Reviews for Strange Love
fuu-nk chapter 40 . 11/16
This was very wonderful! I'm so happy to have read this, shed some tears and felt a lot of heart wrenching moments. Huhu! Love ya! More Dramione please!
daniella2cool chapter 40 . 11/16
I loved this fic def going on my favorite list! You had the perfect combination of anst,fluff,smut,drama and a greT happy ending awesome!
Mpi28 chapter 40 . 11/15
What an incredible story. Your portraying of Draco and Hermione's love was majestuous. A lot of tears were falling reading this story. I loved the mix with Beauty and the beast. Thank you for sharing Your talented writing.
amr56 chapter 40 . 11/12
This was an interesting idea for a story. The writing was good and it was detailed and complex. Thanks for sharing!
Dorawc chapter 23 . 11/6
muggle and muggle born is different.
if that girl elle does not have magic. she is a muggle.
not a muggle born.
muggle born are witches/wizard who has magic but their parents do not have magic (may be squibs) or are muggles (ie. humans)
Dorawc chapter 22 . 11/6
Just to add on to your note, we are all around 5th/6th/7th cousins apart in this current world. And in india, if i remembered correctly, they are mostly 3rd cousins or closer. That's what my genetics lecturer told us. This is how small our gene pool has become.
Dorawc chapter 17 . 11/6
perhaps i missed the bit where you explained it, but is draco a full beast when he uh 'mates' with herms? are they even anatomically compatible in that sense.. im so confused when i have to picture a beast with a girl.. and the girl accepting him with no shock at all.
Or is his body still human, just the paws the the face beastly?
selfdefined chapter 40 . 10/11
the amount of tears I've shed reading this story... I don't know how to express how much I appreciate the tremendous amount of thought and feeling you've put into this work. it's perfect. you took beauty and the beast but you made it your own and all the details into the plot and, just everything!
I loved this story from beginning to end. thank you for sharing with us your writing.. talent.. your dedication 3
R0ckerbaby chapter 40 . 9/28
This is seriously still one of my favorite stories on this site. I've re-read it so many times and I still can't get enough. Ever thought of doing another mini epilogue where they get that son of theirs? I would love to see Lucius' reaction to his grandchildren.
EternallySingle chapter 40 . 9/21
I cannot understand why this fic doesn't have more favs and reviews. It's a truly wonderful piece of work, it flows beautifully and kept me hooked from start to finish.
Thank you for taking me through every emotion from shock, anger, glee, sappiness all the way to happiness ;-)
EternallySingle chapter 39 . 9/21
Beautiful...and you made me cry
EternallySingle chapter 35 . 9/20
That was a truly stunning and gripping piece of writing, I've found plenty of interesting story ideas but I've hardly ever seen one executed so beautifully and evocatively.
Haven't finished the fic yet but you are bloody brilliant x
Wow, just wow. This story was filled up with so many emotions, it was overwhelming. Love it.:)
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 15 . 8/11
-snickers behind a hand, ignoring the blush covering my cheeks- Well, well, some dream yeah? So the journal can affect not only Hermione but Draco... What else can that cursed book do?
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 14 . 8/11
Uh oh, Hermione was sent a letter on the file Draco still has~ Shall she find out the truth soon?