Reviews for Loki's Christmas Carol
Nikki Pond chapter 5 . 6/28
I hope u r planning a sequel. It is a good one!
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 6/7
Ahahahahah! :D Oh, this was so much fun! Thank you for making me laugh.
Hekka chapter 5 . 5/1
Eh? I recall one put a spell on Mjolnir only in movie Thor - that is, until that hammer had no conditions for a new owner.
Hekka chapter 4 . 5/1
Well, the story is certainly interesting. But I honestly do not noticed that in movies Sif and the Warriors Three were actually was Loki's friends. As I see it they just tolerated him because of Thor (someone better than other) and because of the convenience his "tricks". And the interaction between Loki's "friends" and family with Loki himself has left a good impression that his offenses are not all that far-fetched (such a good friends they are if the first thing they could think about that's that Loki had planned to take the throne. Isn't real friends supposed to know that he did not want the throne but recognition? And that he's not just jealous of his brother, but also worried about the Asgard? Or at least have noticed how it should be difficult for Loki suddenly be regent and under such terrible circumstances - and even his mother did not consider that he needed the support, confidence and direction in view of recent events and discoveries).
As for Loki's allegations about being dumped off a bridge, I always thought it was the work of the Other in the "preparation" of their new "ally" to his role on Midgard.
And as I recall, Loki gave direction how to get to the throne room (and not in the royal apartments, which of course are not the throne room for a number of logical reasons) to sabotage the magical Shield of Asgard. And after that the dark elf went in search of the ether in which Frigg and met her death (not in the throne room at all).
Evani chapter 5 . 4/9
This was really good, thank you for writing it :)
1sunfun chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
Alibi Nonsense chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I prefer this plotline. Although it is all rather convenient, and the author always has the benefit of hindsight, it is really well manipulated. No less expected Sarah1281: your stories are always awesome.
BlackRoseFire chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Awesome story, I really loved it.
K chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
"I know you can do it. You're stubborn and don't give up even in the face of all common sense and when things are impossible you're just incapable of understanding it so you do it anyway and-"

I like this version better. It makes me happy
K chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
That was deeper then your previous ones, but then I suppose the situation requires it
K chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I love that Tony stark moment. And Loki's why should I care about these random people. Conversations.

"Would you like to see mankind's shameful disease-ridden children Ignorance and Want?" the spirit offered.

Just hilarious
Peaceful Sunrise chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Very interesting! I like your take on this angle. It seemed to start out as a semi-crackish story, but turned out far more deep and mature than I thought it would. Very well written too. I like your depiction of all the characters, as well as the brotherly teasing between Loki and Thor.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Somewhere in Valhalla or Hel, a writer who could be considered a Caster if there was a Throne of Heroes around suddenly had a feat of giggling and sneezing.
TharzZzDunN chapter 5 . 1/10/2014
This has been a fun read, thanks for sharing the laughs!

Cheers!
witowsmp chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
This has been an interesting story.