Reviews for Uchiha Naruto: The Sage
badboyzs chapter 28 . 8/12
Okay when yugao said that she wants to meet mei I was totally caught off guard. All I can say is good job with the cliffhanger on this chapter.
Nasnaraer Astaroth-Belial chapter 10 . 8/11
kamui is unique to obitos eyes the long range kamui is within his left and the short range his right. every mangekyou has unique abilities and are usually never the same. for example itachis left and right eye have tsukuyomi and amaterasu. sasuke has amaterasu and kagutsuchi. kind of late for me to say this but it needed to be said.
TheGamingBeast chapter 15 . 8/10
I love it that this story breaks the forth wall soo much
pg chapter 1 . 8/9
Its good but way too dragged on
neko2333 chapter 1 . 8/4
2333
thelostsage chapter 1 . 7/14
one of the best stories I have ever read you are a great writer keep up with your work
pyre101 chapter 20 . 7/9
Good story. I noticed the better grammar after Chapter 12, but I'm starting to get bored of Naruto. Granted, I'm in Chapter 20, but I'm going to have to call it quits, because I feel that Naruto is too much of a robot, searching for his purpose only to find its only point is to create a better robot. Like Internet Explorer's only point is to install any other browser. For those who can continue, good on you. The author, good luck and adieu.
Kyuubi chapter 17 . 7/9
Amazing that's all I have to say
countryboy918 chapter 4 . 7/6
Ok so I've read a little bit of your fic and the summery was right the grammar is horrible but in light of that it shows promise. I have read some stories that weren't the best structured and proofread but still had gems I think that's what is. I would recommend that you go back though the earlier chapters since they still need some work I would also recommend finding a beta reader if you haven't found one yet. All in all as far as getting a tenth of the way though it I think it looks promising and will continue to read. My final advice is one you probably already know but I'll say it anyway don't listen to the trolling assholes and their worthless messages especially the ones who log as a guest keep writing starring your ideas.
hari92 chapter 1 . 7/4
Awesome story
velixhor chapter 1 . 7/3
I love this story soo much
A person who likesyourstory chapter 50 . 6/10
Nice story thanks for writing it.
quy chapter 6 . 5/18
will temari be with naruto ?
TheGamingBeast chapter 6 . 5/15
BEST CHAPTER EVER!
TheGamingBeast chapter 1 . 5/14
Wow this fic is amazing! and its only the first chapter.
2,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »