Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Alissa Silver chapter 14 . 3/16
I so love this story! Are you going to continue it? Because I can't wait to read what happens next!
SSSRHA chapter 14 . 3/6
Amazing story! Naruto and Sasuke time-travel stories have a special place in my heart, and you, my friend, have created one that will be getting a VIP seat in that section of my heart. I really hope you update, because this was a really amazing read. I found this a while back, before I had an account, and it took me a while to find it again...BUT I FINALLY FOUND IT!

I will be honest, the one thing that reminded me that this story existed was when Sasuke talked incredulously about how a kid cried when he scraped his knee. That created an uncontrollable urge to read this story, which lead to three hours of scouring the depths of , but it all payed off in the end! Now this story is safely in my favorite section, and I'm waiting for it to update...even though it's been almost two years. However, I have faith in you! I have faith that you will rediscover your interest in this story/overcome your possibly-monstrous writer's block!

Until then, I will fill the space in my heart that is left over from your not-completed story with other not-completed stories...and possibly start the whole cycle over again. I may have a problem.
ColdCaptivated chapter 14 . 2/21
Its too bad that this is dead. I really enjoyed the story and read the whole thing through from start to finish in one go! I'm going to follow it and hopefully you'll come back to it one day. Thanks for posting!
bmidd111 chapter 14 . 2/12
Is this canceled or still going?
Serendipithy chapter 14 . 2/10
Holy crap this story has an insane number of follows and favorites!

I think this comes from being an older story (and also from using canon versus original characters), but I can definitely see how you've improved in your writing over the years. This story isn't bad, per say, but there's a lot of out-of-character-ness in Sasuke and Naruto's conversations. I'm fine with it, but it's definitely noticeable and just... there.

Still loved reading this though! I was hoping I'd get to read the actual Massacre/Coup event by this chapter, but it looks like it'll take at least a few more before they return to Konoha. I'm sure you're focused on other stories at this time (cough, Hear the Silence), but I look forward to the next chapter even if it'll take years!
Jj chapter 14 . 2/3
Please update I love the story it’s adoable
Autumph chapter 4 . 2/2
I wanna kill anyone who treats Naruto like trash... Especially that fucking Jounin... Gahd! Do they realize that If the jinchuuriki died they will unleash the bijuu inside them? This foolish people... The village will be bloody eradicated if Naruto died... Hahahahaha~ I can see Kurama fucking killing sll those scums of the Earth who treated Naruto like that... Except Itachi and Sasuke... I bet Sasuke will go release his fucking anger to those fools.
Mou Ii No chapter 14 . 2/1
I really hope you finish this as it is absolutely brilliant. I know its been two years since the last update but still it's awesome and you should finish it when you get the chance. Hopefully it's not a story that's stuck in indefinite hiatus due to you losing interest in/outgrowing Naruto.
flamefirelight chapter 14 . 1/28
please update! this is really good!
StrangerX chapter 14 . 1/26
Honestly, this is one of my favorite Naruto fics ever. I hope you can come back to it someday, because I'd love to see where it goes, and I enjoy every minute of it!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 14 . 1/19
please update this story is awesome - i love it!
~Mikado x
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 14 . 1/18
I really liked this story. Thanks so much for writing it, I appreciate it a lot. You're very good at writing! I want to know how it works out, both for the mission and in general but I get that real life's busy and you don't owe us anything.
I appreciate what we've gotten, these fourteen chapters have been amazing. Thank you. Thank you.
Maxine chapter 14 . 1/18
I just realized that this is the third time I read this thing...

Are you still working on the story?
Well39 chapter 14 . 1/12
this fic is incredible! the whole time-travel thing is always so much fun to read, but added to the fact that it's the two of them, and that they're in their kiddie bodies, and this is just SO good. i adore the way you're writing their friendship, with each other and with kakashi. when they got put with the first teacher i was about to chuck something, i hated the way that guy treated naruto so much. you're really good at writing emotions, i'm always feeling tense when there's something going on, relieved when they solve it, happy when something good happens, it's amazing! and with itachi being let in on the secret i was all of those things in a single chapter gfdhsdfhdashfha
ALSO i /love/ the humour in this, it's absolutely hilarious. the part where they helped out iruka? brilliant, wonderful, a blessing. kakashi being awkward and unsure? perfect, stunning, a joyous moment for me.
this chapter was so so so good, their acting is so funny to read, and shisui's reaction to them playing the part so well is so freaking great. i'm so curious as to how this mission's going to go, i know it's probably not going to turn out as planned.
thank you so much for sharing so far, i hope uni is going good for you!
This story was so good it breaks my heart that there isn’t more! I do hope you choose to continue it one day!
2,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »