Reviews for A Mildly Hair-Brained Schneeme
Jacklyn Frost chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
For health reasons, omg that was great! Nice story! :)
SilentVex chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
This was well done, the fight was accurate to the fighting styles of the characters and its conclusion was executed fantastically. It's stories like this where it pays to not pay complete attention to the summary as it makes the story itself all the more enjoyable to read as you don't know the twist post-fight, where we get to see Ozpin deal out justice like a pro. Very good work here!
xiii-Dex chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
"Health reasons", indeed.
growlscout chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Very cool fic. I especially liked all the JNPR conversation before hand, particularly Nora, and Ren's *please don't inspire her to greater creativity* implied plea. Very good detail on the fight scene. That was a great battle and kudos to Pyrrha for using her knowledge of Yang's adrenaline junkie personality and style to best advantage.
Flipdarkfuture95 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is absolutely great. Loved the fight. Loved Weiss and Blake's 'plan', loved how Ozpin immediately took it apart. You've done a good job with this.
FuzzySandwitch chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
You wrote a RWBY fic! And it was awesome! Happy, exciting day! Great combination of action and humor in here, very much like the series itself. The characters were spot on, too. I love your Yang, her sheer love of battle and testing herself and her skill. I feel like she didn't get enough focus in the first season and was kind of just relegated to the "older sister" between her and Ruby. Great job! Loved the Blake and Weiss's VERY wise decision there at the end, Ozpin knows his students well!
I hope there's more to come! There's so much you could do with RWBY
FuzzySandwitch
Onmur chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Thanks for writing this! It's hard to find good quality oneshots nowadays.
AidenWIP chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Well, that was amazing in so many ways. For one thing your Nora is so much fun.

For another, your Yang is so much fun.

And for a third, your Pyrrha is so much fun.

And your Weiss, and your Blake, and your Ozpin, so it was basically just 'everyone was a lot of fun to read'.

More importantly, nobody outstayed their welcome much; they were involved as much as they needed to be to keep things entertaining and little more.
Kage15oni chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Entertaining read. Good fight. Fun end.
ColinatorGX chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was delightful, Dezo. Great job.

The fight was great, Pyrrha being distracted by Jaune's dashing handsomeness was cute and hilarious, and the last bit was really funny.
Katain 935 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Okay I'm going to get straight to the point.
Please continue this story. I beg you please.
It makes me laugh. :D
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
GLEEEEEEEEE! I love RWBY so really happy to see the story. made me laugh.
The New Mae chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
More RWBY fanfiction, please! I was very excited to see a fanfiction from you in a fandom I've been enjoying. :) Thanks for another great story mainly involving two of my favourite characters :D
Person With Many Aliases chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
He ha ha! Everyone's here! It's good you managed to get something up in the time you had. This section's really weird. Everyone just throws out chapters like they're being chased by hell hounds or something.

Over all, it was a good entry, but I have to admit, it's not exactly quite up there with some of your other one shots. Maybe it's the brevity. It's mostly to provide for that one fight scene and a joke at the end, but I didn't feel like I got as much otherwise. Hopefully it's not because I was waiting for a punchline or something. Still, it's a good showing, all considered. I dunno if you'd continue or not, but I'd certainly look forward to more from you. Or from the other guys, I guess. But I guess I mostly hang around your uploads.

Anyways, good to see everyone's moved in, heh.
Isaac Smalls chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was EXCELLENT. I especially liked your characterization of Ozpin, which I thought was nothing less than note-perfect, and the quick analysis of Team RWBY: Ruby's best against Grimm, Weiss is most versatile, etc. And, of course, I'm always up for some Arkos. I wasn't sure exactly where this was going, either, so good on you for keeping me guessing. The one bit of criticism I have to offer is that your action scenes are rather dry and lack some punch . . . but unfortunately, I don't have any specific advice on how to fix that. I really wish I did, because it's the only real weak point that I can see. Overall, great job, would recommend, and hope to see more RWBY fics from you in the future.