Reviews for Long Way to Christmas
starsmina chapter 30 . 4/16
I really loved this, it was a great rec from Twilight fanfiction rec. I'm sorry that I didn't review all the chapters I got caught up in the story that I couldn't stop reading lol
Thank you for writing this.
ffictionreader01 chapter 30 . 3/18
Will we get the epilogue?
JuleKiwi chapter 30 . 2/24
A really lovely story
Nicoconsd chapter 30 . 2/12
Awww this was so sweet! And although super fancy chocolate is lost on me since I am a pretty simple milk chocolate kinda girl all this chocolate talk has made me want some! :)
KairisMoore chapter 1 . 2/3
So, Bella isn’t necessarily a “big girl” but blessed in certain areas. As a big girl myself I can understand how she feels, despite the fact that I wish I was big in the sense that Bella is. Bella basically has a body I’d kill for, and instead I look like Fat Albert’s sister. However, I like the book so far and I can’t wait to see how Bella and Edward’s relationship will progress.
I very much enjoyed this story. Not too angsty and very sweet. Filled with lots of errors but not enough to make it a chore to read just a little sloppy. Thank you for sharing though and take that feedback as a positive learning for your next story.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 30 . 2/1
Long Way To Christmas has been voted in the Top 10 fics completed in December by visitors of www . twifanfictionrecs . com
My hubs and I eloped to Hawaii so we definitely defied this tradition, but these lovebirds are taking a more traditional route so it makes sense.
Nice woo-ing, Cullen
I do love Katy
I swear previously I read Bella was 35 to Edward’s 30, not that it matters either way. Just confused me for a second. Lol
Love that Carlisle has spoken up for Bella. She has a lot of family now.
Yes you were right, It was so lovely.
Glad to be a fan of this story, It is lovely Thank you.
Dr Swan is *slowly* coming out of her shell. :)
Love how all the Cullen’s have fully embraced Bella...some of them more literally than others ;)
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »