Reviews for Hiding Behind Glass
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 4/2
That was amazing.
Dean really has little to show for his life outside of hunting. I wish they would give us a little more in terms of the past but it would be hard since the best actors that played them are now grown themselves. This is a great little snippet into that so cherished glimpse of their lives we as fans love to see so... you did good. :)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
No. Your rambling (and Sam's) makes total sense. I thought the same thing about Dean being proud of it. Sure, he claimed to have hated it. But he also claimed to have "no idea" what Sam was talking about having his back (gimme a break Dean. We watched season 2. We know.) I really do believe he felt proud of that, in some small measure that he tucks away. And I think it's sweet this notion that Dean has a memento of it. And that Sam gave it to him. Because he's not a grunt. He's a genius. A giant, lovable, loving, sweet-as-all-get-out-and-gruff-too genius.

Ok, enough with the Dean-love... Thanks for making this ;)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOVED IT! That was one of my favorite episodes this season, to see Dean and his past and what he had and yet how much he loved Sam to give it up. Great job!
SnarryMoreidLover chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love it shows how sam really wants to make dean happy and feel loved show the brotherly love they have and nothing breaks it
Anna chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I really liked this. I wish that Sam would do things like this for Dean when the opportunity is there.
firstcatfish chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I liked it. I can totally see Sam getting that for him. Dean does need something to remind him that he can be more than just a hunter and Sam's brother.
elfinblue chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I love this! Actually, I was also thinking Sam would do something along these lines, though I was picturing him getting a copy of the local paper with the story about Dean winning the championship.

One question: what on earth is a "doona"?