Reviews for Strange Love
Mistress-Cinder chapter 40 . 5/21
Wow! What a fascinating and amazing balls story! Truly this story is going into my favorites forever! I can not believe I had never read it before. My only excuse is that I had put it on a list of possible good reads and forgot to follow up on it?! Anyway, I am so glad I found this gem of a story! Your curse on the Malfoy family was brilliant. You made Belle a real person. And the connection you created between Hermione and Draco was dark, feral and beautiful. Usually I have some nitpick with a story. Something I didn't like etc. This time I only wish we would have had a flashback for the time Hermione was unconscious at the end of the story and her version of what happened. Also, I loved this story so much I just wanted more! A most excellent read!
mUmaRhz chapter 40 . 4/12
I absolutely love this story. Im happy that I have finally found it (though by accident) a year after it was done. There are so many layers to it that make it such as awesome story - it had a perfect balance between everything, from humor, to the focus of the plot, to romance, to the magical world and to having Beauty and the Best references. Truly loved reading this story, and that I had read this story instead of sleeping lol. THank you for this! Im slowly but surely going through all of your stories.
mUmaRhz chapter 35 . 4/12
best chapter so far. Love this
three french fries chapter 31 . 3/28
Hi! I found this story on my birthday-yesterday-and now I'm on Chapter 30! It's amazing-you're an amazing writer and the plot is also amazing. I can't wait to see where this is going!
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 3/13
Deliciously bestial yet heartbreakingly romantic. What a nice read. Plus I've had the Depeche Mode song of the same name in my head for three days. No complaints
Emily chapter 40 . 3/12
An interesting read! I do love fairytales.
mysweetrose chapter 40 . 3/6
Fantastic! I absolutely loved this story.
Pekis Fletcher chapter 40 . 2/23
"Hag."
I love you.
"Prat."
I love you, too.
...
And I'm in love with this story too.
Lots of love,
Pekis :)
Clarine chapter 40 . 2/20
Très belle variation de la belle est la bête. Votre style est toujours un régal de lire et une véritable magie en lui-même. Merci beaucoup pour m'avoir emmenée au pays des enchantements, le plus beau étant l'amour.
greeneyewitch chapter 40 . 2/20
WOw...really really loved this...only negative i had was how negative Hermione's character was in the beginning...other then that i really really enjoyed this story...GREAT JOB!
Pekis Fletcher chapter 1 . 2/10
Hey, it's me again. Probably you'll get a bunch of e-mails because of me, haha sorry.
Just starting this fic! Amazing beggining!
Xx
Pekis :)
BlackMoon08 chapter 19 . 2/10
Did I ever tell you what an amazing author you are?
weekaa1313 chapter 35 . 1/28
Oupss..my mistake with the previous review. Sorryyyy 'hon... Too excited in reading this I guess.
::)))
weekaa1313 chapter 34 . 1/28
There's misplaced paragraph in the middle of chapter...or, missing paragraphs?
But need no worry it's still a wonderful piece of course..
weekaa1313 chapter 31 . 1/28
I've been reading this jewel, chapter by chapter...then I thought, it's absolutely fabulous story 'hon.

And to think, EW just going to play as Belle in upcoming 'Beauty & the Beast'? Splendid...

Massivethanksforsharingyourstory!