Reviews for Highschool SAO
Domic787 chapter 1 . 9/12
Don't know if this is a one-shot or a multi-chapter but it don't matter liked it anyway
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/3
huh, very interesting, very well written, beautiful story.
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 7/24
Please do make a squeal if at all possible.
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 7/24
That was pretty good.
jacob.rockhill613 chapter 1 . 7/2
I understand that this was a one-shot but i ask you to make a 'book' for this. it's a story i would like to see the continuation of... i'm sorry if this came off as demanding but that's just because I enjoyed this story.
Query chapter 1 . 6/26
As i was reading i put together from what i understand of what you were saying about the formula for finding out the accumulated power from using Issei's sacred gear as being X*2Y where X is the individuals power and Y is the number of boosts, if this is correct then in the example you gave of Issei having a power of 1 and the boosts used being 12 that would mean that plugging in the numbers into the formula it would be 1*212 which would equal 4096 but you had it read as 1*211 which equals 2048 or did i screw up somewhere.
Zero The Great chapter 1 . 6/10
i honestly didn't expect this to be as good and enjoyable as it was. Great Job!
La nota al principio de la historia es muy graciosa. Probablemente no vas a leer esto nunca ya que llevas tanto tiempo sin publicar nada, pero no tienes ningún derecho a criticar ese tipo de historias teniendo en cuenta que tu has escrito muchas como esas. Demasiadas. 'Hill of Swords', 'In Flight', 'Beyond the Outer Gates Lies...', 'Monsters of the Wilds' y más.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 3/17
I loved Kirito and Asuna's moments, how you brought their highly trained mind from SAO to their weak bodies and how they had to make do with this limitation in the battle.

I actually found this oneshot by chance, I wasn't even looking for SAO or DxD fandoms. But I ended up reading it and you managed to make me want to read more SAO fanfics.
59marxbb chapter 1 . 2/4
Love this!
ShinyKyu chapter 1 . 1/16
I did not login when I made the review below (I was using the mobile version, and I thought that writing the review and putting my name would redirect me to the login page and then send in my review, but I guess not), so yeah... Everything I said before still applies though!
ShinyKyu chapter 1 . 1/16
AWESOME! Definitely a well crafted crossover fic. The only thing I would think to change would possibly be Asuna's wish. I would have maybe had her wish for Yui to have a real body in the real world, just to make the trio a super happy family. Still awesome though!
True Ouroboros chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
I'd love to see this turned into a story
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Surprisingly enjoyable. Thank you.
AngelFaux chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Magnificent,I love it.I just wish there was a sequel