Reviews for Uchiha Naruto: The Sage
fagbag chapter 1 . 2/15
me liek
Fallensource chapter 50 . 2/13
THIS WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE well do e man I shall move onto a mothers knight
Fangirl chapter 3 . 2/7
Fun Fact: The wave mission should be a filler arc, considering the only few things that happen that we see later in the anime is Tree Climbing, Naruto using the Kyuubi chakra for the first time, The name of the bridge and Zabuza and haku getting revived via Edo tensei.
Fangirl chapter 1 . 2/7
OOOOOOOOH MY GOD, What a good start to the story. Hopefully its not a cringy story like some Sharingan!Naruto one's I've read.
The Price Of Power Heed My Sin chapter 50 . 1/30
I remember reading this awhile ago but back than it wasn't finished. Found it again while looking for Naruto fanfics and just finished, interesting story. There also another story I read somewhere that was very very very similar to this one but had a couple differences anyways interesting story though I liked it, Naruto could have taken his other half of power but that would have been too easy seeing a character go through some difficulties is better than having them gg everything. I liked how Naruto was powerful but still made it clear at certain points he was still human and not some untouchable god. One thing I did wonder about was when and how Naruto and Samui started their relationship. I had suspicions when you made them interact they way you did when returning Yugito that later on it would be important because of what Sasuke said it sounded like foreshadowing but I had dismissed it at the moment since he had his problems with Yugao or whatever her name is and Mei. Another woman would just present more problems and Naruto had other things to deal with. Didn't think it would end this way though thought it would end cliche but it wasn't bad.
UchihaMadara1997 chapter 1 . 1/29
Nice
TkAnime chapter 50 . 1/8
Seems that i judged too early about your ending. U practically made Naruto live Sasuke's (Cannon) life. i like the ending coz at least now he has a warm heart. I ddnt really enjoy the story coz for about 40 chapters i experienced the worst Naruto character,in my opinion, but in the end i will tell u that great story, just work on your grammar and i guess u should try to keep your promises coz we ended up seeing Naruto have a child with Samui and no longer going back to Yugao, which u kinda promised wouldn't happen.
D72 chapter 5 . 1/3
Skipping wave is good, at this point I wish fics just started at shippuden, the chunin exams take up so many chapters and seem to kill the spirit of most authors.

Hell, I wish haku had died before dropping the poison turd that is "precious people." Comrade, friend, family. All are better words than "precious person."

I am left wondering what experiment of madara's failed. Be interesting instead if an experiment worked, and the pain was his body adapting to the mangekyo NOT degrading his eyesight.

Or maybe he caught itachi's disease and he'll torment konohamaru until konohamaru kills him.
D72 chapter 4 . 1/3
Snow country mission was under tsunade, and naruto used rasengan during it.
random weeb chapter 50 . 12/27/2016
Awesome story till when Naruto suddenly got weak, and sausgay making himself look good, and the stupid machines
Rawrking chapter 47 . 12/25/2016
47 chapters in... realized Naruto was autistic.
TkAnime chapter 46 . 12/22/2016
The way im so lazy to finish this is unthinkable. Im gonna be straight with you the grammar was bad, but I've seen worse, then the plot was also bad i mean u say Naruto is going to change, which is what a lot of us want coz we are not enjoying the Sasuke version of Naruto, but u never really show something worthy of being called a change. i don't know if i will finish this story but if i do then i will comment again since i now know a disappointment is waiting for me since people are saying u ddnt write an epilogue. Just so u know im in South Africa too
Ailin Revan chapter 20 . 12/14/2016
omg. now yugao and naruto relationship development is very nice... mei though. why the heck would he even need a second woman? especially one that seems so shameless lol
Ailin Revan chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
really glad to hear you say that he will indeed lighten up. its an epic story, but for me personally i don't like it when he's so cold hehe.
Polaruspax chapter 50 . 12/13/2016
Do you ever end your stories? do you even not leave them unfinished yet claim they are? this is not and ending. endings close out the story and dont fucking leave more questions then answers. like really. if you dont plan to make a sequel then dont fucking leave your ending chapter half finished.
2,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »