Reviews for Note to Self
BookishTen8 chapter 12 . 8/9
Update!
Reviewer chapter 12 . 7/5
Best story ever please update !
Professor Scam chapter 10 . 3/23
I Love it! As Double D would say "intriguing" ;). I hope you'll update soon, I really want to see what happens next!
KesoDeBola71 chapter 12 . 3/23
Wow. Been a while since your last update. Hope the next onces are more frequent. Missed this fic. :)
BarthVader chapter 12 . 3/21
GASP! THE SHIPPED CHARACTER ISN'T AUTOMATICALLY TREATED AS BEING IN THE RIGHT? MOST UNORTHODOX!

Sarcasm aside, watch out to not make Marie too unlikable. It's okay for her to make mistakes, but as you want to ship her, it's important that she realizes what she did wrong. And, depending on the size of her upcoming fuck-ups, earn her redemption and not get it on a bloody silver platter.
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 12 . 3/20
I forgot how exciting this story is!
08SnowWhite20 chapter 11 . 11/4/2015
Hope you don't abandon this, this is one of the very good few Edd-Marie fics out there. :D
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Really good story, hope you continue with it!
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Sarah kisses Jimmy? Well there's a curveball I didn't see coming...
AnthonyC22 chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Poor Marie, that definitely seemed perfect.
KDAT chapter 11 . 1/11/2015
Yo nice story can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Wow, just finished the story chapters (so far) and this is coming from a 15 year old (eventually) writer, you are amazing. I can't wait for the 12th chapter. Bookmarked it on my phone just to keep up. Good work!
BarthVader chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
I'm not a fan of angst, after seeing way too many shipping authors overdoing it. But I am willing to ignore that and go on, because you did something AWESOME.

You didn't depict Eddy or Marie as being completely flawless and in the right.

And that's something truly great. Most authors would reduce Eddy to a one-dimensional douchenozzle and contrasted him with "perfect", "caring" Marie, but not you. In your fic, both Eddy and Marie are jerks, both of them could use anger management classes, but both of them care about Edd. The "lover vs friend" dilemma you've introduced has some emotional weight, because neither party is depicted as better than the other. Yeah, we all know how it's going to end, (it's a shipping fic after all) but still, what you did is remarkable.

And that keology guy... fuck him. This is the reason I'm getting disillusioned with shippers in general.
Warhawk71 chapter 11 . 1/4/2015
Okay, just read this so far non-stop and so far, I really like it. Compliments on how you portrayed the characters as firstly, most of the characters are pretty much in line with Ed, Edd, n Eddy and that most of them are not really out of character, at least by my point of view, they're not. Secondly, even though there are some personality changes like with what's with Marie and Kevin, they are still quite understandable since Marie is actually now trying to be honest with her feelings with Double D now and secondly with Kevin, after what happened on the Big Picture Show, you can somehow see that possible, though if maybe criticized by some, a little too soft, but quite alright I guess. Well, about Jimmy and Sarah, well, I guess those "boy and girl bestfriends where one or both of them eventually falls in love" part, I guess you can still say that's still possible. LOL. I also like the way on how you made it a way that you'd veer off from the usual predictable story line like when Marie and Eddy were partners and Lee and Edd were partners on their project instead of the usual very predictable and undramatic Edd will be partnered to Marie immediately. Secondly is how Edd reacted to the kiss Marie gave her, if this was another fanfic, he wouldn't have "friendzoned" her. :))

Anyways. overall still a good read. If I have some criticisms, I hope support characters like Jimmy and Sarah would not steal too much of the spotlight from the Eds and the Kanker sisters. Secondly, I hope you wouldn't make the mistake of making this too long especially if updates aren't very frequent, and finally, don't make the greatest mistake of not updating at all. LOL. XD

Hope for more updates. Definitely one of the best EddxMarie fanfics I've read so far. :)
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 11 . 1/3/2015
Great chapter! I loved the dialogue between Rolf and Edd!

A bit overdue on the update, but I'm not really one to be able to talk. Lol

Keep it up.