Reviews for de profundis
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 9/24
HarryxFinnick?
katniss4ever chapter 1 . 6/22
I think you should make harry peeta Katniss Finnick and mags in an alliance and let Finnick and Johanna get kidnapped then let Madge survive and pair harry with you use these ideas
Katniss4ever
Lunary chapter 3 . 3/24
I guess I'd like a Finnick x Harry :)

Regards,

Lunary
Vladimir-Lestrange chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Hope you'll continue and update when you can.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
PLEASE UPDATE!
friedriceforlife chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
This is really great and I hope that you decide to update it again soon.
Evani chapter 3 . 12/3/2015
This is really interesting, thank you for writing it.
SakuraLuck chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
please update?
Allykrau chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Damn, why didnt I think of this crossover sooner? Its awesome! Like this story :D
Loved it~ :3
Jazz chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Keep writing chapters. This story could really go far. Also i think Harry should put his own magical trackers on Katniss, Peeta, and Finnik so that way they have a better chance of finding and saving Peeta in the part in cannon where the Capital holds Peeta as a hostage and highjack his mind. Anyway i like this so far and i hope you haven't given up in it. (:
Guest chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I liked this story a lot so far. If you want a good paring with someone you should find a way to bring Ginny into then story because the HarryxGinny paring is . Keep being awesome!
BookNinja93 chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
If you are still working on this story you should pair Harry with Johanna they would be interesting Also early chapters you said Harry was from District 6 this one you said 8.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Decent stay but I have to ask a question. If they're allies with harry. Why not let them know about magic?
Empty Thoughts chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
Well this is definitely an interesting idea that you're writing well. I hope you continue!
Winggs chapter 3 . 3/23/2015