Reviews for Stigma of the Void
CrazyScythe chapter 16 . 7/28
The narration was mindblowing. Simply amazing.
Kazumas contracts especially the wind king contract would protect him from the mind altering affects of the gandlfr runes and that's not even taking into account his willpower and stuborness even with out the protection of the contracts the runes aren't strong enough to alter his mind and thinking and he has no time limit on how long he can use the wind kings power for
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 17 . 7/13
This is a very weird place to end it. Very Weird

Sequel soon?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 6/22
No, no, no! What the hell. Kazuma is being abused by Siesta! Oh my lord. No way. What is this. That done it for me. You added disgusting and vile slapstick to demean Kazuma. God, this was the most disgusting Kaze No stigma story I have ever read. At least others were simply crude.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 6/22
This Kazuma started brilliantly, truly he was a marvel to read. Kaze no stigma is great certainly, but what defined it was Yagami Kazuma alone. He was different, and unique. Yet, now I see Kazuma slowly being humbled and ridiculed. Slowly allowing himself to be a lesser! This is a disgrace.

And god, is the princess Henrietta disgusting, she should be eviscerated, at the very least she is more realistic, albeit more upgraded than she would be even if the realism element was added on.
Weasel Fu chapter 17 . 6/15
I really like your story idea so far. Thanks!
jugosblood chapter 17 . 6/9
man are u gonna update
darkangelwp chapter 17 . 6/1
Oooohhhhh!
I luv your story! Please update soon!
I'm really looking forward too how the Lady and her God reunite. As well and what things mean for this new religion.
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Update dude. You already know he's in Albion, that's a good starting place.
please update this story
polarpwnage chapter 15 . 4/10
Seems the void Mage familiar Runes are doing their work by subtly brainwashing the familiar
polarpwnage chapter 11 . 4/9
That doesn't make sense... Elves use ancient Magic by communing with spirits. Karin vs Elf would be a one sided slaughter since she can't even get through Counter which is you "lololol u can't hurt me I'm immune" shit you were trying to prevent Kazama from having. Yet he has a freaking contract with the wind king. I understand you trying to level things out to not make it unfair, it's bullsht since canon ZnT already has unfair haxx elf magic
AdrianFrost chapter 17 . 3/22
Wow. Fantastic story. So good I had to read it all in one sitting. Which caught me a bit by surprise, truth be told. My distain for Louise made me skeptical about this story (came for Kazuma-brand-awesomeness), but this really is a fine piece of literature you created. Simply splendid.

Cliffhanger ending? I certainly would have loved to see one more chapter with Kazuma and Siesta getting away from Louise forever. But I have to admit leaving it as you did does have a certain symmetry with the source material (nice work and simultaneously shame on you). So while I may be calling for an encore, you already have a standing ovation from me.
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 17 . 3/4
And this is where i would put my story ending

IF I HAD ONE

CLIFFHANGERSSSS

Yes its a Trophy/Dinkleburg reference. But really i want to know what happens!
You know, considering that the main Kaze no Stigma title will never get a definitive ending due to the death of its author, having this fanfic do the same (without the death I hope) was kinda a kick in the balls, especially with a tantalizing cliffhanger like THAT.

Great story otherwise, though wishing for a more proper epilogue sometime.