Reviews for Loki's Christmas Carol
Natalie Rushman chapter 5 . 1/7
Okay, Hogan's "Give it time" line made me snort coffee. I liked it. The differences in the plot here were really cool. I expected it to divert more from the original plot of the movie, but, in retrospect, I'm glad it didn't. This made it somehow more interesting. Lots of fun!
Natalie Rushman chapter 4 . 1/6
I wondered what you were going to do for the future. Very nice. Can't wait to see how you finish it!
Natalie Rushman chapter 3 . 1/5
I liked the idea of Loki being a pain in the ass when they go out adventuring. That was funny. And the Coulson/Fury dialogue was really entertaining. And Clint's 'one of these days I'm going to work up the courage to ask you what exactly you remember happening when we went there' was gold. I can SEE Renner saying that. And Jane saying Darcy's mind was a terrifying place was perfect. I also loved the reference to Dicken's 'Ignorance and Want'. That's always been one of my favorite parts of the story and I love that you paid a tribute to it here!
Natalie Rushman chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
"Manners are becoming a rare commodity'. I love how cool he is about all of this. And 'The horse gave Thor a deeply unimpressed look" made me laugh. And the Sleipnir part almost killed me. And Loki's got a really good point about Odin's peace-keeping. Never thought of that. Whose side is he ON anyway? lol. "Genocide, Thor?" Love it! And that last memory was powerful. Never thought how that conversation must have gone.
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
This is hysterical. I really enjoyed the argument with Sif, and that last conversation. Can't wait to see where this goes! I love the story of 'A Christmas Carol', and while this isn't the first time I've seen Loki mixed into it, it IS the first time I've seen it done this way, and I think this is much more entertaining. Kudos to you for writing it! And I like all the nods to the mythos!
icecatfire chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
... would anyone call me weird if I said that when loki was telling thor about his adoption instead of feeling on edge I was GIGGLING the whole time. xD just... hilarious. thank you for this. now we can only hope that it ends in the movies just as well for loki. *shrugs* but if not we can all just go into happy denial like we did with sirius and write our OWN endings. :p
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Well...Thor is still going to suck at being king till he grows up, Loki is momentarily distracted from his plan to show how badly it would work out, so that's helpful, and we get to meet the Avengers. I liked Darcy and Jane's conversation the best, as it was the most surreal.

Sadly, Odin is *still* totally clueless.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/4/2016
Excellent view of the past-Thor is loving and *totally* clueless. He's so used to being favored he really has no idea of how it looks to others. Sadly, Loki is still right about Thor not making a good king, at least not yet, though his little plan rather obviously didn't work out the way it was supposed to.

Neat chapter! (and your voice for Loki is absolutely perfect).
readingaccount chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
This is so brilliant! Love your writing.
HPMARIE chapter 5 . 3/8/2016
Great story!
Doug Underscore chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I thought this whole shebang would have been useless on Loki, which is why he did what he did in the movies anyway, for comedy and feels sake, but then came Christmas Future. Good job, everything actually came together perfectly, and I can't wait to see what Loki does on Christmas day.
Doug Underscore chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
All this better pay off, because I barely get why any of these things have been shown. But, it was kinda funny how you ended the chapter, but disappointing that I don't get to see how Christmas Present dies; at least that explains why it was foretold in the beginning.

I dunno, my judgment shall come when Future Christmas comes. See ya on the next chapter!
Doug Underscore chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
It felt a little draggy, but it was intriguing enough to keep my attention. But other readers are not as patient, easily entertained, and positive as I, please note. You need to run a proofread, maybe hire a proofreader afterwards for a double check, and have the story improved.

The good of it? It had some funnies, and it has some interesting fleshing out for Loki that makes me think more than I would normally care for about Thor and Loki. Captain America is my favorite.

See ya on the next chapter!
Doug Underscore chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I like this so far. Despite some typical 'fanfiction'nes to it that can be worked on, this is all 'n' all a fun fic to read so far. I especially love the beginning when I get to get a good look at Loki's perspective. It's fun to see Loki's life as a more comedic thing than an adventurous movie thing. I've enjoyed this so far, so I'll be reading more.

See ya on the next chapter!
high chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
BUT I WANTED LOKI TO BECOME FRIENDS WITH AVERAGERS!
Beside that I really liked, even if it felt like everything went a little to smoothly to Loki in the end,