Reviews for Not-So-Missed Connections
chikabiddy chapter 4 . 9/17
Awe! How incredibly sweet! I love the way you wrapped this all up. It's fitting, to have them home and happy and with messages from friends. I'm definitely going to have to read more of these because I'm loving reading about these two idiots. They're just so heartwarming.
chikabiddy chapter 2 . 9/17
Oh no Hannah! I figured Booth had an ex coming, but did NOT expect her to throw herself at him! Bones is going to kiiiiiiill someone. Either Booth or Hannah, unclear which.

Bones was perfect during the confrontation. Her thoughts, getting distracted and lost in thought. Plus her inner dialogue was hilarious and spot on. Sully was a creep, and Booth put him right in his place! Ha! Lovely lovely chapter.
chikabiddy chapter 1 . 9/17
Well hello Scully! Don't get jealous, Booth! He could never compete with you!

Gah, I just love this so much! I can HEAR them as I'm reading. The dialogue works so well and I just miss these stupid lovely people so much! Thank you for sending me this story! It is the healing fluff I need!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 4/27
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
iridescenceofthewind chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
Oh, my god! That was amazingly funny, dramatic, sweet, and hella awesome! Drugged and loopy Brennan ftw!

I love the fact they started with taking Parker to his flight, and Brennan yelling at Booth about having "eye-sex" even though they're married. I also loved the name of the hurricane, it provided some hilarious singing from Brennan.

Sully appearing was very nice, and an amped up protective, furious, territorial Booth was a nice cheery on top! At least he was apologetic enough.

Hannah, now good Lord, was that awesome lol. Them getting into a brawl is too easy to imagine really, and the way Booth was agreeing with Bones offhandedly, knowing how bad-ass Brennan could be and having to worry about getting her off of a murder charge was hilarious too. I loved how you mentioned the whole "Baghdad-Barbie" thing. It cracked me up when I had first heard it on the show.

Drugged and loopy medicated Brennan is fucking hilarious though. Her little comments to herself, her thoughts, and just simple little statements you made along the way were enough to send me snorting again. Her nacho obsession was too funny.

The ending of them finding out about her being all over the news was a pleasant (more than pleasant, really) surprise, and it actually made a lot of sense. Of course something like that in the middle of an airport would hit the news! The phone call from Angela and Hodgins was perfect, along with the texts from Sweets and Cam. I snorted even harder (if that's even possible) when I read the Daisy thing. So Daisy, yet so funny.

Oh, and then you threw some smut? Girl, you deserve a crown! You're a multitask-er at plots and happenings in a story lol. But Max discovering them in the laundry room made me start crying with tears of laughter. I can so vividly imagine that happening. I wish it had in the show actually! LMAO

Point is: I think I now have abs, courtesy of your story. So thank you, very, very, much for that. You somehow captured all of their characteristics (Brennan's being on narcotics) and amped it up a notch to make it more funny, but not too outrageous. I'd definitely recommend this for a person looking for (1 A story to get a good laugh. (2 A story to see the return of Sully, but more disappointing for the guy, and a showcase of protective Booth. (3 A story to see the return of Hannah, but she get's her ass served on a plate by a drugged Brennan in a sling. (4 A story with a bit of hot closet sex and discovered-by-Max washing machine sex. (5 ALL OF THE BEFORE MENTIONED THINGS!

Thanks again for the laughs. I can't love this story enough...

- Kat
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Genial
mendenbar chapter 4 . 4/12/2018
Been trolling for fics I missed from way back when and came across this gem. Made me smile. Thanks.
regbride12 chapter 4 . 3/27/2018
This was the funniest Bones fan fiction I have ever read!
Sully, HANNAH, Stires,...
Closet ;) they sure do love that and their washing machine hehe
Brennan on drugs is the BEST-loved drunk Brennan, but medicated Brennan is just as hysterical ;)
Brennan taking down Hannah-part of me wishes we could have seen that in Bones, but Hannah was kind of too nice LOL...
Omg Max walking in on Booth and Brennan LOL!
AWESOME job!
pauchacottle chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
This has to be one of the funniest fanfic ive read so far., what i would hav given to c the bren and hannah altercation...nice. Nd the end with max that has to be priceless.
LABonesLover chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
I dont care how many times i read this story, i am rolling on the floor laughing every time! Great fic. Any chances of more like them. Love medicated/drunk Brennan and her smack downs (physical or verbal).
Incognito3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
You knocked it out of the park with this one! It's late at night and I'm up reading. I have tears running down my cheeks from trying to laugh silently and not wake my husband up! The scene with Max was classic!
candace.michelle.52 chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
OMG...Max walking in on them..BAHAHAHA. I love this story. Please continue writing! :-D
bsav6 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
I love Brennan's stoned obsession with nachos.

Thank you for sharing your smart and amusing fic

Bsav6
hjpstarwars chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Really enjoyed it! Love it when exes reappear!
dianeo chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
I loved it!...The exchange between Bones/H was fantastic! I LMBO thank you!