Reviews for Fatal Absolution
chartwilightmom chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
he is still an ass, lots to make up for if he is to redeem himself, not looking good at the moment, not looking good
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
oh bella, i feel so bad for her, not liking any of the cullen boys, not at all in this fic
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
oh my, such a darkella
bonz245 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Very good story..thanks.
Rebadams7 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
Over the river ( of blood)
And thru the woods ( of hit men)
To who's house shall they go
What a ride
R
LPsDarkAngel chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Well I hate when a story ends, but it was really good, I enjoyed it very much, though you could always write more lol
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Yes, I'd like an EPOV, maybe in the form of a future-take. I'd like to know how Bella's healed, but perhaps her killing days are over. How she copes once she's finally under Esme's (a mother's) wing? I was hoping she would call him, but in her haze, I thought she didn't manage to place any call. It was nice to get his perspective of the fight, I went back to reread chapter 9 to imagine a more complete picture. He must have been on his way already, what he must have been thinking as he ran to her aid? Carlisle was ruthless with his hold on her person, then again it's expected with underlings in his line of work. The last two lines were perfect, something tells me she wasn't the only one abstaining.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I think her sisters are horribly selfish cunts that need shot in the face the nasty whores are ungrateful brats that don't deserve life or happiness. I think letting them get away scot free was a bit much. Oh and Edwards dad yeah he needs his old ass tied up and beat hurting a woman like that shows just how pathetic he really is so dishonorable.
jule2 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Brilliant
Angeldolphin01 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Update Soon Plz
tbens chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
INTENSE ... cant believe carlisle put pressure on her wound ... what an arse ... and seriously .. edward just watched ..
cant wait to hear his POV
K chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I Like It, Keep It Going , Plz !
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »