Reviews for Stigma of the Void
ahsoei chapter 17 . 11/10
Seriously, the end? Just like that? No conflicts with Joseph of Galia, no meeting with Tiffania, no meeting with Bidashal and Sheffield?
I mean, this story is really good, I love it. Especially how you set things up between Kazuma and Siesta. But not only the story has an ending like this, the story itself is out of character in more ways than one. Seriously, what the hell, man?
Lazyman12 chapter 17 . 11/3
Great job with the story. No wait I'm wrong. Thank You for this brilliant peace of work. My god you did a great job with the story and keeping every character in character. It was so frustrating reading how you developed Louise character that I was angry with her. But still you kept everything perfect. Thankyou for the story.
tonyford3008 chapter 11 . 10/25
He can command Wind magic in this world everyone who has magic is a noble that means he should become a noble Titel...
ZE Bri-0n chapter 1 . 8/31
... I just suddenly thought, what if Lousie summoned a masochist? Like that guy from MM?
TheClownJakkle chapter 17 . 8/31
Honestly I just hate Louise she just spoil brad who know nothing on how the world work beside the corrupted noble world she live in. Man I hope in the next chapter Kazuma broke the contract that connect him with Louise. Man does even try to see if he really is died and how she doesn't even go with Siesta search for Kazuma. Even if he was died and we know he not died but to the point Siesta is in a state that if she did find Kazuma dead body it will destroy her and led to kill herself. Louise the friend that will be at your side someone you love died.
Mickhe11 chapter 14 . 8/10
I cant stop laughing because of those last few lines...
Mickhe11 chapter 6 . 8/10
I frickin new it...
Kazuma and cash for daayyyzzzzz
CrazyScythe chapter 16 . 7/28
The narration was mindblowing. Simply amazing.
Kazumas contracts especially the wind king contract would protect him from the mind altering affects of the gandlfr runes and that's not even taking into account his willpower and stuborness even with out the protection of the contracts the runes aren't strong enough to alter his mind and thinking and he has no time limit on how long he can use the wind kings power for
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 17 . 7/13
This is a very weird place to end it. Very Weird

Sequel soon?
Lord Asmodeus chapter 8 . 6/22
No, no, no! What the hell. Kazuma is being abused by Siesta! Oh my lord. No way. What is this. That done it for me. You added disgusting and vile slapstick to demean Kazuma. God, this was the most disgusting Kaze No stigma story I have ever read. At least others were simply crude.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 6/22
This Kazuma started brilliantly, truly he was a marvel to read. Kaze no stigma is great certainly, but what defined it was Yagami Kazuma alone. He was different, and unique. Yet, now I see Kazuma slowly being humbled and ridiculed. Slowly allowing himself to be a lesser! This is a disgrace.

And god, is the princess Henrietta disgusting, she should be eviscerated, at the very least she is more realistic, albeit more upgraded than she would be even if the realism element was added on.
Weasel Fu chapter 17 . 6/15
I really like your story idea so far. Thanks!
jugosblood chapter 17 . 6/9