Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
ToxicDeLust chapter 14 . 7/28
A freaking year... A FREAKING YEAR OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD WHERE IS THE LOVELY UPDATE ?
the white wolf Haruka chapter 14 . 7/28
LOVE This story! :-) :-) :-)'
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 14 . 7/27
Please update
SophieNewman chapter 5 . 7/26
You know, for the longest time, I thought that 'Kura-chan' was supposed to be Sakura, and then I realized that the 'he' was the not a mistake and then when I found it was Kurama, I tried not to imagine how an all-powerful bijuu would react to being called 'Kura-chan'.
MatthewBadger chapter 14 . 7/24
Perfect!

i see no flaw in this fan fiction whatsoever.
Bethlovesall chapter 14 . 7/23
Please come back! I absolutely love the story! The interaction between naruto and assume is great!
This is really awesome! I really like how you handled the problem of them being too young to end up with kakashi right away. Plot moving and creative :)
I'm curious to see how Naruto and Sasuke will handle actual scared children when they reach the bandits' hideout
Arwen Evenstar 241 chapter 14 . 7/18
Please finish this! Great story. It has a bit more originality then most of the type. Keep up the good work and think outside the box.
Spyrkle10 chapter 14 . 7/17
Sora, Riku... is one of the captured children going to be Kairi? Is the boss going to be some ex-chunin named Xehanort? Because these KH references are definitely not coincidental. I guess we'll never know if you've abandoned this fanfic...
EquusNanashi chapter 14 . 7/15
Ummm...do you mind updating before the fall semester starts? I love how this story is playing out so far.
Now that Itachi knows things will change quite a bit. I want to see if kakashi or Shisui confront the two. Please update soon!
Icestar2012 chapter 14 . 7/15
please please please please please please continue this story!
Icestar2012 chapter 13 . 7/15
AMAZiNG
Kaizen Kitty chapter 13 . 7/13
Not to mention this is unbelievably funny. LOL. Keep up the good work!
Kaizen Kitty chapter 12 . 7/13
I love your story because it's so consistent with canon (very deeply researched, as I can tell, and seems to be completely free of plot holes. Everything just clicks, which is a rare feat for any fiction, really.) It shows how good of a writer you are and that you truly have a deep understanding of the canon characters, their motives,

Reading your fanfiction has given me a new perspective on the canon, which so far has only happened with a very few fanfics I've read. Thank you for sharing this with the world, and I hope to read more of your stories (hopefully in fandoms I'm familiar with ;-).
InARealPickle chapter 14 . 7/13
This story is crazy good. I wish it were still being updated. I'm going to follow it anyway, because, you know, hope springs eternal. :)
1,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »