Reviews for Merry Lurlinemas
Caricature of a Witch chapter 8 . 1/20/2014
Now that I've caught up here... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! (I won't type one of these exceedingly long "aww"s now, because then I'll be eating up the screen with them xD) But I love it, it's sweet and wonderful and I'm sure Boq is a cute reindeer and the Snowman sort of reminded me of Frozen's Olaf, who is really sweet too... anyway... C - U - T - E !
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Maddy couldn't think of a shorter prompt? XD

She'd been apologizing for two days?! :')

"what do friends do when they make up after a fight?"
"Give each other make-overs!"
Oh my Oz, LOL!

"Elphie!"
"It sounds like a lovely idea, Glin."
I always love how Elphaba softens when it comes to Fiyero or Glinda.

"Have you finished the tor- make-over?"
I told you, you're too funny, I'm dying.

"Oz forbid that happen. What a tragedy that would be."
I just love quoting things not because they're soooo special, but they make me smile.

"Wouldn't it be easier to just go over to him?"
I told you that I loved Glinda in this story, but of course, Elphaba is perfect too. The sarcasm is just genius!

A nail polish set, aaaaaw! And not one pink polish. I'm impressed Glin.

Oh my Oz, my mother will ask any moment now why I'm laughing so hard. The nail polish and the book! Whahahahaha! :')

"Not funny,"
"No, Hilarious!"
Hilarious it is!

So is Glinda in love with Boq, yes or no. I thought no and then she'd be a good actress, but now I don't know...

I need to agree with Glinda, it's just so cute, Fiyeraba. Even my dictionary on my phone knows the word, duh, of course.

The vouchers, that is just perfect! :)

What about Glinda's gift, what is it exactly? (Sorry for me being so blonde...)

The gr- what? Now I'm curious. Tor- was torment,right?

Ryyrrika, Ry- wattes (Dutch word kinda)? I love those names, they're really special.

Elphie is smart, good move.

"Ricky dude"? Haha! :)

Fae and Yero, please explain why you choose Elphaba and Fiyero in the end? No offense of course.

It was a great ending! I love the original gifts they have each other. Still really like the 'thankyou' thing. ;)

Last chapter... I'm so sad. Am I cry? :'( *sniffs*
YOU'D BETTER START WRITING ALREADY! O.o
vinkunwildflowerqueen chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
It finally works! Great way to end it all. I kinda felt bad for Boq... kinda.
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Ha! and awwwwwwwwww. I'm gonna miss this story, but I love a it came full circle at the end... Hilarious!
MyLittleElphie chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
These one-shots were so much fun to read! Too bad you guys are finished soon... Hopefully you'll repeat this next year or maybe even earlier! (_)
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
It's December 26th and 20:00, that's a more appropriate time, right?

Let's get started! XD

"We're not telling anyone,"
"We're going out for dinner at the Primrose Café."
Way to go, Yero. Way to go.

Funny, Elphaba couldn't reach the top, but Boq could? In my head is Elphaba always a head taller than Boq, I mean, Boq's a Munchkin after all...

"Glinda-alert."
:')

Whahahahaha! I still seriously love Glinda, her reaction on that snowman is just too funny. I can totally imagine her.

"It's not ladylike to kill people,"
Just, hilarious!

"Of course I did. Don't I always?"
Haha!

A OZ FREAKING CLIFFHANGER!

*glares at you* Okay, let me tell you this, Maddy. I'm gonna hate you now and maybe you just are the creepy pedophile you say you are. Because you scared the living daylights out of me because of that creepy snowman of yours. Poor Glinda.
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
"You're not making any sense." Says the one who always makes so much sense. XD

Let's start quoting right away! :)

"I can't wait to give Elphie a make-over!"
She never stops, does she?

"Right now, Fiyero's going to day goodbye to Glinda. Goodbye, Glinda."
He's smarter than I thought. XD

"You thought it would be romantic to watch me fall over because I can't skate and run into things because I can't see without my glasses?"
Elphie is so clever. And that's also the thing I was thinking of, why in Oz would she just go on without glasses in the musical... It could be read glasses, but still.

I already said that I really love Glinda. She does things that are not really appreciated by the other characters, but you can't really blame her for that.

Oh Boq, Nessa... :')

And what kind of hell?
"Nessa... Etc. etc."
You're perfect in writing this kind of lines! Just like in chapter 4. ;)

"It's too dangerous!"
Can't help but think of prince Hans (Frozen).

Yay, finally Elphie's power in such situations. :)

Aw, Glinda is such a goodly person. And Oz what a fun, sleepover with Glinda! :P

"And apparently you're having a sleepover tonight."
"We live together. There must be someone else."
Whahahahaha! :') LOL! (Not at 3:00 though...)

I love how Elphie and Glinda talk in the end.

So, end of this chapter and review, it's 3:15. Oz, fanfiction is actually making a fast reader of me, correction, you two are, and that in one night! (It just dawned on me that I thought that I read this chapter in 15 minutes, instead of the actual 45 minutes it took me...)

By the way, if you didn't notice yet, it's Xanne-Li. Please tell my why Maddy has talked about you, but I was too stupid to discover your amazing writing talent only now. Shame on me.

PS: I hope my reviews made any sense... (They probably did not, given the fact that it was late when I wrote them, Christmas night to be exact...) Sometimes I just feel stupid, you know. Anyways, this is really great and I actually do expect more!
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Okay, long chapter...
Maddy, the laziness is getting to you. :P And what about this freaking four weeks of holidays?! Are you trying to make me jealous?

