Reviews for The Simple Life
Brookeworm3 chapter 14 . 8/2
I wish this gender bend of Hades and Persephone was turned into a full blown story. That would be so cool to see happening. Haddie and Perce...I like it.
vmanwani29 chapter 31 . 1/9
Oh my god this was so good I went through this in like 30 minutes, I shít you not. SO GOOD XD
thelonelylover11 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Sweet love
Goddess of Spring-Gems chapter 30 . 4/18/2015
You've read PO and HoO, right? If yes, then I was thinking that the fanning yourself part was like Hazel. If not, oh well. *Guilty smile* I can't describe characters all that well, but Hazel is a child of Hades, from the past and most likely doesn't have M/T rated thoughts.
Kristen skillen chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
cause I'm feelin 22 everything will be alright if you keep me next to you. Taylor Swift!
LouisZaynNiallHarryLiam chapter 22 . 2/21/2014
I seriously thought this was for real... the about half way through, I caught on. Love this story so much!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 31 . 1/1/2014
AMAZING
Renee Swan chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'M SO SAD! :'(
I really liked this story.
It was cute, charming, and there wasn't that bad thing in a story where it makes you feel anxious because of the bad guy. Or what was gonna happen next.
And Divine Reborn is almost over too. :'(
I hope you'll keep rolling w/ these hadesxpersephone stories. I especially love those with sweet fluff.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;)
Harrylover11 chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
I am way to lazy to log in. Well, I'm lazy. AWESOME ENDING! YOUR EPIC. MY CAT IS STARING AT THIS. THE FAT GRAY ONE. ITS CREEPY. LOVE YOU, DARLING!
Bruatar chapter 31 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Year, Muse! :)
kathuang chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
Damn girl, that was your first smut scene? Really nice, looking forward to the bonus chapter tomorrow.
Harrylover11 chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
Oh G-d. Ok last night I tried smut, petty awkward so I deleted the whole thing. Oh G-d this really turned me on. THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING MUSE!
Bruatar chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
That certainly was…something! A nice new take on their relationship…can't wait to see what you have in store for us tomorrow! :) Happy New Year (in advance)!
rhodes chapter 30 . 12/30/2013
Hell yes this is what i've been waiting for! Damn hot! You did a great job muse, love the detail by the way