Reviews for The Wandmaker's Escape
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 2/18
Another great one-shot! Loved how Ollivander managed to create a temporary wand from Luna's possessions, giving the two of them an opportunity to escape. Very clever of him there. Really like those messages they left for the Death Eaters when they left. :)

Good job with this one!
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 1/18
Ok so you ARE a Rawenclaw. This was brilliant!
KnowInsight chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
:D
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Wonderful.
Fayanora chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
LOL I love it!
GrimmauldPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Really fantastic little one shot! Always amazed not only by your writing skill but also the concept of your plots and your brilliant ideas. They always seem to fresh in a community so over run by many of the same. Really enjoy reading your work. Avid reader of the Lady Archimedes series!
Warrioress Eagle chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Ohhh… Good heavens… Merlin and Agrippa… that was so… So Luna! I can' t stop laughing hysterically! Snorack Red Alert!
janefanatic chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
This was lovely! I liked this idea. I think Harry is a little too hard on Ollivander in his mind. The old man is creepy, yes, but just because he was in awe of Voldemort doesn't mean he was a bad person. Thanks for sharing!
annairb7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Amazing!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Loved the messages! I bet they were Luna's idea.
I would have liked to hear more about what Voldemort did besides just saying that he was enraged. I'm sure he tortured Peter and Draco if he didn't outright kill them.
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This story is also astounding. I love Luna.
mauradette chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Excellent!
i loved the last sentence HA!
Very Luna
ironhair chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
heh, ty.
rmgiroux chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Hahaha, love the last line.

Good story, thanks!