Reviews for Harry Stark
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 13 . 7/8
I like it
Iya chapter 13 . 6/16
Loves it, can't wait to read more of it!
LadaHathaway chapter 13 . 6/4
I really like the storyM thank you x
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 13 . 5/27
I loved this story! The best crossover ever!
teengrl2 chapter 13 . 5/23
Are you going to update this anytime soon? I really like ut. It is an awesome story. I am sorry but is anyone of them going to realize Dumbledore is bad? Like seriously he wanted to send Harry BACK to ABUSIVE people. O.o Come on Tony this ain't rocket science.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 13 . 5/19
I love it!
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 5/10
Congratulations on being a mommy to be. I have to wonder if Obi is going to try and get rid of Harry when he decides to get rid of Tony or if Tony is going to decide that Obi is just going to need to leave Stark industries and stop making weapons sooner because he has Harry now and he wants to be a better father then his father, thankfully he has the help of his grandfather and Harry's two godfathers. I do have to wonder what kind of revenge that Tony is going to take against the Dursly family. I look forward to when real life allows you to update again soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 5/9
I love how you explained Cygnus being alive and why he went into hiding and why he is back. I have to wonder how much he can help with protecting Harry with magic.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 5/9
I really love how you made Tony, Sirius, and James related. I have to say that I really love the part about Tony's mom and what happened to cause his grandfather to become bitter which most likely caused the sisters to be so mean.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 4/21
Ok, I like how this is going, but I want to point out one thing!

Dumbledore is responsible for the blocked letters!

Sorry, knee jerk response. But that is my bet for what will happen(or had happened already (Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff)).
SpriteBlazer chapter 13 . 4/20
I am liking this story are you going to go over the avengers arc after a while? Also I can't wait to see more. A new reader waiting in the wings for you. Also, congrats. It's late but I just got here. :)
El0ndon chapter 13 . 4/15
Update soon! And congrats on your pregnancy!
imokit chapter 13 . 4/8
cool story!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 13 . 4/8
:-) cool
valthalion chapter 13 . 3/21
Congrats on your pregnancy and well done on an excellent story so far. I can't wait to hear more from you.