Reviews for Wizard in the Basement, Witch with the Key
Kushka chapter 18 . 8/16
Good story
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 16 . 6/19
Holy Hell that's hot! This whole thing is hot! There's so much hotness in this story that I can't even stay still long enough to back track my favourite parts of each chapter. Mistress Hermione and has trained her own Sex Slave Severus (and I want to watch through their doll forms. Lol just messing with you about the repeated references to the dolls. I do it since it was the first story of yours that I read and I enjoyed it so much I had to check your other stories.)
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 13 . 6/19
"Severus stole another glance at his Mistress, under the guise of inspecting the nearer cage. She held all the cards - and it scared the hell out of him."
*twitching in my seat* DAMN Severus I totally get how that feels and I'm loving it! I am also loving that Severus refers to her as (his) Mistress even in his mind and even after he caught himself doing it.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 11 . 6/19
"Severus swallowed the lump in his throat. "I don't trust myself to be in control anymore. I haven't been in charge of my own life since I was your age."" - no wonder he takes to being submissive so well then.

(... I wouldn't mind a Mistress myself. ...You tapped into one of my kinks and now I want a Mini Mistress Hermione to go with the mini Snape I keep asking for. LOL)
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 10 . 6/19
2 orgasms in 12 minutes? Hot Damn that's good!
(and this is where I stopped calmly reading and allowed myself to become fully immersed into the story, tingly feeling, shortness of breath and all. Lol)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2017
That was a great story and love Severus being submissive. It is highly realistic and believable because he is used to being controlled, never having a choice for his whole adulthood. It would be easy for him to fall under her domineering commands. I have to say I love it. I doubt he would be the dominant like majority of the stories I find. Well, it was hot, well written and amusing. Thanks for sharing. I think I will read your other ss/hg stories about my favorite ship.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2017
Nice, that was a f*ed up move by Ron but not surprising, and Severus should know about blurting out your frustrations under extreme circumstances. Good attention to detail on how things play out.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/16/2017
Ok, I like this chapter too. Hot and seriously Ron. Figure it out my God!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/16/2017
She gave him hell of a gift ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/16/2017
I liked this chapter. You show the realistic side of them growing up and reactions. Also the struggle Severus is dealing with in his head.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
Aww, poor guy. That's a great spell you created for your story.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
Aww, I believe it and it was only time for him to open up unexpectedly.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
The cage sounds fun.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
LoL, you him Hermione. Ron is just to slow for her.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2017
Wow, I love this dominant Hermione.