Reviews for Until I Sleep
Purrrin chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Gorgeous!

I'm totally overwhelmed! Such a great and fantastically written story!
Aiseki Anrui chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Ahh.. Subaru in all of his angrty glory. That was really well-written. Not too over the top, and yet it wasn't too mellow. Perfect. You know, I've just realized that a handful of my favorite stories are by you. Keep up the awesome work!
LemonadeLovers chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
i originally read this on your website along with many of your Saiyuki fanfics. You do a wonderful job! _
tomiaru chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
i like the last 6 "paragraphs" (including one-line p's). i like the fact that you've captured his anguish over being enslaved by seishirou, by his love for someone who ought to be unlovable, by his being unloved by the unlovable (worse, sei-chan is supposedly indifferent, uninspired by subaru to either hate or love). i like the fact that you were able to show how he was trapped both by hokuto's own love for him, and his own obsession.
Kenren chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Squee! You write my favortie X character too! Insert all the usual praises on characterization and mood!
Stitch My Mouth chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
I love this story Subaru is one of the best Characters of X/1999 and Tokyo Babylon so I love

stories about him although sad I love your work on this it's like you knew what Subaru has been going throught the years of his heartbreak keep writing please _
panatlantic chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
its really good _; (sorry my revies suck but i just wanted you to know i liked it)