Reviews for Never Tear Us Apart
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 1/24
Are you kidding me!? YEAH THIS WARRANTS A CONTINUATION, no question! I mean, I need to know more about this connection and we need a Killian-Rumple meet facedown thing and Killian's return. I mean, this open ending is great and all but THERE'S MORE THAT CAN HAPPEN RIGHT? Ugh, it was so great when they made love and they felt that magic. It was beautiful. Bona fide true love's shag. This is great, really and hopefully if you feel inspired you'll write more! :)
TashaRose chapter 1 . 1/10
This was absolutely awesome! What a response to the prompts you mentioned at the beginning. It is great as it is, but I know that I'm dying to know that they find each other again and all is well. So, if your muse feels like doing a sequel or another chapter ... I'm a happy person too.
Revenessa chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Okay buddy, you better keep writing this! I loved it, but this is not finished!
SpaztasticalMaiden13 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was really pretty good. Well done bringing all those pieces together. What will you come up with next? Good luck and happy writing!
The Last Ronin chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Really interesting take on what that scene in New York may be about.
ATimelessLove chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You know me. I am very honest. You tried darling, but I am CONFUSED! How was Emma in the past? How does she know she was there? I guess I could see him seeing images of his future, but how does she know? I'm SO confused. You did try tho.

Also, let's be honest. I'm TERRIFIED for 3B! Can my Christmas present, my wish from a genie, be that they are never separated? EVER?! Especially not after they declare their love for each other. That just hurts 7 ways from Sunday. Hahaha :)
aralavel chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
God, yes yes please continue this! You've already woven such an intricate story here and I'm itching to know what happens. This was sooo good!
lilylulurose chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Timey- whimey! More please.
Gaaasp chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
this is amazing and it'd simply be cruel to leave us hanging like this! please please continue this one!
MissRuthless chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was so great! I loved every word of this story. I really hope you do a sequel to this story. I loved that you intertwined Emma with killians past. That would be really cool if they did something like that on the show. Again this was beautiful. Keep up the awesome writing.
ninasdreams chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Continuing should not even be a question (aka please, I'm begging you!)
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Well...great piece of story...Only thinking at the break of 3 months it's like killing me but we have to wait...And good that there are fanfictions there.
I hope you will continue this because I look forward to read it!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
SO INTENSE! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013