Reviews for Stigma of the Void
DasChinButton chapter 17 . 11/20
I'm gonna assume that this story is abandoned. Sad its awesome and so much fluff could have happened.
Dreadlust11 chapter 17 . 9/18
This was great and would gladly read this many times over many years.
JumpingToaster chapter 14 . 9/8
It is an interesting and fun part of his character but it would be nice if Kazuma's mercenary mentality appeared a little less often. I am not against it but it less is better.
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 8/22
Your mention about magic is wrong you know. Magic stagnates because it doesn't need improvement. Once it is no longer the case, then mages will innovate. It isn't like there are a limited number of spells. Magic is actually more versatile than no magic because it can break laws of science. Magic is nothing but stagnate. It is the people using it who have gotten complacent. All they need vto vdo is vuse their magic in different ways. All things being equal, magic always beats science. That's why every story has to make the mages lazy people who don't study. Or arrogant so they don't learn new science. Because anything science can do magic can emulate. Splitting an atom? That would be easy magic. Easier than summoning something. They just don't have the knowledge to use theibmagicr in that way. Butvif they knew? Every mage woukd have A-bombs. This story is good in almost all respects, but falls to the same problem that many have. It has to find a way to make magic 'not better' than science. Magic, the thing we wish we had, because we vknow it is better than science yet no matter how we envy thse who have it, we can't accept that they have an inherent advantage that we can never equal. People are so afraid to admit that anytuinf or anyone is superior to them that even in fantasy vthey have to hide from it. It's sad honestly.
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 8/12
absolutely love this story, really hoping for a sequel
TheyBleedRed chapter 17 . 8/4
C'mon man, make a sequel. you've got to make a sequel, nobody just leaves a cliffhanger like that without a sequel. please, man, I'm begging ya
TheyBleedRed chapter 5 . 8/1
I'm not sure if you meant this chapter, nice you always say story start at the beginning of the chapters, but if so, I can that you've thought about how she fits in before the story was written. LOL
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 17 . 7/9
Sequel?
Rowan Ren chapter 17 . 7/8
Since the author has quite fanfiction some one needs to continue the story. It doesn't even need to be adopted, just a sequel needing to be started.
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 7/2
Why is Kazuma still at the academy? He keeps saying he's not her familiar, but he still goes around to the classes with her. Why? You still haven't said why so it appears he is just a familiar who doesn't listen. I don't want to see a crossover with a stronger Saito. You can't just introduce any character to a new world and have them go through canon. That's boring. This is not only boring, but makes no sense as well. I'm done.
Silent Evanescence chapter 2 . 7/2
Why did Kazuma accept the duel? How do the spirits of the new world affect his powers? Is the Contractor able to control every worlds spirits? And why the fuck is Kazuma still at the academy? He refuses to be a familiar but sticks around. This makes no sense whatsoever.
StayBlessed chapter 16 . 6/30
I really wish you could continue this story. *sigh* it is so amazing.
ChaosEmperorNex chapter 17 . 5/7
I would absolutely love a follow up of this. A simple epilogue even.
ZE Bri-0n chapter 14 . 4/26
Just making this note about the size of the Valliere estate, they're traveling by horse. Horses are slow by our standards. Average horse has a high speed of about 30 mph, and that's over short distances. And that's without a carriage and three people. And they get tired and need to rest. What I'm saying is that the estate is still large, but much smaller then it seems.
Ulimit chapter 17 . 4/18
HOOOOLY SHIIIIT! This story is amazing. What was I doing with my whole life up to this point? This shit needs to be sold and you need to be able to make money out of all your efforts. I feel bad for taking free entertainment from you. The best I can do is thank you from the bottom of my heart.