Reviews for Restoration
AshleyLeigh chapter 35 . 7/23
Loved, loved, loved this! Sigh... Amazing job!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 35 . 6/15
I loved this story! Had a bit of everything, adventure, love , promises and hints of so much more. ..Thank You!
rossui chapter 3 . 5/30
Every single time I read "Sweeney" it is like fingernails on a chalk board. Did the Irish/Scottish discover Middle Earth? :)
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 2 . 4/17
Are you an empath? Because I am one, and feeling another person's emotions kinda feels like this. Happiness makes you feel high, sadness and grief can leave you gasping...I Find that I like the walls sometimes because the emotions are too much.
Rowen is an interesting character, and your Haldir seems very in character.
HoveringthroughoutTime chapter 1 . 4/17
Oooh this is really good! You've sucked me in. That's not an easy thing to do...reading on.
hineko chapter 21 . 8/29/2015
I am highly amused by the thought of all of them playing some version of strip poker and am completely unsurprised that Thranduil would cheat XD
hineko chapter 10 . 8/29/2015
There is honestly nothing better than a shifty Thranduil. You write him so well!
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 35 . 7/1/2015
Amazing story, although i wish there was an epilogue ;) :)
Lordienne chapter 35 . 6/29/2015
Thank You for this great story!
I had a fantastic time reading it and enjoyed it from first chapter to the last ;-)
Senshi at Heart chapter 35 . 4/25/2015
This was a wonderful story! Congratulations on finishing it!
Glory Bee chapter 35 . 4/25/2015
Congrats Fianna for completing this well written, compelling story. It was totally unique and I enjoyed both the canon characters and the original ones. Hope real life settles down for you and your days are full of sunshine. :)
glassary chapter 35 . 4/24/2015
Completely loved this story. But you called it correctly I wish and want for more. Specifically what will become of Thranduil and his baker, also where will Sweeney end up.
All questions to be hopefully answered one day.
Will look forward to your next stories.
Starkittie chapter 35 . 4/24/2015
I just wanted you to know that I LOVED everything about this story. It was just wonderful and well written. (You don't always find those here.) I'll probably re-read this again and again.
silverose29 chapter 33 . 3/29/2015
awesome story
glassary chapter 33 . 3/25/2015
Just loved this chapter. Many beginnings which are sweet and tender and hold promise for the future. Can't waitn for more.