Reviews for Stigma of the Void
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 2/1
"Because the windstones contained wind spirits, I was able to spread my consciousness through the windstones like I could with normal air. By doing that, I was able to determine how these things were formed and how they functioned. From what I could tell, they were essentially like magical coal. Simply speaking, over many years, the wind spirits that naturally become trapped underground are slowly compressed by the surrounding earth spirits until they are forced to turn into a solid substance: windstones. Then, by agitating the windstones to release the trapped wind spirits, it induces flight in whatever it is housed in."

That...that whole process makes no sense at all. How would Albion be a flying island if the Windstones had to be burned as fuel? The whole bottom of the island would have to be on fire. Also, if "there are no wind spirits underground" as you stated earlier, how do wind spirits get trapped underground? Also, the Earth is porous. Air pockets exist and travel between dirt and rocks all the time, so wind spirits getting trapped at all is already silly.
Indra's Will chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
The story is good. But i'm not fond of first person(?) narration.
DasChinButton chapter 17 . 11/20/2016
I'm gonna assume that this story is abandoned. Sad its awesome and so much fluff could have happened.
Dreadlust11 chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
This was great and would gladly read this many times over many years.
JumpingToaster chapter 14 . 9/8/2016
It is an interesting and fun part of his character but it would be nice if Kazuma's mercenary mentality appeared a little less often. I am not against it but it less is better.
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
Your mention about magic is wrong you know. Magic stagnates because it doesn't need improvement. Once it is no longer the case, then mages will innovate. It isn't like there are a limited number of spells. Magic is actually more versatile than no magic because it can break laws of science. Magic is nothing but stagnate. It is the people using it who have gotten complacent. All they need vto vdo is vuse their magic in different ways. All things being equal, magic always beats science. That's why every story has to make the mages lazy people who don't study. Or arrogant so they don't learn new science. Because anything science can do magic can emulate. Splitting an atom? That would be easy magic. Easier than summoning something. They just don't have the knowledge to use theibmagicr in that way. Butvif they knew? Every mage woukd have A-bombs. This story is good in almost all respects, but falls to the same problem that many have. It has to find a way to make magic 'not better' than science. Magic, the thing we wish we had, because we vknow it is better than science yet no matter how we envy thse who have it, we can't accept that they have an inherent advantage that we can never equal. People are so afraid to admit that anytuinf or anyone is superior to them that even in fantasy vthey have to hide from it. It's sad honestly.
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
absolutely love this story, really hoping for a sequel
TheyBleedRed chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
C'mon man, make a sequel. you've got to make a sequel, nobody just leaves a cliffhanger like that without a sequel. please, man, I'm begging ya
TheyBleedRed chapter 5 . 8/1/2016
I'm not sure if you meant this chapter, nice you always say story start at the beginning of the chapters, but if so, I can that you've thought about how she fits in before the story was written. LOL
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 17 . 7/9/2016
Sequel?
Rowan Ren chapter 17 . 7/8/2016
Since the author has quite fanfiction some one needs to continue the story. It doesn't even need to be adopted, just a sequel needing to be started.
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
Why is Kazuma still at the academy? He keeps saying he's not her familiar, but he still goes around to the classes with her. Why? You still haven't said why so it appears he is just a familiar who doesn't listen. I don't want to see a crossover with a stronger Saito. You can't just introduce any character to a new world and have them go through canon. That's boring. This is not only boring, but makes no sense as well. I'm done.
Silent Evanescence chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Why did Kazuma accept the duel? How do the spirits of the new world affect his powers? Is the Contractor able to control every worlds spirits? And why the fuck is Kazuma still at the academy? He refuses to be a familiar but sticks around. This makes no sense whatsoever.
StayBlessed chapter 16 . 6/30/2016
I really wish you could continue this story. *sigh* it is so amazing.
ChaosEmperorNex chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
I would absolutely love a follow up of this. A simple epilogue even.