Reviews for A Winter's Tale
Merina Snape chapter 2 . 2/19
Hi, I really liked this! :-)
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 1/27
As for jenna simmons in your head well that would be quite the interesting crossover. I do like this Anapestic ability at self analysis. It makes sense given his mental skills.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Huge pity that you haven't carried it on, I was really loving that. But if you can't, you can't, and that's ok :)
Miravisu chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
*sniffles happily*
I like this ending, it left off at a somewhat positive up note.
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Delightful. You write the best Severus. And by that I mean that you put into words all his feelings - angst, remorse, self-hate and loneliness - that were barely acknowledged in the canon. He is a fascinating character and deserves to be a hero of his own story.
Smithback chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
sweet
jensteed chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
The two of them really are well suited, whether as friends or anything more...well, once they pull their heads out and open their eyes. This was great, I loved her letter back. Only Hermione would write back an essay long letter to one consisting of two words, haha.
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Not at all what I was expecting him to give her as a gift, it really took me by surprise but it's so very unlike Severus and so full of meaning that I think (hope) she'll appreciate it for exactly what it is. I doubt anyone else could, not that he would do it for anyone else anyway.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Once again a story that is truly delightful. Charming, engaging and leaving me wanting more! If this was continued I would be more than happy - though it also stands alone. Your writing captures my fancy. Thank you.
dorothy chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
On a completely unrelated note simply for the sake of interest (and on the danger of sounding perhaps a bit daft for perceiving this only now): Have you noticed the hierarchy that the house colours show? Gold, silver, bronze, and fourth place. Gryffindor is the centre of the stories, Slytherin is second most important (because you always need a foe), then comes Ravenclaw, who are at least part of the story sometimes. And then, there is Hufflepuff - there simply because for some reason it has to be four.
I am not sure how much of this was conscious on Ms. Rowling's part, but it certainly fits all too well.
Perhaps, readers tend to be distracted from this by the more dominant red-blue-green-yellow to notice it? At least I know I was.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
I just realized I never reviewed this chapter! Hermione does see that they're ignoring her, too; she says she doesn't mind, but probably only because she's numb to it (after all, Harry and Ron ignored her for a lot of the time, even when she was right. Perhaps especially because she was right.). And she's almost where Luna was with the DA-'it was almost like having friends'. Now that she's not in charge of saving their lives, where are Harry and Ron now?

Snape is dead right about Minerva. He's learned not to expect anything from her, either, and boy, did she deliver!

Both Snape and Hermione should quietly depart Hogwarts someday; I suspect they will be missed for precisely as long as it takes to find their replacements (which might be awhile for Snape, given his qualifications).

Australia, anyone?
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
hahaha! Oh, this is great :D I would love a continuation, but it's great up till here as well! Thanks for sharing
RavenEcho chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
I liked it! I agree that it could have been continued further, but it's nice to leave some things to the imagination every now and again, isn't it? Short and sweet.
her illusion chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
“You're apologising because you think you should, not because you're sorry.” ugh :(

this was lovely,anyway
her illusion chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
“birthday presents seemed a compliacted way to tell someone you were glad they hadn't died for another year” well,i suppose that IS 1 way of looking at it..