Reviews for Fatal Absolution
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I think her sisters are horribly selfish cunts that need shot in the face the nasty whores are ungrateful brats that don't deserve life or happiness. I think letting them get away scot free was a bit much. Oh and Edwards dad yeah he needs his old ass tied up and beat hurting a woman like that shows just how pathetic he really is so dishonorable.
jule2 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Brilliant
Angeldolphin01 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
I love it.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2013
Update Soon Plz
tbens chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
INTENSE ... cant believe carlisle put pressure on her wound ... what an arse ... and seriously .. edward just watched ..
cant wait to hear his POV
K chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I Like It, Keep It Going , Plz !
Nannyjojo chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Loved it.
Yeah, she saved Edward, no wonder they were all there.
I have really enjoyed reading this and look forward to the EPOV when you can.
pudget12 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I am hoping you continue on with this story for a few more chapters..I would like to see Alice and Bella reconcile, I feel as if it's a bit incomplete. But, I truly loved reading this.
debslmac chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
I hope you are able to do a sequel to this, and look forward to the EPOV
YankeeDiva chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I love the style to this story, hate to see it end but it was a fast wild ride. Add this author into your favorites to seee how she entertains us next!

Great fic!
jadedghost22 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
I am happy to see a couple of chapters in here, but sad at the same time. I am shocked that you ended it. It seems like there was so much more that you could have written on. It was really a great story, but like I said you could have added a lot more, because it was so good. I am happy to see them together, but you lost out on the romance part between them. Just that they are together. Hope you do a continuation, or decide to go and add more to it.
woosh48 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Still wish Alice would get hers. Edward and Bella will be an interesting relationship moving forward. Could be a fun sequel?
Sarah Amin chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
i wish it was longer ..
GreenEyedLove06 chapter 10 . 12/5/2013
Can't wait for some epov loved it
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 12/5/2013