Reviews for In Between the Shadows
thewholocklover chapter 26 . 4/29
Yesss Madame Vastra and Jenny :)
I love how they shipped Daliya before it was canon xD
That "I love it when you talk science to me," reminded me of The fault in our stars!
This was another great chapter, I can't wait for the next one! You're an awesome writer!
Have a good day!
CaylithTheGolden chapter 26 . 4/27
Vastra and Jenny are fantastic, and it's great to see them again here.
Shame there's no Strax though, I love Strax.
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter (and some more fun with Jenny and Vastra)!
OptimisticLady chapter 25 . 4/13
WELP I've been so busy I forgot to read this, woops.

Amazing stuff as usual, the banter between everyone and Marion is top notch (I even felt a moment of "awww" for Marion at the backstory but then that quickly went away lol).

The Torchwood Team just grilling Daliya was truly beautiful.

Can't wait for the next one :D
EchoSerenade chapter 25 . 4/9
Aaaaah The warm fuzzies... Everywhere! I can't wait for the next update!
EchoSerenade chapter 15 . 4/8
Finally! The Doctor is coming to coming to his senses! I'm so excited to see how it all plays out.
the-sleepdeprived chapter 25 . 4/5
Hart and Marion in a fight to the death... I'm betting on Marion to be honest.
Loved the chapter, sorry for the late review and I literally haven't even TOUCHED my PM box for weeks whoops! I've been scripting a short film for a contest and it's pure madness.
I'd have to say that the Doctor and Marion's conversation was the best part by a ton, so much to think about with characters and whatnot :)
CaylithTheGolden chapter 25 . 4/1
Gorgeous chapter, as always. I loved the interaction between Jenny and Aliya. So cute!
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

PS: In a fight to the death between Hart and Marion, Marion would so kick Hart's sorry arse.
Mrs. 11th chapter 25 . 3/31
THIS CHAPTER IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER EVER CAUSE IT IS SUPER HAPPY BECAUSE DALIYA BUT SUPER ANGSTY BECAUSE OF MY PRECIOUS DARLING CHILD MARION AHH GOD I'M STILL CRYING

no but okay. everyone's reactions to daliya are SO great, and jenny calling aliya mum is just :') so wonderful

MARION, my darling ray of moonlight, oh how i wish i could make your past and your present happier :'''(

(marion and hart would be equally matched in a fight like that, but marion would totally win due to sheer willpower.)
skidney chapter 25 . 3/31
Awesome chapter!
thewholocklover chapter 25 . 3/31
Marion would win the fight because Hart would think it just a joke and then BAM MARION KILLS HIM WITH HER GIRL POWER!
I loved this chapter, I think Marion is that little girl from chapter 1, she's really dark
I love that Jenny calls Aliya now hear mom *smiles* thats really cute! I can't wait to read the next chapter, I hope your test went well, I have a test week (with 11 tests 0-o) so I know how you feel! Well done you are an amazing writer!
the-sleepdeprived chapter 24 . 3/19
Sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading this! Fantastic, as always :)
YESSSS TORCHWOOD UP NEXT YESSSS
thewholocklover chapter 24 . 3/16
I love this! I can't wait for the next chapter with Torchwood ;)
This is amazing
OptimisticLady chapter 24 . 3/15
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG OKAY.

This was wonderful. Subtle Daliya stuff and I totally agree with you on the other fics. :/ Like seriously, the Doctor is not a lovestruck puppy 100% of the time. Only like 20% of the time. As you have wonderfully pointed out with their snogging and whatnot after he saved Aliya's life.

I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Mrs. 11th chapter 24 . 3/14
this chapter is SO AMAZING! i love the puns so so much, they're my favorite thing! also daliya being together and happy and TOGETHER but still being cute and business-as-usual is the greatest thing ever.

UGH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER THOUGH! MARION MARION MARION I NEED MARION I NEED HER. ALSO EVERYONE'S REACTIONS. BUT MOSTLY MARION TBH 3

this story keeps getting better and better and it's so good that i'm dying 3
thewholocklover chapter 23 . 3/10
What a wonderful chapter! You are a really good writer! Like really really good! I wonder what happens in the next chapter... I can't wait :)