I love it how Biq, uh... Boq, stutters. Boq, the little slave. Seriously, I mean it, and I feel kinda sorry for him.

Oh my Oz, the little blackmailer! XD

'Nessa looked like steam might start coming out of her ears at ant moment now.'
Just quoting this because it's so funny and just because I can.

I love it how Glinda makes Boq and Elphie do what she wants and Fae Yero in her turn.

Okay, sorry, Maddy. I am lazy or brainless, at least. I just realized I almost, almost forgot what your prompt was about... Until Fiyero came into the classroom XD. (See, writing down /all/ of my thoughts...) Nice description, by the way.

'You had it coming.'
Oh, the trigger!

Haha, he actually should have proposed! XD

"Of course they're not real,"
Seriously Fiyero, was that meant to sound romantic in a way?

'Suicide Canal', of course. The most wonderful and romantic place ever. *rolls my eyes*

Just a stupid question, 'in public', are there so many persons around Suicidal Canal? (That's just me, not having enough knowledge about Wicked, the fandom I'm really into, but still the inner blonde, you know...)

The last sentence is just so, so perfect. Yes to fluff, YES to Fiyeraba! :)

PS: 2:30, I actually begin to read faster, don't I? ;)
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Wow, the app tells me this is going to be a long one-shot. Lucky me! (Or not, I'm a slow reader, it's 1:00 right now...)
Anyways, long chapter, long review, right?
You know, I actually really love reviewing, but I never did because I need to keep myself from quoting the whole chapter, writing down /all/ of my thoughts with horrendible grammar and spelling errors and being all 'slijmbal-like' (ask Maddy for the translation). But because it's you guys I'm actually reading and reviewing all in one with so much pleasure. So yeah, as you see I need to stop ranting too... Let's read this one-shot! :)

"You just wanted to sleep with it."
This is just genius.
Elphie, the stubborn one, as always.

OMO, again. The tree-cutting-law is just perfect. And the second law too! :')

'Boq gulped.'
'Nessa glared daggers.'
Etc.
So funny!

'A walking...'
Ikr? Elphie is just so perfect! :) She's like 'haarlemmerolie' if I spelled that right. (Maddy?)

'Once everyone had finished making Elphaba feel highly uncomfortable by marveling at her talent with magic,'
Aaaaaaaaaaw! How cute. ("Cute", can't find the right word, sorry.)

'Glinda began directing traffic -'
:') You know, I should follow you on Twitter and actually stalk you! You're too funny (which I probably already said...)

Once again, I really love Glinda in this story. The new words in her vocabulary are Ozmazing! The way she just acts, it's perfect.
I can't quote the whole thing, now can I?

Nessarose is just really funny and Boq too. :)

It's 2:00 now, see? Slow reader over here... But you're both and I mean it.
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
"Pfannee's roommate's best friend's boyfriend saw him kissing you."
Oh Oz, please stop the fun already, will you?

"Listen to me, Fiyero. Here's the plan."
Glinda is Glinda, of course. Do I sound like the "slijmbal-type" when I want to tell you this is so perfectly in character?

"And you've got to kiss, too. Deal?"
:') I love Glinda so much right now. She's right about herself, how can you possibly not like her?

"Wait a minute. Did you pay Morrible?"
Oh Maddy, how perfect! I need to have a limit or I'll quote the whole chapter...

'Impaled on an icicle.' Is that what I think it is? Olaf! :)

Oh the feels... Now I miss the Fiyero in my life even more. Why are they so perfect?!

Great, mmm... Let me think of a more Ozian word. (Well that turned out well the last time. *coNOTugh*) Oh well... Loved the fluff and everything really.
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
"Okay, let's K.I.S.S. -"
OMO, you're too funny and good!

"Who's Elphaba?"
I love Dayo, and his name. :)

"Throw in a date and you're on."
"Ewww, no way, man!"
Whahahahaha! There I go again... :')

"That is where my clothes live."
Those smart brains behind Elphie's sarcasm, well done.

"You are going to be one dead cookie."
:') Where did you get that from?!

Woah, FiFi had courage this chapter! It was absolutely amazing, great, really. Maddy knows (and now you do too) how much I do love fluff, so thanks for being Ozsome!
Faeyero Tiggular chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
"Reserval? What in Oz do they mean with that?"
"Reversal?"

"Maybe this can reverse the spells that were in the original book!"
"Maybe,"

I love you too, silly blonde.
Elphie's sarcasm makes the day! :)

"You know, in that spot where I made out with Maebor and he tried to take my virginity -"
"Okay, bye!"
Whahahahaha! :')
Btw, 'Maebor', nice name. ;)

I mean, every time I read something you wrote I imagine you smirking and laughing and all behind your laptop. Is that weird? Mwah, I just think you really know how all these characters work. I mean seriously, they're perfect. Even though the thing might be out of character, the characters are most definitely not.

Oh, how I loved this!
If not everyone was asleep already I would've laughed so out loud!
theotherelphaba11 chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Ugh you Queen of Cliffies! That was such a great story :) I love the snowman coming to life bit ;) *cough frozen cough* hahaha
I always love your stories, Merry Christmas!
PocketSevens chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (big gulp of air) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That. Was. HILARIOUS! Poor Galinda never expected a snowman to come to life, and instead of Frosty, she got Olaf instead! And while she's safe from the snowman's mission, she note has to face Nessarose. This should be interesting. ;)
Writer Marx chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Oh my god yes! Fiyero a reindeer made my day!