Reviews for Kitty Litter Christmas
Missdellusion chapter 31 . 8/28
You have given me all these feels... And I dunno how to feel about that.

So obviously I saw that whole Dominic is pregnant thing... A mile away yes... No I didn't but what a great surprise! Although there were signs... The tingling and such after coitus... I mean probably not a pleasant one for Dominic... But still.

Awwww Oliver you cutie! Ice-cream lover for life!
Reuniting with his Xue mate and I just... Yeah. It was cute how he often babbled and conversed with everyone totally adorable.

Alex wasn't featured as much as the boys but still she's daddy's little girl and she's quite the handful.

I'm so glad Slade and Robin got Red to open up I i had the hardest feels during that chapter becuase Red he was so damaged I mean really the poor thing... I had the tears and all that.

Well done as always... Will I ever catch up to your current work? Possibly I hope I do
black ice fan chapter 31 . 7/11/2014
you should make another one
Guest chapter 31 . 6/30/2014
This reminded me of the manga love(sex) pistols. It's very good actually, but very similar attitudes. Have read it? There are also two OVA's out on the web that can be watched
M chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
From reading your stories I suspect Ranma 1/2 would of interest to you.

I like your stories and Ranma 1/2 is just as unusual.

Ranma 1/2 is a cartoon show and a few episodes are on YouTube.

It's a about a boy who is under a curse. If cold water is poured on him he turns into a girl and turns back when hot water is poured on him. And there are many others with different versions of the same curse.
KitkatMoon chapter 31 . 3/17/2014
Absolutely amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I know it's a long shot but I love the new life chapters and I was wondering if you're going to make a whole story about it? It would be pretty awesome. It also would be pretty interesting to know how there life's will turn out.

I know you can't tell me because it's anonymous but I'm gonna make an account and I'll send it to you one of these days, that is if you will answer my questions.

Thank you.

(Huge fan of your story's,!)
NightShadow1397 chapter 31 . 1/13/2014
I know this is a late review seeing as how this ended on new years but I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this story. The amount of fluff and everything was just perfect to me. Each morning I would wake up in December and would look forward to reading a new chapter Although I know that there is little chance of you re-visiting this story (although that would make me insanely happy!) I just wanted to say thank you for writing Kitty Litter Christmas as well as all of your other stories. I adore them all! 3
ionicpulse chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
AAAAAHhhhhhh Preg/4 pregnant pregnant pregnant WOOOP WOOP WWWOOOOOOOOP HOT STEAMY BABY MAKING SEX TIME!
ionicpulse chapter 29 . 1/4/2014
Sex i love it am i addicted? no i just love it is that a problem
ionicpulse chapter 28 . 1/4/2014
BWUAAAAHAHAHAHA i'm in love with Adrian! there i aid it ok i love him
roybin 11 chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
future you cant stop nooooooooooooooooooooo
Roxxanne Spinner chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
i really loved the future personally, especially Oliver and Xue! This really made my holiday season great, and i just wanna say thank you for it. I hope you had great holidays! 33333
iloveromance156 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
WHAT?! You can't end it like that! Its like a drug now! Mama I need my fix. And poor Alfred his condition made me cry
SweetGumdrop chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
It was awesome! Great work momma!
wiccademon chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
OMG! That was sooooooo cute. Poor slande is going to b a grandpa. This is really too cute XD