Reviews for Uchiha Naruto: The Sage
bmagana595 chapter 11 . 17h
I thought that the FIRE STYLE: PHOENIX FLOWER JUTSU had shurikens within the fire.
Squarekiddo chapter 9 . 2/6
So why didnt he simply use Tsukuyomi on Orochimaru and force the location out of him? same with Kabuto about his ability?

Seriously the way you nerf Naruto to always be equal to the force hes fighting is such forced drama technique.

Btw, why is he bleeding with EMS?
Squarekiddo chapter 8 . 2/6
Seriously this thing with 'Holding back' is getting n my nerves, whats the freaking point in being strong if you play weak all the time.

And your excuse that Madara always holds back is bullshit, the dude drops meteors on people for fun!

theres a big difference on lowering yourself to their level and holding back, when Madara holds back he can still take a shit and beat a freaking army, but your Naruto seems to enjoy lowering himself to the level of hes attacker.
Squarekiddo chapter 6 . 2/6
Well that was awful on almost every single angle.

On a side note, if someone is strong, but plays weak all the time, is the person still strong?
in a fic, the answer is no, since it would read the same if the person was weak to begin with.
Squarekiddo chapter 5 . 2/6
your A/N says to keep reminding you of your grammar and spelling mistakes, well pretty much every paragraph from chapter 1-5 so far is wrong.
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 2/5
You say in the Summary that 1-10 are really bad grammar, and they are, youre correct.
But you also said in both chapter 1 and 2 that you revised them, does that mean you upgraded them to your standards after chapter 10? because their still truly bad.

It was rather annoying that I had to read 2 chapters around 20k words to simply get the basic plot of the story, I think people would like it abit more if we got that in the beginning, so we know we're gonna like/dislike it.

I havent read enough to give my personal opinion yet though, itll come.

Good luck.
Brehze chapter 50 . 2/3
Wow great story I loved it
The awesome reviewer 112 chapter 50 . 2/2
Huh... That was sorta anti climatic. Honestly i could see the strain the story was going through and i am not that surprised it ended this way. The story seemed to have lost its luster towards the end and it was inevirable. But the handling of Naruto's power was met with some glaring holes as you wanted to have a nice lengthy battle but had to tone down Naruto's power.
Compared to other stories with dissapointing endings this one ranks high on my list though.

Nice work and thank you for writing.
pitbull4567 chapter 50 . 2/1
great story not sure the its the best way to end it.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 50 . 1/31
Well, I'll say the same sort of thing I'm sure I said last time this story "ended", this story is an excellent piece of work, written uniquely and with an engaging plot.
Zilcho chapter 50 . 1/31
A good ending to a good story. You managed to keep some balance even after naruto being godlike and adding a lot of intrigue and plot. I think the ending fitted the story and didn't feel to rushed.
Yoono chapter 50 . 1/30
Great story, that is what I will start this review with. I read many stories on but not many come to such a great conclusion and not many are written half as well. I am not a person that reviews multiple chapter's, I review the big picture. This story was captivating all the way to the end and the power Naruto showed is something i have searched for, for a long time. I hope this is not your last story on a powerful Naruto. I do not know what else to put into this review, just know you will be followed and favorite'd for your work on this story.

- Yoono
That was the most disappointing ending ever! after building the man up with all the power just to have him suck everyone's dick with a smile
Wu Of Wei chapter 50 . 1/30
This was an amazing story. It got a little frustrating and repetitive near the end but the amazing story makes up for it. Hopefully now you can focus on A Mother's Knight. The first ten chapters are desperate for a rewrite.
DraxAQN chapter 50 . 1/30
In total this was an amazing fic. I really loved the fights in some of the chapter's. I really enjoyed reading this.
2,376 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »