Reviews for Highschool SAO
ianarcher33 chapter 1 . 2h
I started reading this as a joke. I thought "This combination is so weird that it will never work". Boy was I wrong. It worked perfectly and was a great story. You should contemplate writing a sequel.
TheLaughingStalk chapter 1 . 6/26
:) absolutely amazing. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel, but it seems a bit too late for that now...
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 6/23
Short but good
Oh cool, he used Incarnation. Reproducing Dual Blades Sword Skills, Skill Connect, and growing batwings out of his coat was endgame stuff from Caliber and Alicization, and it's nice to see that stuff getting a shout out here when most other SAO fics focus on retreading Aincrad.
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 1 . 6/12
This was surprisingly good, wouldn't mind seeing a fully fleshed out story for it.
FicreaderL5 chapter 1 . 6/10
It was really good i liked the detail and the writing style as well as the writing too it is really too bad that was just a one shot as i would have liked to have seen them go through the rest of DxD and sword art online cannon and other adventures; maybe even adding Yuuki at around the mother's rosario time as a second knight for Rias and continue from there?
Mernom chapter 1 . 6/7
Very interesting, good writing and good plot.
DemonFoxBK201 chapter 1 . 6/5
You should make more chapters for this. Of course they don't have to be so long though. At the very least you could make a sequel...
HolySheet chapter 1 . 5/29
KILL ME LORD. SET MY FUCKING BODY ON FIRE. OMFG THIS IS JUST ONE CHAPTER. OMFG I COULD HAVE SWORN I WAS ON CHAP 20 OR SOMETHING. BEST CROSSOVER SAO/HIGHDXD IVE READ. MATTER FACT, ITS THE BEST SAO I'VE READ. HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT WRITING TO THIS? THIS IS GODLY, YOU LILLY LIVER SON OF A BEAUTIFUL PERSON. PLEASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE WRITE T-T I NEEEEDDDD THISSSSS MORE THAN I NEED FOOD. IF I HAD MONEY, I WOULD FUCKING PAY YOU TO WRITE THIS. T-T OMG KDJCHDKWOSMXNDI AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DKDKDIDJDJDNDKDODOEKTNTD. YOURE LILLING ME T-T PLEASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEE WRITE MORE. *bows*
TeamDeath chapter 1 . 5/28
Its goodlyness :) i hope you decide to do more and un oneshot it
Septimus714 chapter 1 . 5/19
Wow... Just wow. That was really good, and I hope that you write more of it in the future. Maybe some elaboration on Kirito and Asuna. I don't know, but I look forward to it.
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 1 . 5/18
Brilliant. Just Brilliant. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that it's just one big 40,000~ word chapter rather than split into smaller chapters. Regardless I read it all in one sitting and loved it. Good job!
Grimmjack69 chapter 1 . 5/12
A very good fanfiction. Though I am sad it is a One-shot, very one of the best! Looking forward for what you have in store!
Unkown98 chapter 1 . 4/25
nice story.

I like the idea behind it.

Are you gonna continue this, if so are you going to add Yui to it.

P.S. besides at the start you didn't mention Grasper. I haven't read the Manga But does he fight in the rating game?
Phillbie chapter 1 . 4/14