Reviews for Fatal Absolution
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Yes, I'd like an EPOV, maybe in the form of a future-take. I'd like to know how Bella's healed, but perhaps her killing days are over. How she copes once she's finally under Esme's (a mother's) wing? I was hoping she would call him, but in her haze, I thought she didn't manage to place any call. It was nice to get his perspective of the fight, I went back to reread chapter 9 to imagine a more complete picture. He must have been on his way already, what he must have been thinking as he ran to her aid? Carlisle was ruthless with his hold on her person, then again it's expected with underlings in his line of work. The last two lines were perfect, something tells me she wasn't the only one abstaining.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I think her sisters are horribly selfish cunts that need shot in the face the nasty whores are ungrateful brats that don't deserve life or happiness. I think letting them get away scot free was a bit much. Oh and Edwards dad yeah he needs his old ass tied up and beat hurting a woman like that shows just how pathetic he really is so dishonorable.
jule2 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Brilliant
Angeldolphin01 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Update Soon Plz
tbens chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
INTENSE ... cant believe carlisle put pressure on her wound ... what an arse ... and seriously .. edward just watched ..
cant wait to hear his POV
K chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I Like It, Keep It Going , Plz !
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Loved it.
Yeah, she saved Edward, no wonder they were all there.
I have really enjoyed reading this and look forward to the EPOV when you can.
pudget12 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I am hoping you continue on with this story for a few more chapters..I would like to see Alice and Bella reconcile, I feel as if it's a bit incomplete. But, I truly loved reading this.
debslmac chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I hope you are able to do a sequel to this, and look forward to the EPOV
YankeeDiva chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I love the style to this story, hate to see it end but it was a fast wild ride. Add this author into your favorites to seee how she entertains us next!

Great fic!
jadedghost22 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I am happy to see a couple of chapters in here, but sad at the same time. I am shocked that you ended it. It seems like there was so much more that you could have written on. It was really a great story, but like I said you could have added a lot more, because it was so good. I am happy to see them together, but you lost out on the romance part between them. Just that they are together. Hope you do a continuation, or decide to go and add more to it.
woosh48 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Still wish Alice would get hers. Edward and Bella will be an interesting relationship moving forward. Could be a fun sequel?
Sarah Amin chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
i wish it was longer ..
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Can't wait for some epov loved it
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »