Reviews for Loki's Christmas Carol
1sunfun chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I prefer this plotline. Although it is all rather convenient, and the author always has the benefit of hindsight, it is really well manipulated. No less expected Sarah1281: your stories are always awesome.
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Awesome story, I really loved it.
K chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
"I know you can do it. You're stubborn and don't give up even in the face of all common sense and when things are impossible you're just incapable of understanding it so you do it anyway and-"

I like this version better. It makes me happy
K chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
That was deeper then your previous ones, but then I suppose the situation requires it
K chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I love that Tony stark moment. And Loki's why should I care about these random people. Conversations.

"Would you like to see mankind's shameful disease-ridden children Ignorance and Want?" the spirit offered.

Just hilarious
Peaceful Sunrise chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Very interesting! I like your take on this angle. It seemed to start out as a semi-crackish story, but turned out far more deep and mature than I thought it would. Very well written too. I like your depiction of all the characters, as well as the brotherly teasing between Loki and Thor.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Somewhere in Valhalla or Hel, a writer who could be considered a Caster if there was a Throne of Heroes around suddenly had a feat of giggling and sneezing.
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
This has been a fun read, thanks for sharing the laughs!

Cheers!
witowsmp chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
This has been an interesting story.
Ms Lilly chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Eeeh! I love this so much! :D
But I'm sad it's over... :(
JPElles chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Love how mostly the emotion and a little intent was the bulk of the changes. Cool stuff.
Shadow Owner chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Hey Sarah,

This was an enjoyable read! With Loki's personality, his glimpse into the future would definitely allow him to confront himself and arrive at realizations on his own accord before his actions escalate out of hand. Thoroughly enjoyed the family bonds demonstrated in this fic, particularly those involving Thor and Loki. What's not to love?

Shadow
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 12/26/2013
nice ending.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I don't review Thor fics very often for some reason - in fact you are only the second story I've reviewed out of dozens I've read. I just had to comment though, on your voices, your way of keeping the main characters in-character while also simultaneously indulging in some crack-level silliness. I applaud you! I'm especially impressed by the ease with which you introduce a whole pile of "hey wait a minute" questions, without letting them derail the story. Well done!