Reviews for Arctic Amour
Serenity de la Luna chapter 9 . 1/30
...WTF? That last part was sooooo random.
They were just eating then all of a sudden BAM! "LE'ME MARRY YO SISTA!"
Viviane Carstairs chapter 9 . 1/2
It was not summer. The word respectively didn't belong. There was a should that seemed accidentally added before a could.
You promised not to abandon us. You better keep that promise, unless your dead.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 8 . 1/2
Sorry if this sounds... cold? but your story (not the fic, but you) is really interesting (I at least refrained from using "cool" although the term is fitting given this particular fanfiction).
Oh, and I used "cold".
Your fanfiction is interesting too.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 5 . 1/2
This is killing me. So much chemistry, so little developpment to to stubborness. Of ourse, without it it would be out of character.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 3 . 1/2
"she WAS knitting a sweater" and son't use the term "freaking out" when writing.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 1/2
You never introduced Anna as Anna. It's incoherent. Other than that, I see no problems. I hope I enjy the rest as much as I enjoyed this first chapter.
Nico Di Angelo101 chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
UPDATE!
HinataKaede chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
A wedding? Some one-on-one time with Elsa and Jack? Ooooohhhhh! I can't wait! Please update as soon as you can, and I hope you make a fast recovery!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2014
Woah, hope you get better soon! Your writing is worth the wait anyway.. :) be strong!
Tessa chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
A wonderful story, I hope you continue and I cannot wait for the next chapter! I also hope you are getting better.
Choco Vanilla Milk chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
I love this story! But I do sure hope you're alright! Get well soon.
Nafsika chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Can I ask somethings and I want you to answer this at the next chapter.
"Does it hurt? Do you feel the pain when the surgery is in progress? Do they drug you?"
I want you to answer this questions to know if sometime in the future happen to must do a surgery.
Persephone-Gaia chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I hope you recover quickly and stay healthy!
PeruvianInca chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
You're in my prayers! Take all the time you need on writing the next chapter due to your recent activities...hope to hear from you soon! :) get better
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I hope you recover soon and I wish and pray for the best of health for you on the future!

Sincerely,