Reviews for Seven Days
Chriscro165 chapter 10 . 6/16
This was so great! You made such an interesting concept- that of Sasuke dating someone for only a week- into a beautiful narrative of teen love and romance. Thank you so much for creating this!
CasJeanne chapter 10 . 3/7
I liked it, but for me the ending was more or less a cop out. I wish you wrote a real ending.
oswald2015 chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
If I asked nicely could you make a sequel? Cause omg plz
Miss Nerd chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
This was beyond amazing. I've read nearly a hundred of Sasuke x Naruto fan fictions and not one has been as great as this. I love it. Thank you for writing this wonderful fan fiction.
Evangeline039 chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
I read the Seven Days too! It's such an amazing piece of work and I love it! I once thought about writing it into SasuNaru but I see you have beat me to it, hahaha. Maybe you can make another work from Seven Days' writer into SasuNaru too? I think that would be awesome. Your story is very good, considering how well you managed to convert the text filled pictures into a writing masterpiece. Keep writing and Ganbatte! ;)
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
While reading your story, I went onto one of my many manga apps that I have over read on my iPad. Before every chapter of yours, I would read the original chapter of the manga you based this off of. I LOVE IT! The ending is soooooo cute and you definitely chose the best characters for their roles! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Liarane chapter 10 . 4/8/2015
Awww I love the manga ! And I love your adaptation to Sasuke x Naruto !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Omg isn't this a manga i love it
Meme chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
I so love this story. Sweet. Poignant. Just... A lovely read. Thank you for your hardwork.
skepsis66 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I liked this, admittedly because of all the cavity-inducing sweetness, considering that Seven Days is one of my fav mangas. The issue I had, though, was that you pretty much matched the manga word for word and squeezed Naruto and Sasuke into the cookie-cutter frames of their corresponding manga characters. A little more input from you and less from the source could do you well.
sani chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
That was soo good! I love it. I love how you made the charcters, I'm inlove with the older naruto and younger sasuke! Jeez! Naruto is not annoying, I love how his charcter is like a light summer breeze! And sasuke is not the cocky-bastardy rich spoiled kid that I usually read ( though I'm a sucker for that) I found myself crying and feeling naruto's jealousy towards sakura ( I'm sensitive like that), I want to kill her really although she's really innocent with regards to naruto's jealousy, I just hate her, one of my most hated anime charcter, anyway, I really love your story, thank you very much! Ms, author.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
This was really cute.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
Simply put, I absolutely adored this story. Sasuke was just the cutest thing and it was so emotional, I was ready to cry if things had gotten sad towards the end. I loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Err, as I read this, I realised that instead of reading a fanfiction, I was reading Seven Days manga with the characters changed and no pictures provided. Um, couldn't you have changed the plot a little bit? When I first saw the summary I was pretty excited on how would you be changing the story and somehow match it with NARUTO characters but, I literally stopped reading in the middle of chapter 1 because I get the feeling that I already know what comes next and after that too. And I was right. Everything was the same as Seven Days and I didn't particularly think it matches their personalities :/ it's not that I'm flaming you or whatever, it's just my honest review. And sorry for the weird english I'm Japanese.
Amora.Lee chapter 9 . 3/27/2014