Reviews for The Artist's Model
YellowAsphodel chapter 1 . 5/26
Such an original story! thanks!
CrazySlytherin chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
lovely
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Interesting story. Well done.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
A very nice story; the premise is unique in my reading experience, and quite a welcome one. Technically, your story flows well, has moderate tension, holds reader interest well, and, thank the gods, has no glaringly obvious grammatical or spelling errors. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
That was beautiful. It is well written with great grammar and no major spelling mistakes. It is easy to read and follow. This is a beautiful work of art and I am grateful that you shared it with us all.
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This was a beautiful story, Thank you.
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
A Bit Ooc for Snape but cute.
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was a sweet story, but I just can't see Severus being called 'dear heart' it too girly.
Eriamaude chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Nice story. I liked it very much!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
What a beautiful story, I loved it.
mysinger chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Great story! It has an original plot with good characterizations of Hermione and Severus.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
A unique story among the masses. ) I really liked it, and I laughed when on the Severus POV, where its revealed that he shamelessly used legilimency on the students.
Arciere chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Aside from them moving at incredible speed with their relationship, I really liked this story and Hermione and Severus' part in it. The idea of Severus as a nude model and the scar symbolism was very real and intriguing, and Hermione's insecurities made me feel this story in a very personal way. Thank you for writing this and for publishing it for others to enjoy. I certainly did.

-Arciere
lilpeng1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
This is such a great story! You told such a story in a one shot without skipping anything or making it seem too short. I loved it.
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
very interesting fic, i might have made it a multi chapter but it wasnt that hard to read.

H }:)