Reviews for Anything For You
XxZessxX chapter 3 . 9/8
I really like this story and I think you worked very well with the omegaverse. Poor Will is finally free and with Hannibal. Hannibal is so sweet with Will. Thanks for sharing.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Awwww yeah I love
nicnac1995 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
I've just realised this story hasn't been updated in over a year and I'm seriously gutted, I hope you find the time to update soon, this story is seriously good :)
Admirer chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
You should continue this story. It is written very well and has a story line not many do. A lot of us would love to keep reading this!
AmethyztSky chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I can't believe I red this 20 times and I haven't reviewed once! I love your fic and I adore your writing style, my guilty pleasure is possessive/yet caring Hanni! and I just want to hug your Will and never let him goooo! poor baby!

LOL, plus, I can't believe you wrote all that without naming Will's mate XDDD;

Also, in chap2 "taking a told on him" I think you mean "toll" no?
demonio lector chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
kyaaaaaaaaa i love your fanfic! n_n!
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This chapter is badass! Beginning rocks! Can't wait to read more, hun. Xo :)
Legacy Undying chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
This is now officially my favorite Omega!verse story. It was well written, without making any characters any more OOC than an AU naturally does. Hannibal was creepy and BAMF, while still showing Will the somewhat gentler side that I think is rather rare. And Will was awesome, and submissive, but not a doormat. I can't wait for the sequel, and I hope that you know just how amazing an author you clearly are.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
I'm so conflicted. I'm glad will killed his mate. I'm worried that he knows hanni's a bad man but I'm hopeful they can succeed in this relationship...
thecrimsondagger chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Please update soon, I love it
DarkAdarah chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
much for the update! I really love your stories you are one of the best hannibal/will writers ;-) ;-) ;-)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
It may have been short but it wrapped up nicely. I can't wait to see them again later on, I cannot wait to see more of your work in general :) 3 cyber hugs
neko-kun chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
this so interesting that practically "kill" to see the next chapter lol (pseudo insert evil laugh) I can say more charming, update soon please!
deelove1 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I'm looking forward to reading the next part in this series:)
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Ooo hannibal a perspective was really interesting. It's nice to see his level of interest affecting him even when Will wasn't around