Reviews for Things Are Sweeter in Tennessee
x chapter 13 . 2/9
This fic is so, so lovely. I really enjoy your characterization and creative weaving in of canon details. I also love the balance you have between Everlark fluff and plot movement- that even though there are ups and downs, Peeta and Katniss face them together. I'm not very brave when it comes to relationship angst- you know, fics where Katniss and Peeta almost get divorced, or don't realize their mutual feelings for years and end up hurting each other- so I like that you have the challenges in this story come from outside of their relationship for the most part. I know that this story is on hiatus, but I would be overjoyed to see it completed someday. Keep doing what you're doing.
Reader987 chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
Just binge read all 15 chapters and now I am super sad there hasn't been a update since feb.
TheRainIsOnFire chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
Seriously, where are you?! I love this fanfic and have been reading it since the start, (it was conveniently published on my birthday,) and its been eight months since you last updated! What's going on?! D:
Courduroy05 chapter 15 . 7/17/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
WHY IS THIS STORY ABANDONED?! gahh. I want to know what happens next!
Masmit chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT UPDATING IN *counts on fingers* 4 MONTHS?! :'(
Mawmit chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
What is your excuse for not posting in like, 3 months?! I love this story, but I can't keep re-reading it without any new action. Pleeease update!
Marteto chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Hooray haymitch, can you make snow fall off a cliff please.
Mawmit chapter 15 . 4/17/2014
What's taking so long? You said the new chapter would be up soon, it's been almost 2 months! Come on! Do it! NOW!
ImprovementByExtensiveReading chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I had a feeling Haymitch would be coming for a visit! This is really good. Update soon, please?
Peetasbuns chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
PLEEEEEEEEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I Love this story, and it's been so long since the last chapter. So PLEASE update!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/15/2014
I demand an update this instant!
Lol, jokes. I love this fanfic, keep it up! :)
From G.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Please post the next chapter. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Your mommmm chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Update soon! This story is amazing and I'm dying to find out what happens next! :)
nonymous hgguru chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
OMG YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER! I AM CRYING MY HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW! DO NOT STOP!