Reviews for Highschool SAO
PandoraOfVanity chapter 1 . 1/7
Shame there won’t be any more chapters…
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 9/14/2023
No matter how many times I reread this, it's still as wonderful and delightful as I remember. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2023
I love coming back and reading this every 6 months or so when I need a big read on a flight or something. Really hoping with all the new content in DXD that you’ll come back to this and expound on it, maybe up to the Kyoto/Young Devil’s Gathering arc. Give Kirito a good rival in maybe Sieg or something.
pugboi33 chapter 1 . 1/21/2023
loved it wish that it had a sequel tho
GameGone chapter 1 . 12/16/2022
This was actually really good
Dasgun chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
Hinate chapter 1 . 8/29/2022
KiriAsu forever...
loved it so much
Raiju001 chapter 1 . 7/30/2022
This would be amazing to watch as a combo series! Thinking about Asuna and Kirito figuring out ways to bring their SAO skills to the rating games and IRL? Hoo-boy! Thank you for the fun story! I am going to have to seenif you have a continuation of this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2022
"randomly creating an OC who is most definitely obviously completely not a self insert, and no, they're not OPed, and no, it obviously isn't a gratuitous attempt by the writer to vicariously hook up with whichever female lead they harbor perverse sexual lust for..."

This describes literally every story you've ever written.

Calling the OC by the name of the protagonist doesn't make them less "Whoever" in name only.
Howard Kieth Jr chapter 1 . 5/26/2022
Very good read.. One of the best crossovers I've read. Would be nice if you continue it..
l4w chapter 1 . 5/2/2022
Excellent story
At first I was bothered that Kirito and Asuna were pawns, but I liked how you showed that as a label not a limit. And it was nice to get Asuna and Kirito their blades.
Thanks for sharing this idea
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2022
Issei kinda like Klein-the-Paladin, all-around dependable good-guy.
ChaMy0 chapter 1 . 1/26/2022