Reviews for Unreal Condition
Grenadine chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
This story is really very interesting! Dreamdrifting and dimension-travel has me intrigued. I also like the way you've written the characters. I even like the OCs! That's rare for me. Lily/Severus usually makes me cringe, but it hasn't been too tough on me so far. Plus, I'm willing to put up with pretty much anything for a well-written Harry/Sirius story. I can never get enough of those two. So consider me hooked! Great work honestly! I look forward to the next chapter.
Polgara Dream chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
i love your fic! please cnotinue it 3
alykatd chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Love, love, love it! A couple of the reactions/relationships felt rushed at the beginning, but I'm having a lot of fun reading your story. Please post soon!
SaraLindstrom chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I've very much enjoyed this story! Original story and well paced, keeps me interested and wanting more without feeling bored (thinking that I've read this before, lol). I look forward to reading more!
Cynical0range chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
Oh man, this fic is awesome and so unfairly underrated! Seriously, the amount of favs, follows and reviews are so appallingly small. Anyway, i was ecstatic when i saw this had been updated (finally!) and i have to say, i was a bit frustrated with that evil cliffhanger. At least harry is awake, though finding out that it wasn't even the horcruxes that put him in that state was a bit of a letdown, as much as i love dobby. I still love the chapter though, the prank on draco was amusing, and i absolutely adore fleur! It was weird at first, but now i think she's perfect for james, definitely better than lily. Pleas update soon! I'm dying to know what's up with harry.
history chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I love this chapter!
I love how Fleur is here!I can see why James is with her. Now what will happen to Harry? Why is there a cauldron here?
Somalanin38 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Wonderful fic! I'm wondering, though, when is the next chapter? I love that this is from Sirius's point of view and that James is so interested in Harry. I hope Harry returns that. I don't like Lily... at all. Is Harry attracted to Sirius? Are they going to get together soon? I'm sorry if I'm pressuring you, but I really, really like this fic and am impatient to read more. I hope you get this and decide to write more soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
OMFG! AWESOME!
Grenadine chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Fascinating stuff! I really enjoy the sometimes awkward relationships between the Order members. I also really like getting so much of Sirius' perspective on things. His thoughts are so amusing. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.
Princess Mariana chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Please update! This is fantastic! Will it ever be from Harry's POV?
Shellzbells24 chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I'm in love with this story! Please don't keep me hanging for long with the way you ended this chapter!

Update soon please!
Lupinesence chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Good chapter
Cynical0range chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
OMFG finally an update! woohoo! another brilliant chapter as always. and we finally get to see harry's "half-brother"! of the snapes, i gotta say that he's the best one. severus is ok but he's still a git and the only thing about ivy i don't like is her obviously nosy and meddling ways. i suspect she's the one to bring harry to this world but i guess i can't be too annoyed since she can't help her ability. lily though, that's another story. i can't believe how selfish and callous she is! fine, she has the right to protect her children and i admire her loyalty to her family but harry is technically her son too! it's rather cold of her to disregard harry and basically leave him to die. i'm trying to understand her difficulties with her husband in a coma and daughter with an uncontrollable ability but she's really coming across as a whiny bitch. sigh.

on another note, HARRY YOU DUNDERHEAD! he really did pull a stupid move in this chapter didn't he? i really despise his hero complex. i don't know whether it's because of stupidity or arrogance but this isn't even his world, and the order already knows about the horcruxes so why must he pull another lone ranger?! it wouldn't have been so pathetic if he could back up his arrogance but since he got himself nearly killed...sigh. he just had to play the hero didn't he? someone needs to smack some sense into him smh. he may have been the savior in his old world but in this new world he doesn't even exist! i had thought he would be different from canon!harry, better skills and more intelligent. i was really impressed - up until this chapter that is. i hope he redeems himself soon.
Shellzbells24 chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
I found this story by accident. I have to say what you've written is really good.

I'm looking forward to chapter six. Please update soon!
NLcrypt chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This is really good, because it is different. Its a different world, and you change the lives of most characters, bring in new ones, really interesting. I really like your characterizations of the marauders, Snape and Lily, making Fleur James wife? Severus and Lily was expected but not James and Fleur, I await the chapter that brings her into the picture.
And lastly, you didn't make your protagonist weak, well done!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »