Reviews for Highschool SAO
Hinate chapter 1 . 8/29
KiriAsu forever...
loved it so much
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 7/30
This would be amazing to watch as a combo series! Thinking about Asuna and Kirito figuring out ways to bring their SAO skills to the rating games and IRL? Hoo-boy! Thank you for the fun story! I am going to have to seenif you have a continuation of this!
"randomly creating an OC who is most definitely obviously completely not a self insert, and no, they're not OPed, and no, it obviously isn't a gratuitous attempt by the writer to vicariously hook up with whichever female lead they harbor perverse sexual lust for..."

This describes literally every story you've ever written.

Calling the OC by the name of the protagonist doesn't make them less "Whoever" in name only.
Howard Kieth Jr chapter 1 . 5/26
Very good read.. One of the best crossovers I've read. Would be nice if you continue it..
l4w chapter 1 . 5/2
Excellent story
At first I was bothered that Kirito and Asuna were pawns, but I liked how you showed that as a label not a limit. And it was nice to get Asuna and Kirito their blades.
Thanks for sharing this idea
Issei kinda like Klein-the-Paladin, all-around dependable good-guy.
ChaMy0 chapter 1 . 1/26
Muito bom
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/11
Awesome story! Love how well Kirito and Asuna fit into the story. :D
cassnova5424 chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
fun read
trollpatrol117 chapter 1 . 6/7/2021
I like this one-shot. It may be simple and doesn't change much, but it's well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
An amazing read, Throughly enjoyed every word.
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
I like it. and it gives me ideas how to incorporate the sao skills in other words in the jumpchain story I plan/write at the moment.
Ataex chapter 1 . 1/3/2021
When I’m in SAO mood I like to come back to this story. It’s great to see Kirito and Asuna through eyes of DxD cast.
Hope you are well after horrible 2020 and thank you for giving us such joy even many years after first publication
Luke1t0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Such a good story, it was a great read and I look forward to your future fanfics
Alphros chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
this was fun. thank you.