Reviews for Shelter
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
So how is it possible to have me PANTING from the hot sexy times in one sentence, and then panting from LAUGHTER in the next sentence...of the SAME paragraph?
I was so confused...I didn't know if I needed a paperbag to prevent hyperventilation, or the bathroom to prevent a "peeing in my pants" incident!
Bwahahaha!

Perfect ending to the beginning for these two!
Great job, BB! *applause*

THE most enjoyable thing I've read in "a while" (nod to Twilight)!
Thanks for the laughs!
Love, Blessings, Hearts and xoxoxo!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
Wow...a CLIFFIE with a STIFFIE! Ouch!
Hehehehe!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Bwahahaha! Bwahahaha! Bwahahaha! (That should cover the A/N!...I love HP too!)
Absolutely hysterical chapter! Hubby was like, "WHAT are you reading now that's got you giggling like a hyena?" *Giggles*

There have been many times Hubby and I will see a Brit movie and barely understand it! One time he turned to me in the theatre and whispered, "WHAT language are they speaking?" "ENGLISH, Babe, they're speaking ENGLISH-ENGLISH!" I whispered yelled back! Then we looked at each other and burst out into laughter...to the dismay of our fellow theatre attendees, considering it wasn't a comedy! LMAO!

Can't wait for more, cause I love where it's heading!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was rec'd on TwiFanfictionRecs and I decided to give it a read cause it sounded soooo good! Sooooo glad I did!
Plus I love Cosmo...Happy Belated Bday, Sweets!

BB, you are a rip roarin riot...this was a LOL moment per sentence!
Can't wait to see who the "voice" is standing behind her! Hope it has on suspenders and a bow tie with a possible "octocock" (where do you come up with this stuff? Bwahahaha!)!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Awww I want more of these awkward hotties...
Edward's spouse chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
excellent story.
Ellie chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
This was great!
twiclare chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
That was fun! Thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I must admit as a Brit I always find 'bugger' a rather satisfying swear word! Enjoying this thanks!
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Shelter has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in December over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Luvtwismut chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
That was so much fun to read! Thanks you!
Happy new year!