Reviews for Highschool SAO
Aisuto chapter 1 . 7/26
wow... That was A-MA-ZING! It's great to see how Kirito's and Asuna's skills work for them as demons! But... Just one thing... Chapters. The story was great! The grammar was correct! But when I want to reread a certain scene, I have to search long for it... BUT PLEASE, WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THAT!
taimurpro chapter 1 . 7/15
dude your story is awsome but could you please continue it
Powerhouse 5764 chapter 1 . 6/30
No offense but have you ever heard of chapters
warrof chapter 1 . 6/14
Interesting story. A little forced in the beginning, but otherwise an excellent read.
LokiKingOfMischief chapter 1 . 5/29
i kind to want to see how Asuna and Kirito would deal with xenovia
i can just see her lending or allowing Kirito to borrow Durandal and him leveling a mountain with it. I'm kind of surprised you didn't bring in Yui in any way though (not even a mention)
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 5/24
For doing a fic without an OC Self Insert, for getting them right, for depicting things well...I commend you.
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 5/19
A really nice story
Greghero chapter 1 . 5/11
seriously pal great story but please divide chapters
Anon chapter 1 . 4/19
I like it.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 4/12
... I'm putting on my hat, just so I can take it off.

Kudos.

This was a truly awesome story. And the best part? You completely shortcircuited Season 2 of SAO, which is always of the good.
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 1 . 3/8
What happened to Issei's "peeling" technique? Sequel, please.
TheDelta724 chapter 1 . 2/29
This story totally needs a sequel, it's amazing on it's own, but this has gotten me so hyped! XD Great story seriously!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/21
this is one of the better crossovers ive read, and im split between wanting more of it and knowing that you chose a good point to stop
L33t Horo chapter 1 . 2/11
Why is there no update?
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 1 . 2/10
Very amusing.
Had to work at concealing my laughter so as not to wake my household