Reviews for The Wandmaker's Escape
SunsetSongwind chapter 1 . 3/31
Nasty things, those snorkacks. This is really good!
Lovely.
marvynthephoenix chapter 1 . 1/25
AHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHH LAUGHTER
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Resilient indeed. Goid story.
Mernom chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
That 'wand' should be put in a museum.
Ashes Ascending chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
This is great — I love the creativity!
AyakoA-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2020
That last line is so Luna that it makes me smile.
heffronma5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2020
Excellent work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
Garrick Ollivander is clever.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
This is really good! I love your creativity!
catzetier chapter 1 . 1/26/2019
Oh dear. That last line was utterly hilarious! I love it!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 12/23/2018
Loved it! These are two of the least-lauded and most-easily-expanded characters in the series. Excellent work!
SillyStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
I was re-reading this and I thought I'd come up with a more detailed review.

Ollivander and Luna do struck me as two people likely to be friends, given the fact that they're both eccentric, a bit other-worldly and odd, yet very clever and very kind (I think I've read somewhere that Ollivander is a Ravenclaw like Luna, though I cannot be sure). Voldemort's Second War must've been a difficult time, albeir fascinating to write about and to analyse. The books mainly show us the tale of Harry versus Voldemort, but I can't help but be fascinated by these minor characters. You really did bring Ollivander and Luna to life in this one-shot, and the bits about wandlore were spot-on and look very much like something Rowling might write.

I have ''left'' my FanFiction account now due to cyber-bullying, and therefore my stories have been removed. I am sorry about that. However, I'll probably continue to read your stories because I quite like your writing style. :-)
HoosYourDaddy chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
The most charming story ever told about being imprisoned in a dungeon. Well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 8/6/2018