Reviews for Harry Stark
sweetteatwo chapter 15 . 9/21
Please update this fic soon I would like to see what happens next. I hope Tony finds about Obi before he can do anything to Harry and that they stop Voldemort
Reader ZJ chapter 15 . 9/14
I love it
Continue please
jumpingmanatee chapter 15 . 9/5
Incredible, I love it. I'm sure it's hard to get back into writing with your busy life, but I hope you can update. And soon, please don't give up on this.
melissa52080 chapter 15 . 8/31
Love it and can't wait for more...
anja.quickert.9 chapter 15 . 8/22
:-) plzzz more
shunshu chapter 15 . 8/7
Hola! me encanto muy bueno el capitulo espero que actualicen pronto besos
teengrl2 chapter 15 . 7/25
I cannot wait until you finish the rewrites and continue the story. It is a fantastic concept. I love it so far and I know that I will love it when you rewrite it!
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 6/29
Excellent story. I love that you made Stark a squib. The various familial connections you formed between everyone has been interesting, and I def look forward to seeing how Harry's new family will change his entrance into the Magical world. Between Tony, Pepper, Sirius, Remus and Cygnus, Harry should be well rounded in both Magical and Mundane knowledge before he even starts Hogwarts. Great job so far and I hope we get another update soon. I def can't wait to see the Dursleys get smacked down by Stark's lawyers.
Against.The.Current chapter 3 . 6/27
I know it's to push the narrative forward but a primary school teacher has no legal right to give consent for a blood test of a child in their class. They and the company who carried it out without a real guardian's permission would be sued. Furthermore, if they already tried to clean the equipment no test would be accurate due to chemical contamination.

Finally, on a school trip of 20-35 students (a UK class size, rule of thumb is there's fewer students the posher the school is) there would be at least one or two helpers present to assist the teacher, usually accompanying parents or teacher's assistants. Again, without any helpers present, injuries are common and the school would be sued.

The only thing that wouldn't cost money is the hospital visit. The National Health Service (NHS) is free for European residents and even private doctors and hospitals will sometimes receive funding through the NHS or government initiatives for rare conditions. No child under 16, or perhaps even 18, will pay for medical or dental work in the UK through a regular hospital and the Dusleys would never pay for private (again, if the procedure is desperately needed and private is the only way to go, the NHS will often pay for a child to receive private care).

I really liked the premise and the writing style, your writing flow is good and makes me want to read more, but I just can't suspend my disbelief when Harry Potter stories read like they're set in another country. There are lots of online resources for Harry Potter Brit-picking online dealing with vocabulary and common slip ups. If you ever consider editing this story they're a good place to start.

Thank you for writing this, I hope I don't come across as too harsh in my review.

-ATC.
vanina chapter 15 . 6/15
Hola! me encanto muy bueno el capitulo espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Makurayami Ookami chapter 15 . 6/13
this was really good.
Zelga Lim Li chapter 15 . 6/10
should the protection spell cast by lily stronger with tony as harry's biological father?
random50 chapter 15 . 6/9
Can't wait to see the revised story! I understand completely about the beasts. 1 is asleep and I'm shooing the big one to bed in about an hour. Lol.
stars90 chapter 15 . 6/9
I totally get that this story can't be your life's priority, but I do hope you keep it up. You're doing great, with all of the characters.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 15 . 6/8