Reviews for Strange Love
I love you.
"Prat."
I love you, too.
...
And I'm in love with this story too.
Lots of love,
Pekis :)
Clarine chapter 40 . 2/20
Très belle variation de la belle est la bête. Votre style est toujours un régal de lire et une véritable magie en lui-même. Merci beaucoup pour m'avoir emmenée au pays des enchantements, le plus beau étant l'amour.
greeneyewitch chapter 40 . 2/20
WOw...really really loved this...only negative i had was how negative Hermione's character was in the beginning...other then that i really really enjoyed this story...GREAT JOB!
Pekis Fletcher chapter 1 . 2/10
Hey, it's me again. Probably you'll get a bunch of e-mails because of me, haha sorry.
Just starting this fic! Amazing beggining!
Xx
Pekis :)
BlackMoon08 chapter 19 . 2/10
Did I ever tell you what an amazing author you are?
weekaa1313 chapter 35 . 1/28
Oupss..my mistake with the previous review. Sorryyyy 'hon... Too excited in reading this I guess.
::)))
weekaa1313 chapter 34 . 1/28
There's misplaced paragraph in the middle of chapter...or, missing paragraphs?
But need no worry it's still a wonderful piece of course..
weekaa1313 chapter 31 . 1/28
I've been reading this jewel, chapter by chapter...then I thought, it's absolutely fabulous story 'hon.

And to think, EW just going to play as Belle in upcoming 'Beauty & the Beast'? Splendid...

Massivethanksforsharingyourstory!
Bakkughan chapter 40 . 1/23
Let me start of by saying that I am a rather manly man. I enjoy several manly things and am rather bad at non manly stuff. Like pesky emotions and the like. That being said however, I can't even count the amount of times your writing has put an ache in my chest and brought tears to my eyes. Or for that matter, made my jeans rather tight. Reading your fic in a single day was a rollercoaster of emotions and I thank you deeply and sincerely for that.
dumbledorescardigan chapter 37 . 1/15
I don't get why they never make the argument "Lucius, bro, there is muggle in your line. The witch who cursed y'all married a malfoy, and their son married a muggle! So chilllllll about the brightest witch of the age marrying your son!"
cpetrienm chapter 40 . 10/23/2014
Wow, what an epic! I really enjoyed this version of Beauty and the beast. Well done!
Guest chapter 40 . 10/10/2014
I've never left a review in the many, many years I've been reading HP fanfiction. However, this story instilled so many different emotions in me that there was no way I couldn't thank you. I've spent every, single waking moment for the past 4 days reading this story, I daresay that it became an obsession. You write so eloquently and managed to truly capture all of j.k.'s characters perfectly. I'm saving this. To reread when I can't find any other stories to ammuse me. Thank you again. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
ReadsToEscape chapter 40 . 10/7/2014
I spent the last few days reading this story, and it was amazing. I love your writing and you are probably my favorite author on this site. Thanks for you stories!
leila307 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I have to give credit where credit is due. Based on the many praises by the reviews that you received, you truly are one of the best, if not the best author I've come across in this site. You have a way with words, they literally come alive. As a reader I was able to imagine the places, the feelings, the hurt, and most of all the love shared between Draco and Hermione. I was able to relate with the hurt, the longing, and the love because you made them real, you based it on real emotions that anyone can relate. This is not a fluffy fictional love story, if you take away the magic almost all of us can relate to one of the characters or even all. There were parts of the story that I can relate being Hermione's character, especially losing someone you love at such a young age. I must say I cried, because I felt and can relate the anguish that she felt. So thank you to you the author. Your talents knows no boundaries, and I wish you the best of luck on whatever you do.
Kim chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
I am normally very reluctant to read such a long story, but your reviews were so positive that I decided to give it a try. Boy am I glad I did. This was breathtaking! Your characters were so true and the emotions so real. I'm in love with it. Truly amazing!