Reviews for Uchiha Naruto: The Sage
Meito Uchiha chapter 4 . 7/19
Why you say grammar is terrible chapter 1-10 when it's not so bad? Sure there's some mistakes but not so noticeable.
Arsenal chapter 50 . 7/16
In the end, I only committed to finisjing this because I've given it much of my time already. It was a disappointment. It doesn't compare to Legacy.
Arsenal chapter 25 . 7/16
Naruto as an unfeeling bastard leaves the story dry. You could have at least made him witty
Arsenal chapter 9 . 7/16
I keep waiting for a strong Naruto who can best his enemies but I still get this lackluster one who can't even kill Kabuto and Orochimaru.
Arsenal chapter 5 . 7/16
What a disappointment. I'm hoping for a good strong Naruto. I didn't get one.
Lol
Kid Kayor chapter 46 . 6/28
Story is ruined you said that Samui wasn't going to be part of the harem and here you've gone and made her have a kid with Naruto, I'm done with this novel. Everything you said you would do didn't happen and everything that you said you wouldn't do did happen, well then I'm done with your broken promises!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 50 . 6/26
Just...wow...that was ridiculously long, complex, and amazing! As you acknowledged repeatedly, there were grammatical errors, however, they were few enough to where I could thoroughly enjoy this fic. Great job!
I'm so hoping you don't give Naruto black hair.
Scotus chapter 1 . 6/12
Good so far, but its Jinchuriki, not Jinchuriku
Yandarella Kiuha chapter 35 . 5/11
It's really good at first. Then Yugao came. The romance seems really really forced and awkward, i hate Yugao, i kinda like Mei and Guren, bit definitely not Yugao. And now- i'm bored. So goodbye! Hmfp.
Yandarella Kiuha chapter 34 . 5/10
Kaguya isn't a human. She's a celestial being.

Anyway thanks for the chapter.
Brother Of Void chapter 29 . 4/30
So can you shrug off The Flames of Amaterasu if you are the one who Created it?
Brother Of Void chapter 6 . 4/27
gentle not gentile
Brother Of Void chapter 5 . 4/27
Sannin not Sennin. sennin is a title for Rikoudou Sennin(Sage of the 6 paths). The Sannin are the 3 students of Sandiame Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi.
2,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »