Reviews for Loki's Christmas Carol
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/23
Well...Thor is still going to suck at being king till he grows up, Loki is momentarily distracted from his plan to show how badly it would work out, so that's helpful, and we get to meet the Avengers. I liked Darcy and Jane's conversation the best, as it was the most surreal.

Sadly, Odin is *still* totally clueless.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/4
Excellent view of the past-Thor is loving and *totally* clueless. He's so used to being favored he really has no idea of how it looks to others. Sadly, Loki is still right about Thor not making a good king, at least not yet, though his little plan rather obviously didn't work out the way it was supposed to.

Neat chapter! (and your voice for Loki is absolutely perfect).
readingaccount chapter 5 . 3/11
This is so brilliant! Love your writing.
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 3/8
Great story!
Doug Underscore chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I thought this whole shebang would have been useless on Loki, which is why he did what he did in the movies anyway, for comedy and feels sake, but then came Christmas Future. Good job, everything actually came together perfectly, and I can't wait to see what Loki does on Christmas day.
Doug Underscore chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
All this better pay off, because I barely get why any of these things have been shown. But, it was kinda funny how you ended the chapter, but disappointing that I don't get to see how Christmas Present dies; at least that explains why it was foretold in the beginning.

I dunno, my judgment shall come when Future Christmas comes. See ya on the next chapter!
Doug Underscore chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
It felt a little draggy, but it was intriguing enough to keep my attention. But other readers are not as patient, easily entertained, and positive as I, please note. You need to run a proofread, maybe hire a proofreader afterwards for a double check, and have the story improved.

The good of it? It had some funnies, and it has some interesting fleshing out for Loki that makes me think more than I would normally care for about Thor and Loki. Captain America is my favorite.

See ya on the next chapter!
Doug Underscore chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I like this so far. Despite some typical 'fanfiction'nes to it that can be worked on, this is all 'n' all a fun fic to read so far. I especially love the beginning when I get to get a good look at Loki's perspective. It's fun to see Loki's life as a more comedic thing than an adventurous movie thing. I've enjoyed this so far, so I'll be reading more.

See ya on the next chapter!
high chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
BUT I WANTED LOKI TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH AVERAGERS!
Beside that I really liked, even if it felt like everything went a little to smoothly to Loki in the end,
Alta-Lemur chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
This was weird and happy and I enjoyed it.
Revan-217 chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Great ending I really liked it and I think that would have better then how the Thor movies did it.
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
I hope u r planning a sequel. It is a good one!
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 6/7/2015
Ahahahahah! :D Oh, this was so much fun! Thank you for making me laugh.
Hekka chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
Eh? I recall one put a spell on Mjolnir only in movie Thor - that is, until that hammer had no conditions for a new owner.
Hekka chapter 4 . 5/1/2015
Well, the story is certainly interesting. But I honestly do not noticed that in movies Sif and the Warriors Three were actually was Loki's friends. As I see it they just tolerated him because of Thor (someone better than other) and because of the convenience his "tricks". And the interaction between Loki's "friends" and family with Loki himself has left a good impression that his offenses are not all that far-fetched (such a good friends they are if the first thing they could think about that's that Loki had planned to take the throne. Isn't real friends supposed to know that he did not want the throne but recognition? And that he's not just jealous of his brother, but also worried about the Asgard? Or at least have noticed how it should be difficult for Loki suddenly be regent and under such terrible circumstances - and even his mother did not consider that he needed the support, confidence and direction in view of recent events and discoveries).
As for Loki's allegations about being dumped off a bridge, I always thought it was the work of the Other in the "preparation" of their new "ally" to his role on Midgard.
And as I recall, Loki gave direction how to get to the throne room (and not in the royal apartments, which of course are not the throne room for a number of logical reasons) to sabotage the magical Shield of Asgard. And after that the dark elf went in search of the ether in which Frigg and met her death (not in the throne room at all).