Reviews for Goodbye, Virginity

Edd: Kevin.. Stop!

Kevin: No.

Edd: Stop!

Kevin: No.

(Basically rape at this point)

Edd: STOP!

-slap-

Kevin: BITCH!

(Carries on raping)

Edd: NOOO stop!
. . .
Edd: Oh... OHHH... Actually... Mmmm

This is fucked up. You're basically supporting rape. Double D didn't want it, and asked Kevin to stop numerous times, and even slapped him to get his point across, and Kevin called him a bitch and carried on fucking him. But, hey, I guess it aroused Double D, so it's ok! :D
... Just because a victim is sexually aroused by whats happening to them, doesn't mean they want it. It's a natural reaction to sex. Double D didn't want it, yet Kevin did not stop. That's called rape. You're acting like rape is sexy or hot or whatever. It's not. Stop supporting disgusting shit like this and get a life.
Zero chapter 1 . 1/4
... I need a boyfriend... Or a girlfriend. Why must I read these when I'm single? Oh yeah, slightly suppressed sexuality plus lemon research will do that to a girl huh? *giggles*

... I know I'm going to hell for all of this but I've had a crush on Double D since I was 8, and I'm quite jealous of Kevin.
CandlelessFlame chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Wowowow at least he managed to study his French in the end if you know what I mean (;;;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
That was intense... like it went from 0-100 like REAL quick. but it was awesome
lizzysakura21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
oh my
FanGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
YES O/O
ZimVader0017 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
The tittle made me giggle 'cause I'm immature like that. This was very well written and even though it's supposed to be only smut, it's kinda cute too.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
This was great!
Freekness X Yaoi chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
DAMN! THIS WAS HOT!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Very well written, and hot! Well done. c:
DeadlyMidnightshade chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
You destroyed my childhood in the hottest way possible *-* coo does
SnapCrack chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was amazing. Great job, love this.
CuboPequeno chapter 1 . 12/2/2013