Reviews for Stigma of the Void
Grimjaww chapter 17 . 8/13
Absolutely amazing story.
The author said that they aren't writing fan fiction anymore and that people didn't need to ask to adopt a story, so if someone wanted to make their own sequel to this, they could, technically. If you do, please post it somewhere in the comments, so that others can find it.
LoneWolfsRage chapter 17 . 7/11
Hey I know it's been three years and you probably forgot or not care at all about this, but did you never consider a sequel centered around siesta and kazuma. Just wondering
lol he is fucking pathetic. there isnt any of that razor blade like sharp intellect spotted anywhere! just a dull piece of shit who bends over and take it like a bitch.
tanithlipsky chapter 17 . 6/28
good
Treant Balewood chapter 14 . 6/16
Okay complaints about Kazuma being to helpful to Louise are withdrawn that was... yeah. Loved the fight scene there though
Treant Balewood chapter 14 . 6/16
When did protecting Louise become so important I have trouble seeing Kazuma staying at the charming fairy inn let alone going to war with her.
Treant Balewood chapter 7 . 6/15
He rolled over to easily at the end here should have been something like 'Your attempt to sabotage the mission by sending traitors with us aside I not only accomplished the mission I also saved your childhood friend and 'special interest' who would have died without me if anything I deserve a bonus at least 100gp.
Zsombi chapter 2 . 6/15
Is this fic one of the few where the inserted main-ish character breaks the enslavement binding and is smart enough watch out and to never again accept it? Or is it one of those myriad fics where even though they are portrayed as very very smart, at crucial moments they still make the dumbest decisions?
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/1
The interesting thing that Louise can play the same role as the Fire Heiress in the canon story she was the one that showed him love and mellowed him out from what he was before.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/1
This chapter is classic Yagami he doesn't bow to anyone because of his painful history with his Family I still felt what they did to him was wrong.
Tsukiko K chapter 17 . 5/22
Will there be a sequel? And I think you need to look passed her tsundere act. I mean, I hate it when characters are tsunderes too but I try to look beyond their attitude and actions. Also, I love the idea of a Kazuma/Siesta pairing.
zooba chapter 17 . 5/8
I'm not sure if this is one of those cliffhanger-ish ways of ending a story or if you just decided to make a sequel and never got around to it, but hopefully you can at least make an epilogue for us one day.

Either way I enjoyed it while it lasted, good job.
renextronex chapter 17 . 4/30
you know? i actuallyt filter my ff to make sure i only read completed ones, so if its abandoned PLEASE WARN
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 2/1
"Because the windstones contained wind spirits, I was able to spread my consciousness through the windstones like I could with normal air. By doing that, I was able to determine how these things were formed and how they functioned. From what I could tell, they were essentially like magical coal. Simply speaking, over many years, the wind spirits that naturally become trapped underground are slowly compressed by the surrounding earth spirits until they are forced to turn into a solid substance: windstones. Then, by agitating the windstones to release the trapped wind spirits, it induces flight in whatever it is housed in."

That...that whole process makes no sense at all. How would Albion be a flying island if the Windstones had to be burned as fuel? The whole bottom of the island would have to be on fire. Also, if "there are no wind spirits underground" as you stated earlier, how do wind spirits get trapped underground? Also, the Earth is porous. Air pockets exist and travel between dirt and rocks all the time, so wind spirits getting trapped at all is already silly.