Reviews for It's Always The Quiet Ones
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Very good

Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
That DTE contest, a couple years back, was one of my most favorite contests I've read in here. This definitely would've been high ranking, if not a winner. His words were spectacular and he definitely had Bella's attention. To the point of distraction. Would love to read their date and what comes of his last month of foreplay, in one extra chapter. Very well done.
jay7795 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
That was hot! You should have entered the contest.
Chrisstars1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
GOD that was crazy good!
renewagain chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
haha, yes the quiet ones! that was hot. I'm just happy you used the word twitterpated.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Too sexy, funny. Never thought you could have both at the end like that and still be soooo good :)
JustTheSlashMaam chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Haha, I liked this. HOT
rubell chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
steamy hott
krnycorn chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I wish there was more of them! I want to know how their date goes... And everything after! I'm obsessed with your stories and your skill to write so many different things at once and still have me drooling over every update. You are a master!

The UST in this one is off the charts. You are seriously amazing at making the reader feel everything the characters are feeling. I love reading everything you write and I love going back to read your older stuff, even though I've already read it.

You're wonderful!
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
I love it! Thanks for sharing.
sparklinghaledecullen chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I loved it so much!
I've read some of your stories in Spanish and I decided to come here and read more and I'm not disappointed at all, you know, I really really liked this OS.
Is so sexy and kind of kinky, and original and perfect.
And I think it has the perfect ending c:
Catia chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
WOW! so hot I need more!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Wow!
dlhk chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wow. That was just... Wow. Any chance for more of these two?
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Just as wonderful as I always expect from u.