Reviews for Stigma of the Void
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
Please update soon.
Lerris chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
This doesn't really feel complete, though it was nonetheless a good story. With a bit more it might have been a favorite, but not quite as it is.
Thedudeist chapter 17 . 11/29/2017
kind of sad that this is where you stopped writing, i really loved it. On another note, im relieved that he did die,(maybe) since this means the rune's compulsion is gone.
Thedudeist chapter 13 . 11/29/2017
oh man, cant wait for the interactions between kazuma and agnes.
YokaiAngel chapter 17 . 11/17/2017
awesome!~
YeTianshi chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
That's... actually really, really sad. All his life Kazuma had been treated like he was less than everybody else, until finally he gained enough power to stand on his own, to never bow to anyone ever again, to never be beaten down like a dog. And yet despite all of his efforts, in the end he fought a war while enslaved without his knowledge.
I guess the only good part is that he could finally break free.
soggy noodle chapter 17 . 9/2/2017
Does this really deserve a 'complete'? Unless you continued it in a second book, I wouldn't think so.

Still, I found this story rather good. Yes, it was rushed at times, but I really enjoyed Kazuma's character. He's very similar to Fate Stay Night's Archer with his sarcastic and generally abrasive personality, yet deep down he's not all bad.

The way you had him form a sort of understanding with many of the different characters through shared experiences (Siesta with both being of same nationality as well as the 'stigma' of being a commoner in a caste system; Louise with being someone basically incapable of performing up to their families' expectations; Henrietta with feeling the loss of a lover as well the ensuing drive for revenge) was rather insightful. Really, Kazuma seems like he REALLY would fit right in with the cast of this universe.

It still makes me wonder what you would've done with things going forward - what connection could he establish with Tiffania? Guesses are all that can be made.

Oh well, thanks for the experience.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2017
Threw me with... THAT individual's allegiance. (didn't want to spoil it for those who haven't read this chapter yet)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/1/2017
Damn Siesta... cold. But, I can definitely understand; to be seen/mistreated as someone else's possession is rather abhorrent to me.

Well, unless kinky games are afoot, but that's not what this chapter entailed.
Grimjaww chapter 17 . 8/13/2017
Absolutely amazing story.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2017
The author said that they aren't writing fan fiction anymore and that people didn't need to ask to adopt a story, so if someone wanted to make their own sequel to this, they could, technically. If you do, please post it somewhere in the comments, so that others can find it.
LoneWolfsRage chapter 17 . 7/11/2017
Hey I know it's been three years and you probably forgot or not care at all about this, but did you never consider a sequel centered around siesta and kazuma. Just wondering
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2017
lol he is fucking pathetic. there isnt any of that razor blade like sharp intellect spotted anywhere! just a dull piece of shit who bends over and take it like a bitch.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 6/28/2017
good
Treant Balewood chapter 14 . 6/16/2017
Okay complaints about Kazuma being to helpful to Louise are withdrawn that was... yeah. Loved the fight scene there though