Reviews for Coffee
son.n.eun.1 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Good story! Hot and sweet at the same time :)
diminuta chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
i love it, all that romantic and funny, kristoff was so ksdjaslgkj¡ and Anna so adorable, great work¡
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was fantastic. Very sweet and very sexy.
Mrs. Optimus Prime chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Loved this! You should totally write a sequel to the one shot or extend it! Soo good!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Oh, my! This definitely among the stories I liked with Kristoff and Anna being intimate with each other. I guess some might think they'd share their first time before they marry, since Anna is so feisty and values romance greatly, but everyone has their own opinions. Nice job on this story. :)
hawiian chick chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
That was so good i loved it!
BadOldWestern chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
oooh... now I want Anna to get a turn! please? This was hot but I feel like he'd focus on her a little more.
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Anna is really adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
would love this to be a two-shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Loved everything...but I have a few issues.

1. I think they would wait until they were married.
2. I don't thing Kristoff woul have had sex before...since he was a bit of a loner

Just my feedback, keep writing! ;)
Lolligal99 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Amazing! Both cozy warm and HOT vibes to it, just how I enjoy fics like this to be. It's articulated well and the voice of each character suits them. Much better than the grab-bag lemons many authors create. Definitely a fave!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Loved it! Wonderful job of capturing the lovelyness that is kristanna xD
Goldenabigail105 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You know this could turn into a good story moth more chapters if you want *hint hint* and it would make a great one to
ember collins chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was so sweet and wonderful! I loved it so much! :)
EmeraldRhino chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I LOVED it! This could turn into a chapter thing, right? *hint, hint* I actually haven't seen the movie yet, but I can't wait to go. Nice job on this!