Reviews for The Arrival
ns79 chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I hope this gets finished at some point. Enjoyed these three chapters and really need to know what's going on now :)
magnusvictor chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I really hope this gets continued someday. The reverse-self-insert idea is really interesting, and I know I haven't seen it anywhere else, yet.
RheasHelm chapter 3 . 9/5/2014
The main question I have is this - is Shepard a copy now or was she moved bodily into the past? Abigail appears to be a copy since she exists in both universes, but then again, this seems to be taking place before her suicide, so maybe she'll disappear eventually. But something's changed already, she did not meet Shepard before.
And how can Shepard possibly make it back? And what will she do if there is no way back?
Unless this is all really just happening in Shepard's mind as she lies injured in the infirmary.

Neat story, I hope you manage to complete it one day.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Really well done chapter. Great character interactions. This is one of the best character driven fics on ffn and that given that you are an excellent (if sometimes frustrating) character writer. Thanks so much for your hard work on this, looking forawrd to future installments of both of the branches of this current saga.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I had to have two chapters of this before I decided to read it. It has your usual excellent characterization and ability to set the scene really well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this and thank you for your hard work on it.
Archer83 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Great chapter! I have a giant smile on my face right now thanks to you HB. : D When she keeps questioning her actions, I couldn't help thinking to myself, "You darn well better hit that blue paragon interrupt icon Abby!" It's always nice to see how much Shepard truly admires / respects her friends and crew. Plus, it never hurts to have an N7 rated roommate. I'd pay a ton of credits to see the look on Jane's face when she wakes up and finds Abby and Tammy sleeping by her. : )
compa16 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Must read more
Dalish Elf chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
interesting start ! Not to spoil anything but Samara will show up ya?
Abby will believe her once she saw those implants?
the suspense lol
Athla chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ahh yet another story to further drive me up the wall.
Seriously, this whole "where did abby come from?" thing has been driving me crazy for more then 3 years now.. I'm starting to get twitchy...
WHAT IS HAPPENING!? GRAHHH!
Great first chapter though.
Archer83 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Wow, this is incredible! I absolutely love stories where Shepard is the fish out of water, and they sadly are few and far between. Please consider updating this great story! I think you are the first author I've ever seen who thought to show both sides of the coin with the same two characters. Genius!