Reviews for What's In Santa's Sack
Veronique24 chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Wow great short! I cant imagine what must be going threw the minds of the parents at time like these...
Loved it!
Veronique24 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Loved it, it was a joy to read!
So happy for Amelia.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Continuation ! Continuation! Dude just we want to know more
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
What a horrific experience you went through. So very glad to know it all turned out okay. Wow.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Wonderful tale. You grabbed my heart and never let it go. Sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
That one was just heartwarming. She helped him, he's helping her. I really liked it. I also agree with Tina and Amy and this needs to be extended for sure. I feel it's a wonderful beginning to what could be a triple shot at least. Thank you for it!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I looked everywhere, your FFn, your blog, your TWCS page, and could not find Code of Conduct . . . but alas, I couldn't. I imagine had I read CoC first, Bella wouldn't have seemed rather crazy? Cute Santa's Sack chapter though.
Christy
luvyateamedward chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Great story. Couldn't get enough.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Funny story . . . definitely enjoyable. you had me giggling throughout, including the lemony part.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I loved it. Especially the part where Edward 'office', is his van. How wonderful for the pets and the owners . . . I hope this happens in the real world . . . if it doesn't it needs to. Great twist to astory. Thank you for it!
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This was so very heartwarming and I love, love, loved it! Thank you so much for such a wonderful little tale. So great. I had a feeling, but wasn't sure until she was. I'm all tingly with happiness for Annabelle. Yay!
Cina's chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Loved all the stories but "All I want" and "just one wish" were my favorites.
Cina's chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
So sad but so happy at the same time.
Cina's chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Yes please moreeeeeee
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This was fantastic Missy! He was so lost in himself and his insecurities, that he really needed her to make the moves on him. I loved it. They were so cute together. I know it is silly of me to ask, but I can't help it! Will you make this longer? It stands alone just perfectly, but you've also opened the door for so much more in it. The whole part of what happens if his father finds out his philanthropic side? What will the parents think of him dating the administrative assistant? Not that he cares, nor should he, but I'm still curious. How about a conversation between Charlie and Edward, now that he is no longer Masen. Yes, it was delicious, but you left me hungry for more.
Christy