Reviews for Highschool SAO
James chapter 1 . 1/20
Very good. I'm so glad I found your profile!

I just came from reading your fate/serekei one and hoped beyond hope that there might be something similar and alas! Here it is.

Thanks so much. You deserve more reviews but with it being only 1 chapter I can't give you more.

Thanks for writing this!
X59 chapter 1 . 1/9
This was just brilliantly done.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved this story more than anything I've read in a long time!
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is honestly fucking amazing. It makes me want to watch High School DxD and think about expanding on this idea. I probably won't though, I already have a ton of ideas on the backburner that I never start or complete past 20k words or so XD
Putting that aside, damn this was awesome and I loved how seamlessly you blended the two fandoms together.
GDIMartok chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This was amazing I only just finished reading and I live it I'd love to see more but considering how old it is I guess it's long forgotten but it's a favourite and I'm gonna follow it and maybe you'll read this and make another chapter :)
Red chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Pretty cool story, love how it had significant changes but wasn't too different from the main story. Asuna's awesomeness and some Kirito badassery wasn't too bad either XD
mycarel chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
your fascination is incredbly amazing.. I wish you could have gone on and on... I realy enjoyed it.. Bravo
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This... needs continuing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
"this changes everything" kiba said.I did not know this was race to the edge
Aisuto chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
wow... That was A-MA-ZING! It's great to see how Kirito's and Asuna's skills work for them as demons! But... Just one thing... Chapters. The story was great! The grammar was correct! But when I want to reread a certain scene, I have to search long for it... BUT PLEASE, WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THAT!
taimurpro chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
dude your story is awsome but could you please continue it
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
No offense but have you ever heard of chapters
Warrof chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Interesting story. A little forced in the beginning, but otherwise an excellent read.
LokiKingOfMischief chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
i kind to want to see how Asuna and Kirito would deal with xenovia
i can just see her lending or allowing Kirito to borrow Durandal and him leveling a mountain with it. I'm kind of surprised you didn't bring in Yui in any way though (not even a mention)
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
For doing a fic without an OC Self Insert, for getting them right, for depicting things well...I commend you.