Reviews for Library Love
x AnneCullen x chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I loved it. It was very sweet and beautiful and an enjoyable read.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/11/2016
She still pissy and we still have no reason as to why. Add the kid in and I'm out.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Good for Edward! Sticking up for himself and hanging up on a ranting Rose.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
I still don't get why Bella would be pissed at Edward. Now, Rose is just as pissed, still no clue. I'm a freaking woman and I've seriously have no idea on why either of them would be angry.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
What the hell is wrong with her? She said she has sworn off men, then get pissed that he listened to her! He needs to run in the other direction and quickly. She's got a screw loose.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Glad to know they both over reacted. However, if they are both prone to do that, it won't be to conducive to a relationship.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/11/2016
Geez, over react much?
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/11/2016
First of all, Bella may not even be interested so, they should worry about age later in lieu of arguing about it right now.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/11/2016
Wow, Emmett did neither. That's good. Why do I have the feeling that he's also inviting Bella to their house for dinner?
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Uh-oh, she's realated to Emmett. Will Emmett lose his shit on Edward? Hope not.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
Thoughts on Jessica? She was too much.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
He spoke to her. She ran away. Progress?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Wonder if she's noticed him, noticing her?
Airboats chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
This story is just... The excuse that Bella has a bad experience w Mike isn't an excuse to act the way she has acted and on top of that, what's Rose's excuse? Bella has been acting like a 15 year old. She is crazy childish. Run, Edward, run. Stop, turn around and run like your ass is about to catch on fire.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 7/5/2016
Cute couple, cute story. Thank you!