Reviews for Wargames
ikissedtheLaurie chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Short and sweet. I really liked it. Hurt House and consoling Cuddy is one of my favorites! Well done
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is absolutely beautiful. Now I can have nice dreams, thank you!
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
It was all fine and dandy at the amount of cuteness that this contained until the last line and now my heart hurts. (except there totally was a next year bc they never broke up) Seriously though, I loved it.
Alex chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wonderfully written and cute!
Ramires chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Short and wonderful!
Mademoiselle Arel chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
...well the ending put a giant f*cking smile on my face so that was nice :)
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
OMGGGGGGG PERFECT!
AreKay chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Love your stories! Please don't ever stop writing about "House"! I've been going down your list and hope to read all 140 stories...Thank you so much!
Abby chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very good ficlet.
dmarchl21 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Loved it! But of course I would love to read a couple more chapters of this story :)

dmarchl
freeasabird14 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awesome fic! I loved the last line, so good! Can't believe you have written so many stories! Bravo!
Little Greg chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I lobe you.
oc7ober chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
"Next year" :( Your fics bring out the biggest wuss in me!
You should TOTALLY write ch2 about the actual dinner :P
housebound chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Love it.
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aww, short #Huddy Thanksgiving ficlet.. This is indeed great to imagine, House still being "hurt" about that Thanksgiving prank by Cuddy and him being able to communicate his true feelings about that incident to Cuddy in his own way. I can imagine both their feelings that time and then, Cuddy making it up to him by apologizing and choosing to spend the day/night with him and then saying sweetly, the NEXT YEAR..something we didn't get to see on the show but so bittersweet to imagine. #Lobe :)