Reviews for Highschool SAO
Zero The Great chapter 1 . 6/10
i honestly didn't expect this to be as good and enjoyable as it was. Great Job!
La nota al principio de la historia es muy graciosa. Probablemente no vas a leer esto nunca ya que llevas tanto tiempo sin publicar nada, pero no tienes ningún derecho a criticar ese tipo de historias teniendo en cuenta que tu has escrito muchas como esas. Demasiadas. 'Hill of Swords', 'In Flight', 'Beyond the Outer Gates Lies...', 'Monsters of the Wilds' y más.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 3/17
I loved Kirito and Asuna's moments, how you brought their highly trained mind from SAO to their weak bodies and how they had to make do with this limitation in the battle.

I actually found this oneshot by chance, I wasn't even looking for SAO or DxD fandoms. But I ended up reading it and you managed to make me want to read more SAO fanfics.
59marxbb chapter 1 . 2/4
Love this!
ShinyKyu chapter 1 . 1/16
I did not login when I made the review below (I was using the mobile version, and I thought that writing the review and putting my name would redirect me to the login page and then send in my review, but I guess not), so yeah... Everything I said before still applies though!
ShinyKyu chapter 1 . 1/16
AWESOME! Definitely a well crafted crossover fic. The only thing I would think to change would possibly be Asuna's wish. I would have maybe had her wish for Yui to have a real body in the real world, just to make the trio a super happy family. Still awesome though!
True Ouroboros chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I'd love to see this turned into a story
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Surprisingly enjoyable. Thank you.
AngelFaux chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Magnificent,I love it.I just wish there was a sequel
Lyxi chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Hmmm... I liked the concept but the execution was off. I could buy them maybe mastering one sword skill each in the time they had, I could buy them getting close to the level of physical fitness of a weak devil in that time as well. What I can't buy is them remastering a bunch of their old skills and becoming "as fast as a knight". It could have been believable if you had them in one on one matches and then had them win through superior skill but this entire thing felt like SAO wank.
You went on about Asuna's physical condition being poor and then gave her physical condition superior to all of her opponents. You had Kirito soloing multiple opponents near the end despite being pretty clearly outmatched before that AND exhausted. This fight broke my suspension of disbelief so badly that it ruined the story as a whole for me.
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Awesome story .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Amazing.
krzys2000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
will be annother chapther
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
This was amazing. It was actually sort of nice to read a longer oneshot like this instead of a long drawn out chapters story. Great job! I'm thinking of doing my own SAO & Highschool DxD crossover at some point, and this has sort of inspired me into it. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
Chaosbringer01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is what a crossover should look like excellent work. I wish I could find more like this.