Reviews for Stigma of the Void
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 17 . 3/4
And this is where i would put my story ending

IF I HAD ONE

CLIFFHANGERSSSS

Yes its a Trophy/Dinkleburg reference. But really i want to know what happens!
You know, considering that the main Kaze no Stigma title will never get a definitive ending due to the death of its author, having this fanfic do the same (without the death I hope) was kinda a kick in the balls, especially with a tantalizing cliffhanger like THAT.

Great story otherwise, though wishing for a more proper epilogue sometime.
Findarato chapter 17 . 2/18
This is really excellent story and I wish to read more! Please make season two soon!
Oh and I hope that story ends with Kazuma/Siesta pairing.
Galeiam chapter 17 . 2/17
OI!

Begone Ye Evil Cliffhanger.
BEGONE!
Biblio388 chapter 14 . 2/5
That was completely epic. I had put some thought in to how such a fight would turn out and have to admit that the way you wrote it blows most of them out of the water. Excellent chapter and great fight.
TheKrister2 chapter 17 . 1/22
The story is both awesome as it is genius, I would never have even though someone would ever think of using Kazuma as a character in the Familiar of Zero it is genius..
*ahem* anyway I really enjoyed it and towards the end it just rose closer and closer to the climax and though ch17 may and may not be an end... the end of the chapter was certainly a possible ending and after the 'scene break' the single line of "I awoke" was as perfect as it was terrifying. So in a wane attempt I will also follow the story even though it is marked as complete, in the deepest and darkest corners of my mind I wish there will be a continuation, though there probably won't be.
Thank you, thank you for making this and uploading it so I had the chance to experience the sheer bliss of this story!
MonkeyDGabry chapter 17 . 1/21
noooo i love this story contiune it!:(:(
Matsuki Sakata chapter 17 . 1/7
This is the best fanfiction I've ever read! So awesome!
reanseih chapter 17 . 12/20/2014
WHAT!? It was COMPLETED!?

You made me wait all this time only to find out it was COMPLETED!? Been waiting since March...

Arg... -sigh- I didn't see that. I totally didn't see that. I still WON'T see it! I thought it was on hold... TAT

Please continue! Sequel or whatever. You gotta know how it feels when authors leave us hanging right down Rupal Flank. Yes, I searched that up lol. One more chapter, I won't be greedy, at least give us one more chap! Um, yes, at least one more, maybe one more after that?
Moderation chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
NOOOOOOO! How can you just end it there!? This is the worst cliffhanger ever! You actually made me ship! And I dispise people who ship, and then you do this. BWAAAAAH!

Seriously though, hoping for a sequel. You're turning out to be an excellent writer. Keep up the good work.

Sorry if the review is weird. I am very sleep deprived at the moment. This was such a good read.
auraofcalm chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I really like this story. :)
You write Kazuma very well. I'm looking forward to him being well and truly off the chain if this ever continues.
unity chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
I'm rather miffed you marked this story complete. Its really good, but both the authors of znt and kaze no stigma died without completing their works.
Marchioly chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
finished reading this. What a cliffhanger ending.
Thugs Bunny 009 chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Just ignore the guest. Derf is not only one of the shittest, most one-dimensional characters I've ever come across in anime history, but his powers also suck ass. I have no idea what the guest expects from such a crappy plot device and what it can offer Kazuma. He's badass on his own without using a shitty sword. He don't need it. Now, I only wish you would rewrite this story. It just seems to me that you tried to slowly make Kazuma Louise-bitch's bitch and that just irks me.

Kazuma ISN'T fucking stupid. He wouldn't "inadvertently" accept Louise-bitch as his master. You're NOT fucking clever, you stupid bitch-loving bitch. Sorry, bitch. It's just that I'm sick and tired of these tree-hugging pansy ass Familiar of Zero fics. Considering the slavery concept of Familiar of Zero that the douchebag writers try to sweep underneath the carpet as if its redundant, a dark setting to the world would fit it perfectly well, in my opinion.

The fact that you even implied Kazuma would accept Louise-bitch as his master frankly sickens me. Furthermore you've been stroking Louise-bitch's pussy far TOO FUCKING MUCH in this story, it's pissing me off. CAN YOU FUCKING HAVE KAZUMA INSTALL THE FEAR OF GOD IN HER ALREADY!

Ugh. God-fucking-damn. Do you know how infuriating it is to see a character I like be talked down to, or treated with disdain by a character I supremely dislike? Not fun I can assure you. Louise-bitch - in my opinion - should be quick to reaffirm Kazuma as his own man to anyone stupid enough to call him her "familiar".

I can't read this story anymore. You're too much of a Louise-bitch fanboy, and I don't like that.
boyrich chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Are you going to make a sequel? I would love to see one.