Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Flybyn1ght chapter 1 . 9/18
I'm sorry this story seems to be abandoned. It's really great. You write very well.
Continue pleae 3
Laszl chapter 14 . 9/9
I really love it and can't wait for you to continue.
FelixMarome chapter 12 . 9/8
Kakashi would have kittens... Don't know why, but I practically did a spit take when I read that. Kakashi. Would. Have. Kittens. ,,, Nope still funny.
Gladoo89 chapter 14 . 9/2
Nice story! I hope you'll have the time to update it one day. :)
MesuNeko chapter 14 . 8/31
That's really great piece of work here! I love how you portrayed relationship of Naruto and Sasuke, and how they trust each other with everything. It's really good. And I wanna know more about their plans for Massacre and all of that shit that is bound to happen sometime. It's great story and I would be happy if you updated! I will be waiting!
Kitty chapter 14 . 8/30
I love this story sooo much! I can't wait till you get some more time for writing if you decide to continue, there is not enough naruto time travel fics in the world!
Kailene chapter 14 . 8/26
Dear Author,

I hope that you find the time to continue the story! I can't believe that there isn't a next chapter! Oh well, I can understand what it's like to be busy and how hard it is to write a story with other things going in so I'm not gunna pressure you into just making a quick sum up of what you ACTUALLY were planning just so that others would stop bothering you about it.
Thank you for not making this a Non-Yaoi fanfic! I've been looking for something like this for a long time!
I hope you upload another chapter soon!
Sincerely, a fan
SakuraKoi chapter 14 . 8/26
so good
Trickit chapter 14 . 8/22
I hope you come back to this someday! I really liked this a lot! Thank you!
y0sh chapter 14 . 8/19
It's a shame you didn't continue this, nice story! :)
One reader chapter 14 . 8/19
So far one of the best Naruto time travel Fic's I've had came across. I'm not going to lie, I wasn't quite sure about it, but after the frist two chapters I was hooked. Please update soon, I would love to see what happens and I hope Naruto doesn't get hurt this time - like he did before.
exhausted-pigeon chapter 1 . 8/12
This is the best time travel fic I've read. This is my 6 time reading it and I would love if you were to update. Quick question does Sasuke have the EMS too ?
bumike99 chapter 14 . 7/30
Great story, first time reading through, definitely looking forward to future updates.
Please Update!