Reviews for December Diary
xcombixgirlx chapter 153 . 12/30/2016
I was probably far more entertained than I should be bym this lol
Duh2042 chapter 145 . 12/26/2016
Oh jeez lol
bilbobarneybobs chapter 141 . 11/28/2016
Brilliant writing! Loved this!
leanaplumz chapter 141 . 11/27/2016
This is probably the best way to find out someone has passed.
Chloe and Beca get my love of Ron Glass! (As obviously you two do too).
I love Beca's voice in these. I connect with her on a deep level. Chloe's voice is dead on. I can SEE that redheads excitement.

I'm so looking forward to the epic beautiful bumble that will be the Staubrey proposal!
bilbobarneybobs chapter 13 . 2/25/2016
Ok, I need a shrink ray to put a Chloe in my pocket. ..just so I could get her out at any time I wanted for a bit of Chloe...
bilbobarneybobs chapter 12 . 2/25/2016
Not reviewing this chapter. I think I'll wait til the next one .
bilbobarneybobs chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
I actually can't tell who's writing who now, but it's great stuff.
bilbobarneybobs chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Totes awes.

I repeat my earlier statement.

Everyone should have a Chloe.

You guys have created a gem.
bilbobarneybobs chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Awesome. That is all. Chloe is just sooooooo Chloe. I think every home should have one.
bilbobarneybobs chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
YES! Brilliantly written Beca. I like how she's not describing herself as gay or bi.
Perfect.
bilbobarneybobs chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Holy Gushing Reviews Batman! This was aca-awesome!
You both write Chloe so well it's hard to say really who did write it, but if I had to put my dollar on the table, I'd have to say I think Smeg write this one. .

Now to devote the next 15 days of my life reading thre rest. ..
Death.Divine chapter 82 . 10/19/2015
sabbath means Saturday. so Saturday is the last day of the week if you're going that way
Duh2042 chapter 135 . 10/13/2015
Okay so I'm aware this has been finished for a while but I just found it and I've spent the last 8ish hours reading it and I just paused at this part because I'm going to see Halestorm tomorrow night! And idk, you mentioned a Halestorm concert lol I have soooo much to say about this entire story, but I'll let it be for now lol
xcombixgirlx chapter 139 . 10/9/2015
God this whole ride was amazing bravo! I swear my favorite part was whenever Chloe had arguments with her diary lmfao. The epilogue was great. Like Jesse said full circle :)
xcombixgirlx chapter 120 . 10/9/2015
God I tried so hard to read this all in one go, but dammit I have to take a nap for a bit! I got the important part out of the way for now lol XP. I've been up since yesterday and it's now 8AM so I really need damn. I'll be back in 4-6 hours though, promise ;)