Reviews for Note to Self
KDAT chapter 11 . 1/11
Yo nice story can't wait for the next chapter
Wow, just finished the story chapters (so far) and this is coming from a 15 year old (eventually) writer, you are amazing. I can't wait for the 12th chapter. Bookmarked it on my phone just to keep up. Good work!
BarthVader chapter 11 . 1/4
I'm not a fan of angst, after seeing way too many shipping authors overdoing it. But I am willing to ignore that and go on, because you did something AWESOME.

You didn't depict Eddy or Marie as being completely flawless and in the right.

And that's something truly great. Most authors would reduce Eddy to a one-dimensional douchenozzle and contrasted him with "perfect", "caring" Marie, but not you. In your fic, both Eddy and Marie are jerks, both of them could use anger management classes, but both of them care about Edd. The "lover vs friend" dilemma you've introduced has some emotional weight, because neither party is depicted as better than the other. Yeah, we all know how it's going to end, (it's a shipping fic after all) but still, what you did is remarkable.

And that keology guy... fuck him. This is the reason I'm getting disillusioned with shippers in general.
Warhawk71 chapter 11 . 1/4
Okay, just read this so far non-stop and so far, I really like it. Compliments on how you portrayed the characters as firstly, most of the characters are pretty much in line with Ed, Edd, n Eddy and that most of them are not really out of character, at least by my point of view, they're not. Secondly, even though there are some personality changes like with what's with Marie and Kevin, they are still quite understandable since Marie is actually now trying to be honest with her feelings with Double D now and secondly with Kevin, after what happened on the Big Picture Show, you can somehow see that possible, though if maybe criticized by some, a little too soft, but quite alright I guess. Well, about Jimmy and Sarah, well, I guess those "boy and girl bestfriends where one or both of them eventually falls in love" part, I guess you can still say that's still possible. LOL. I also like the way on how you made it a way that you'd veer off from the usual predictable story line like when Marie and Eddy were partners and Lee and Edd were partners on their project instead of the usual very predictable and undramatic Edd will be partnered to Marie immediately. Secondly is how Edd reacted to the kiss Marie gave her, if this was another fanfic, he wouldn't have "friendzoned" her. :))

Anyways. overall still a good read. If I have some criticisms, I hope support characters like Jimmy and Sarah would not steal too much of the spotlight from the Eds and the Kanker sisters. Secondly, I hope you wouldn't make the mistake of making this too long especially if updates aren't very frequent, and finally, don't make the greatest mistake of not updating at all. LOL. XD

Hope for more updates. Definitely one of the best EddxMarie fanfics I've read so far. :)
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 11 . 1/3
Great chapter! I loved the dialogue between Rolf and Edd!

A bit overdue on the update, but I'm not really one to be able to talk. Lol

Keep it up.
Mr. Mookenstein chapter 11 . 1/3
I hope the next chapter comes sooner.
InfiniteReader chapter 11 . 1/2
Great Chapter :)
jwill21 chapter 11 . 1/2
great chapter!
JustCallMeVital chapter 11 . 1/2
Finally! Thank you I've waited so long for this update. I was so happy to have finally gotten to read the next part and I hope I'll get to read more. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
can you start writing more chapters again? this is a really good story.
OkayDokey33 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Despite knowing full well about its existence, I had never watched Ed, Edd, n Eddy (I had nothing against the show personally, I just never watched it when it was on). What little I knew about it was that it had jawbreakers, that the Kankers liked the Eds, and that it was a comedy show that wasn't meant to be taken too seriously (and even then, I wouldn't be too surprised if I was wrong on both of those fronts). I eventually stumbled onto some Edd and Marie fanart and the pairing sparked my interest, so to make a long story short, I wound up finding this story, and I can honestly say that I really like it, and reading through the other reviews, you've actually kept the story faithful to the original canon. That, I think, speaks volumes about the story, that the story doesn't just cater to the fans, but also has something that those who didn't grow up with the show can honestly enjoy.

While I honestly don't get the Kevin and Edd thing, the characters are honestly very likeable, with their own share of complexity to them (at least, when it's warranted, and none are too complex, as too much complexity is just as bad as no complexity at all), and the events throughout, although cartoonish in its own way, has that bit of real world complexity that plagues the readers' lives just as much as it plagues their lives, making this story about a cartoon a tad more real and allows the reader to connect a little bit more with the characters and what they're going through. All in all, great story. I patiently wait for more. :)
madmusicman chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
will u be finishing this story
keology chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Like what the fuck, I was enjoying this story then Chp 9 came and then I skim through 10 didn't want to read it to see a resolution seeing its about character I don't care about, double d just seems kinda like a Dick for how he responded Shit man he might as well go with Kevin it already seems like Kevin likes. I want you to continue I mainly care about Marie and Edd, everyone else is just there. You last updated in may its august I mean Shit I got school in two weeks hurry up. Damn chapter 9 end really made me think edd is gay. So basically hurry and come back and have edd get his Shit together.
Psaro chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
i need more of this
kazikamikaze24 chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
I simply can't wait to read more of this tale!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »