Reviews for Uchiha Naruto: The Sage
Cabrio9f chapter 6 . 11/22
Love the story. Make more like this.
Do you realize you made naruto basically autistic in this fiction. The kid can't socialize with anything or anyone. To me it's not like he has a calm cool demeanor. It is more like he seriously can't function and it's honestly strange to read.
After finding out that he had only one kid and it wasn't with yugao or mei i just skipped to the end hoping that he would have a whole litter of em. This was a long road to a fairly unfulfiling story. It was ok writing wise kinda long winded monologues often but i enjoyed it, to an extent. I now understand how the narusaku lovers feel and how most people feel when they say that the ending to canon naruto could have been better. At least knots where tied in that story. This was vague and honestly disappointing. It got that way when naruto became a reflection of madara and you kept saying he will change for almost 30 chapters but he turned from the reclusive boy with over the top arrogance to the slightly paranoid father that was still arrogant. If anything it was a step down. I'm almost saddened that I wasted my time with this story... Almost
Oddballzebra chapter 50 . 10/5
So...he's dying? I thought he was immortal? This ending makes no sense.
Naruto Namikaze 5 chapter 1 . 9/22
A great chapter. Though I am not sure but I think it is jinchuriki and not jinchuriku. If you did it on purpose, ignore this.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/4
Considering that Naruto learned everything he knows from Madara and Madara knew all the abilities and skills of the mangekyo and eternal mangekyo...wouldn't he have left a means to learn the Kamui which is basically just playing with dimensional space. Its not even messing with time or all of space just a personal pocket space like a spacial ring has.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/4
Sigh. The pairing has me seriously disappointed. Yugao isn't even a really mainstream character. Literally blown up to great proportions by fanfiction. Which isn't bad but its usually smut. And this isn't smut. This is plot driven. So I"m hoping that the relationship with those two is secondary if not tertiary to everything else.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 9/4
Hm. Temari is around his age. Woulda been a better fit. Yugao and Mei are just honestly far too much older than him. He's 11 and they are at least as old if not older than Kakashi. Who is like late 20's early 30's.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/4
The elemental rinnegan variants are extremely powerful. Be interested in seeing what you come up with for a fire variant. And of course wind and fire.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/4
People do love the older woman pairings. Honestly don't see why pairings are such a heavy thing in most stories. usually ends up detracting from the plot. One thing I do hope is that the experiment madara did to naruto will somehow bear fruit when they least expect it.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/3
Unless he wants them to or starts being an exhibitionist lol.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/3
Well to be frank if Obito decides to follow through it won't be a big deal as he'll end up making undead madara later. Which is kinda OP. Also, why not have Naruto play idiot for as long as possible? Like say until the time of the Sasuke retrieval arc, which at that point he'll just not retrieve sasuke and let him go to train with Orochimaru but with the promise that Sasuke must help him at a later time.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/3
Um I'm confused. If he didn't want to be kicked from class why didn't he pay attention? Then he complains that they are treating him the same when he instigated that behavioral response. In fact besides the yearly beatings he gets a lot of the canon behavior of his really does instigate people the most.
skaianSharingan chapter 10 . 9/2
Whenever I think of Naruto's apearance, I just think of a Super Saiyan Madara
LordHatredX chapter 50 . 8/23
good story tho feels unfinished

! ! !