Reviews for Strange Love
Wow, just wow. This story was filled up with so many emotions, it was overwhelming. Love it.:)
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 15 . 8/11
-snickers behind a hand, ignoring the blush covering my cheeks- Well, well, some dream yeah? So the journal can affect not only Hermione but Draco... What else can that cursed book do?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 14 . 8/11
Uh oh, Hermione was sent a letter on the file Draco still has~ Shall she find out the truth soon?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 13 . 8/11
-shudders uncomfortably- Scourgify! Scourgify! Scourgify! -barely resists the urge to scratch at my own skin till it's raw- How can anyone be that utterly daft?!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 12 . 8/11
Oh... The first meeting certainly didn't go well and I love how you had the witch from the original curse named Belle~ It really gives a lovely look into and twist to the story we all know and love from our childhood.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 11 . 8/10
-sighs- It's disappointing and a little saddening seeing how the bonds of mates can backfire when one is take from the other or harmed...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 10 . 7/30
Somehow, the original witch's journal was included amongst the rest of the Malfoy ancestors... And it seems that Hermione has bonded with the old magic or the old magic has bonded to Hermione.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 9 . 7/28
Hmmm, he sent her the journals so that's a good thing but why does he want his Sundays free?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 8 . 7/28
Ah so she finally finds out the truth of Draco's curse, though I'm curious as her reaction to it, the instinctive pull she felt. Was she somehow related to the original witch that cursed the Malfoy family? Or is the magic simply reacting to her as she's the best course to take for his mate?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 7 . 7/28
Seems Malfoy isn't the only one with mental problems harming their family members...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 6 . 7/28
-snickers- Wow, he certainly isn't trying to make this any easier on himself or Hermione, is he?~
misslexilouwho chapter 39 . 7/26
Wait, so Hermione reached through that "wall" in Heaven and took her baby back? How is that even possible? I hope this gets explained! I'm so confused but happy and crying and alsdkfj;adlskfaj
misslexilouwho chapter 37 . 7/26
The squeal that escaped my lips when I saw the wedding date was probably too loud for 1AM in a house of 8 people and a dog. May 12th is my birthday; not only that, but one of the girls that Draco went on a date with earlier has my name - Alexandria! I'm literally fangirling over the completely random happenstances here but it is just TOO GREAT. Okay I'm so ready for the wedding now, let's go!
misslexilouwho chapter 21 . 7/26
So wait, they're both LeClairs? How does that work out? Is that why they were attracted to each other? It explains her necklace I suppose though...woah!
misslexilouwho chapter 10 . 7/26
Bellerose...that's so pretty! (And an obvious reference to B&TB yes?) I can't wait to read her diary!