Reviews for Anything For You
Admirer chapter 3 . 3/11
You should continue this story. It is written very well and has a story line not many do. A lot of us would love to keep reading this!
Pink-Hart chapter 3 . 2/24
I can't believe I red this 20 times and I haven't reviewed once! I love your fic and I adore your writing style, my guilty pleasure is possessive/yet caring Hanni! and I just want to hug your Will and never let him goooo! poor baby!

LOL, plus, I can't believe you wrote all that without naming Will's mate XDDD;

Also, in chap2 "taking a told on him" I think you mean "toll" no?
demonio lector chapter 3 . 2/11
kyaaaaaaaaa i love your fanfic! n_n!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 2/5
This chapter is badass! Beginning rocks! Can't wait to read more, hun. Xo :)
Legacy Undying chapter 3 . 1/29
This is now officially my favorite Omega!verse story. It was well written, without making any characters any more OOC than an AU naturally does. Hannibal was creepy and BAMF, while still showing Will the somewhat gentler side that I think is rather rare. And Will was awesome, and submissive, but not a doormat. I can't wait for the sequel, and I hope that you know just how amazing an author you clearly are.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 3 . 1/23
I'm so conflicted. I'm glad will killed his mate. I'm worried that he knows hanni's a bad man but I'm hopeful they can succeed in this relationship...
thecrimsondagger chapter 3 . 1/23
Please update soon, I love it
DarkAdarah chapter 3 . 1/23
much for the update! I really love your stories you are one of the best hannibal/will writers ;-) ;-) ;-)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 1/23
It may have been short but it wrapped up nicely. I can't wait to see them again later on, I cannot wait to see more of your work in general :) 3 cyber hugs
neko-kun chapter 2 . 1/22
this so interesting that practically "kill" to see the next chapter lol (pseudo insert evil laugh) I can say more charming, update soon please!
deelove1 chapter 2 . 1/20
I'm looking forward to reading the next part in this series:)
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 1/20
Ooo hannibal a perspective was really interesting. It's nice to see his level of interest affecting him even when Will wasn't around
oneblacksheep chapter 2 . 1/20
oh my gosh this is so adorable i love it so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This story was perfect. Thank you.
sadistic-sex-master chapter 1 . 12/9/2013