Reviews for The Things That Make You Click
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 1/21
WOW how have I missed this story! I can relate to the ex & his treatment of the kids! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Icewomen chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
Great story loved it funny I live near Dubuque and have been to that water park have a great day
biggurl chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Excellent story. So well written.
I enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
This was beautiful.
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
There were some surprises from the real part I didn't really like, because you're a very important friend to me, and I just get upset that people are that careless about their supposed loved ones...

I was laughing a lot, but had moments blinking back tears too.

Hopefully the fictional part can get your reality soon too;)

And i wondered what happened to Alice - did she ever get to know Edward?!
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
The storyline was recently discussed on FB. It sounded like something worth reading. I was not disappointed at all. I loved it.
I'm sorry that some parts are true. How sad. But it sounds like you got the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Well done. Bravo
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This was a beautiful story, Kasi. Loved it.
robinsonmr chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
What a wonderful story, its so real.
timidvampire chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
i adored this x
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Thanks for sharing your story with us all.
It's so nice to hear that you had a happy ending. Really like the ending with all the kids "giving you away"
louanne61 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love this Kasi, I'm glad you suggested I read it. Keep writing xx
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Wow I loved it you never know when something or someone will change you life wow I want to say you are strong and thank you for sharing your life story I loved it
mariga79 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was a beautiful story, I'm 35, divorced mother, i'm overweight too, since a kid actually, been fighting with loosing it..
Your story gives me hope that I might find happiness someday with a great man by my side..
I mean I've had 2 boyfriends after my divorce with potential for marriage and then nothing, and I even tried online dating, but that would never have any future...
You are such a wonderfull writer...
I loved this Bella, Edward and the kids, Maggie was really sweet... :)
S1203 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You make me cry... Thank you.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Lovely story. Characters were written very well. Thank you for the time well spent.