Reviews for Wizard in the Basement, Witch with the Key
That was a great story and love Severus being submissive. It is highly realistic and believable because he is used to being controlled, never having a choice for his whole adulthood. It would be easy for him to fall under her domineering commands. I have to say I love it. I doubt he would be the dominant like majority of the stories I find. Well, it was hot, well written and amusing. Thanks for sharing. I think I will read your other ss/hg stories about my favorite ship.
Nice, that was a f*ed up move by Ron but not surprising, and Severus should know about blurting out your frustrations under extreme circumstances. Good attention to detail on how things play out.
Ok, I like this chapter too. Hot and seriously Ron. Figure it out my God!
She gave him hell of a gift ;)
I liked this chapter. You show the realistic side of them growing up and reactions. Also the struggle Severus is dealing with in his head.
Aww, poor guy. That's a great spell you created for your story.
Aww, I believe it and it was only time for him to open up unexpectedly.
The cage sounds fun.
LoL, you him Hermione. Ron is just to slow for her.
Wow, I love this dominant Hermione.
Very intriguing and poor Severus. But mmm, a leather collar.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 18 . 8/23
love it! I like submissive snape!
Brooksfisher chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
this was a great story
Priestess of broken saints chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
very nice start I enjoyed it and found it quite believable.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/3/2015
Eh.

Although I loved that Hermione wasn't a weak little girl who had to be pushed into the relationship, despite heavy feelings, like so many other Hermione/Snape-fics. I also liked that it wasn't drawn out and taking forever.

Outside of those two things though...
Nonetheless; thanks for sharing.