Reviews for A Winter's Tale
AnomolyInPi-Major chapter 2 . 6/17
Hi!
This is a really sweet christmas story! Even if Severus is as spiteful as ever.
Since it is in the middle of june, I can't wish a merry christmas, but I can concratulate for this amazing idea.
Thanks!
Anomoly
MissBates chapter 2 . 4/28
What a wonderful and totally believeable character study! I was riveted from beginning to end.
Nocturnus chapter 2 . 4/7
This is a lovely story.
marinac28 chapter 2 . 4/5
Lopen, you must continue this brilliant story, it's fantastic and very professional. Let's them fall in love then be separated, or maybe some other baddie comes along, maybe let them have a child, something you haven't explored before.. this story is great, such as shame if you'll just leave it like that. I love the way you write about Severus.
Light on the Horizon chapter 2 . 4/4
This is a wonderful story :) I agree it does feel like it's the beginning of something, and could go further, but it's still very enjoyable as is!
Nachtwens chapter 2 . 2/22
I love the long introspection into severus his thought-process. And that he found something to occupy his time with: observe hermione in order to find her a christmas present. All his thoughts revolved around that. It was actually very sweet. I like the ending, them finding common ground. But I wish you would write more: a developing friendship and possible romance as well. I'd be interested in learning how the staff responds to that and I would also like to know what's going on with her friends. Harry especially, doesn't seem like the type to bail on her. Anyway, I also really like the story as it is :)
stilldoll.jn23 chapter 2 . 1/11
I've been reading for your stories and you're already being a bad influence. I can't read most of the other stories of Severus' and a few of Hermione's. I like your work so I have been think a lot about relationships. I am very impressed.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 1/10
I don't know how I've missed reading this story up until now, but I'm really glad I found it. I really like it so far and I can't wait to read more! It's wonderful, as always!
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Great story, I am glad I found it:-))
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Well, at least they are friends?
So actually a chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That's actually a pretty instense gift.
meg527 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
I just love this. Thank you!
Merina Snape chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Hi, I really liked this! :-)
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
As for jenna simmons in your head well that would be quite the interesting crossover. I do like this Anapestic ability at self analysis. It makes sense given his mental skills.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Huge pity that you haven't carried it on, I was really loving that. But if you can't, you can't, and that's ok :)