Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Laniidae1 chapter 14 . 4h
Ok, I hope you'll update soon ~
TheDreadedDreamer chapter 14 . 7/22
I will wait, I will wait for you, dunnnn dunnnn
downtomars chapter 11 . 7/22
such a good story! update soon
UzuUzuUzu chapter 7 . 7/21
Kage Bunshin is A rank. And it never needed more than the ram seal. Every user can do that. Again show, dont tell. Kakashi looked neutraly... wtf? Then you go on and explain us what Sasuke/Naruto likes, what their actions mean. Thats boring, boring, boring man. Ill search for a better fic
UzuUzuUzu chapter 6 . 7/21
Your plot is really cool. I like that I like that they stay in character But, Bro, show don't tell. Show us what a "respectful bow" is. Show us how its like when Kakashi is angry. Show us how he is resigned. And please stop the "meaningful look" . That can be everything from giving a glance, flickering his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows, narrowing his eyes, widening his pupils, staring at him, twinking, sharingan etc.
Robot Sparky chapter 14 . 7/20
I know this updated in March and that your probably very busy, but when is this going to update again? And before you ask why I'm asking (if you were going to ask that is), it's because 5his story is hilarious! I love it! *Long awkward silence* so yeah there is my review*more awkward silence* I'm gonna go now *another awkward silence before the the sound of the door opening then closing is heard*
kolodny chapter 14 . 7/20
Fun story! Looking forward to updates when you have time. Good luck at university!
NicoDaval chapter 14 . 7/20
Pleeeaase update your story, it's brilliant !
novelreader chapter 1 . 7/16
Hey it may have been slightly Fugaku's fault but it was others too, a lot of grown ups making stupid decisions, which people tend to do in tense situations. Genocides have been caused for stupider reasons..
Xcherokee chapter 14 . 7/15
I read this a whilleeee ago. So I'm very glad to come back and see that it has been updated. I love everything about this story. How naruto and saskue acts and how they some cute little babies basically. I love them being so young 3. Anyways your work is extremely appreciated so please update soon! And no yaio please!
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 7/14
Wow!~~~ Awesome!~~
Yato.Namikaze chapter 14 . 7/6
its been a while since the update. i am looking really really forward for the next update. i am in love with this story.
Beautiful done
fuchaoife chapter 14 . 7/2
Yes no yaoi please i need a break from that lol
This story is awesome. Love it!
AyaEmett chapter 14 . 6/25