Reviews for A Winter's Tale
Hamlet II chapter 2 . 1/31
I loved it! I'm sad it was over so soon. It's brilliant.
AnomolyInPi-Major chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Hi!
This is a really sweet christmas story! Even if Severus is as spiteful as ever.
Since it is in the middle of june, I can't wish a merry christmas, but I can concratulate for this amazing idea.
Thanks!
Anomoly
MissBates chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
What a wonderful and totally believeable character study! I was riveted from beginning to end.
Nocturnus chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
This is a lovely story.
marinac28 chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Lopen, you must continue this brilliant story, it's fantastic and very professional. Let's them fall in love then be separated, or maybe some other baddie comes along, maybe let them have a child, something you haven't explored before.. this story is great, such as shame if you'll just leave it like that. I love the way you write about Severus.
Light on the Horizon chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
This is a wonderful story :) I agree it does feel like it's the beginning of something, and could go further, but it's still very enjoyable as is!
Nachtwens chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
I love the long introspection into severus his thought-process. And that he found something to occupy his time with: observe hermione in order to find her a christmas present. All his thoughts revolved around that. It was actually very sweet. I like the ending, them finding common ground. But I wish you would write more: a developing friendship and possible romance as well. I'd be interested in learning how the staff responds to that and I would also like to know what's going on with her friends. Harry especially, doesn't seem like the type to bail on her. Anyway, I also really like the story as it is :)
stilldoll.jn23 chapter 2 . 1/11/2016
I've been reading for your stories and you're already being a bad influence. I can't read most of the other stories of Severus' and a few of Hermione's. I like your work so I have been think a lot about relationships. I am very impressed.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I don't know how I've missed reading this story up until now, but I'm really glad I found it. I really like it so far and I can't wait to read more! It's wonderful, as always!
Sampdoria chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Great story, I am glad I found it:-))
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Well, at least they are friends?
So actually a chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That's actually a pretty instense gift.
meg527 chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
I just love this. Thank you!
Merina Snape chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Hi, I really liked this! :-)
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
As for jenna simmons in your head well that would be quite the interesting crossover. I do like this Anapestic ability at self analysis. It makes sense given his mental skills.