Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Guest chapter 14 . 23h
Please update! This is the best story ever!
fearwill chapter 14 . 10/3
Ah! This is soooo good! But I see that you haven't updated in a while. I know it's hard with all those studies and uni stuff (been there done that). That being said, I hope you get some free time and update soon!
TenTailes chapter 14 . 10/3
The last time you updated, it was on my birthday last year. Are you planning to update again any time soon? Love the story btw. It's a refreshing take on the time travel trope.
Arya chapter 2 . 10/2
Can't stop myself rereading, rereading, rereading this over and over again. Hope there will be another chapterssss to reread.
This story is the best! Its so funny! XD
LeafTwin1 chapter 14 . 9/28
This is an -awesome- story. I love that they traveled back together and are friends and make best of the situation. And I love how 'Tachi is in here. And how Naruto cuddles with Jiji and how both are so adorable at times. I totally agree I'd hate going back to the Academy with their mentality; my twin and I can not really stand being around our peers, as well. I am glad their first sensei didn't do what he did willingly and how Jiji was pissed and than Naruto and Sasuke mad on Kashi's behalf. And this last chapter!_ Its wonderful. I hope you can update soon as it is wonderful but I know moving is time consuming. My twin and I shall eagerly await the next update. Cheers and ta! You're a brilliant author and writer.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 14 . 9/27
I really like this story it would be great if theyy can stop the massacre
LeafTwin1 chapter 2 . 9/27
Kawaii! I love how Itachi is in here and that they gave him puppy dog eyes. And than how Itachi helped them figure out how to convince Jiji. And I love that he fell asleep there on Jiji's lap, cuddling. So kawaii. Cheers and ta!_ I am so happy my twin sent this to me!
subzerodx chapter 14 . 9/26
Still updating?
Are you ever going to update?
Type your review here . good job
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 14 . 9/20
GYAH I have to give you this, you know exactly to put a cliffhanger to make your readers want to grab those pitchforks and stab themselves with it in frustration! THE TIMING'S AMAZING! I desperately want to know what happens next now! I don't know if you'll see this or continue this fic but damn this fic has been interesting and entertaining all through these fourteen chapters. Plus it's one of the few better written Naruto fanfics I've managed to find on so I thank you profusely for writing this. Totally made my day.
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 7 . 9/19
I don't know if you ever plan to continue this story but I just have to let you know how much I'm enjoying it! It is and far more everything I wanted from a time-travel fanfic with both Sasuke and Naruto going into the past. Things are unprecedented and unpredictable. I can't tell where you'll take this and that's exciting and fun! And now that Kakashi's in? Awesomeness is all I can see in the future. Also the difference in Kakashi's personality? It makes me so curious!
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 6 . 9/19
KAKAKASHIIIIIIIII Holy shit! Here I was thinking he won't get into the picture till years in the future. I LIKE THIS DEVELOPEMENT! A LOT!

I'm so curious how Kakashi will react to the dynamic between Sasuke and Naruto now. Not to mention I'm getting hints of Sasuke and Naruto will be using Kakashi's ANBU knowledge and work history with Itachi to help out with Danzo. OH I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »