Reviews for Harry Stark
thehpfan123 chapter 13 . 8/30
I loved your fic. Its incredibly written. I can not wait to read more. I hope you update soon.
stoopid dawg chapter 13 . 8/18
I've read a couple "Tony raises Harry" stories, some in which he was the birth father and others in which he wasn't. I thought your method of setting up the time Lily-Tony were together was very well done without making Lily out to be a "scarlet woman" but a woman who thought she'd been widowed. I love Tony's background as being a squib and mutant, giving him more of a link to the magical world. I'm looking forward to where you take the story. Harry will hopefully have a good-sized support group once Sirius is officially freed. And it's nice not seeing an evil Dumbledore for a change!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Claw chapter 13 . 7/29
Holy S***! Your PREGNANT!? Congratulations! Is it a boy or a girl? Have you already chosen a name? When are you due? Do you think he/she will have your awesome writing skills!?... ... ... I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, am I? Shite, I'm really sorry, it's just... OH, I'm so excited for you! You'll be a wonderful mother! I just know it!
No, reviews don't rock, your writing does!
Wow... Now, on a completely unrelated sides note, the wether in the Netherlands is almost as bad as Britain.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 13 . 7/8
I like it
Iya chapter 13 . 6/16
Loves it, can't wait to read more of it!
LadaHathaway chapter 13 . 6/4
I really like the storyM thank you x
The-Girl-Who-Dreamed chapter 13 . 5/27
I loved this story! The best crossover ever!
teengrl2 chapter 13 . 5/23
Are you going to update this anytime soon? I really like ut. It is an awesome story. I am sorry but is anyone of them going to realize Dumbledore is bad? Like seriously he wanted to send Harry BACK to ABUSIVE people. O.o Come on Tony this ain't rocket science.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 13 . 5/19
I love it!
moonprincess97524 chapter 13 . 5/10
Congratulations on being a mommy to be. I have to wonder if Obi is going to try and get rid of Harry when he decides to get rid of Tony or if Tony is going to decide that Obi is just going to need to leave Stark industries and stop making weapons sooner because he has Harry now and he wants to be a better father then his father, thankfully he has the help of his grandfather and Harry's two godfathers. I do have to wonder what kind of revenge that Tony is going to take against the Dursly family. I look forward to when real life allows you to update again soon.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 5/9
I love how you explained Cygnus being alive and why he went into hiding and why he is back. I have to wonder how much he can help with protecting Harry with magic.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 5/9
I really love how you made Tony, Sirius, and James related. I have to say that I really love the part about Tony's mom and what happened to cause his grandfather to become bitter which most likely caused the sisters to be so mean.
Manga154 chapter 1 . 4/21
Ok, I like how this is going, but I want to point out one thing!

Dumbledore is responsible for the blocked letters!

Sorry, knee jerk response. But that is my bet for what will happen(or had happened already (Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff)).