Reviews for Library Love
Ajfflady chapter 26 . 12/2/2017
A very cute and sweet story I loved the blended family. Happy Holidays 2017.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
Nooooooo...lol...I can't even finish this story. You say not to be mad at Bella because she has had bad experiences... So that gives her a good excuse to be so completely crazy, over dramatic with a man she doesn't even know? OMG I'm so embarrassed for this Bella. She is awful. I bet you act like she does and that's why you think it's ok.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
OMG run Edward, run away. Bella is crazy. I don't think it's attractive to not say what you mean and appear like a confusing, "typical woman." She said she has sworn off men but she texts the way she does when he says what he says? He needs to run... She's one of those women who says she is fine when she is extremely upset and then gets upset because the man takes her fine at face value. Dramatic idiot.
louanne61 chapter 18 . 10/4/2017
I'm surprised they always have their tongues down each other throats when they have only just started seeing each other. I don't think he even asked her to be his g/f.
it's simply me n you chapter 26 . 9/9/2017
Very cute story.
I like that Arthur took after Edward in music. Goes to show that early exposure to positive experiences makes a difference in a child's life
it's simply me n you chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
Awwww. They are so cute together
cheshire15 chapter 26 . 6/30/2017
Great story!
x AnneCullen x chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I loved it. It was very sweet and beautiful and an enjoyable read.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
She still pissy and we still have no reason as to why. Add the kid in and I'm out.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Good for Edward! Sticking up for himself and hanging up on a ranting Rose.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
I still don't get why Bella would be pissed at Edward. Now, Rose is just as pissed, still no clue. I'm a freaking woman and I've seriously have no idea on why either of them would be angry.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
What the hell is wrong with her? She said she has sworn off men, then get pissed that he listened to her! He needs to run in the other direction and quickly. She's got a screw loose.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Glad to know they both over reacted. However, if they are both prone to do that, it won't be to conducive to a relationship.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Geez, over react much?
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
First of all, Bella may not even be interested so, they should worry about age later in lieu of arguing about it right now.