Reviews for Highschool SAO
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 1 . 10/10
Surprisingly enjoyable. Thank you.
AngelFaux chapter 1 . 10/10
Magnificent,I love it.I just wish there was a sequel
Lyxi chapter 1 . 10/9
Hmmm... I liked the concept but the execution was off. I could buy them maybe mastering one sword skill each in the time they had, I could buy them getting close to the level of physical fitness of a weak devil in that time as well. What I can't buy is them remastering a bunch of their old skills and becoming "as fast as a knight". It could have been believable if you had them in one on one matches and then had them win through superior skill but this entire thing felt like SAO wank.
You went on about Asuna's physical condition being poor and then gave her physical condition superior to all of her opponents. You had Kirito soloing multiple opponents near the end despite being pretty clearly outmatched before that AND exhausted. This fight broke my suspension of disbelief so badly that it ruined the story as a whole for me.
Morbious20 chapter 1 . 10/2
Awesome story .
Amazing.
krzys2000 chapter 1 . 8/18
will be annother chapther
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 1 . 8/16
This was amazing. It was actually sort of nice to read a longer oneshot like this instead of a long drawn out chapters story. Great job! I'm thinking of doing my own SAO & Highschool DxD crossover at some point, and this has sort of inspired me into it. Hope to see more of your work in the future.
Chaosbringer01 chapter 1 . 8/9
This is what a crossover should look like excellent work. I wish I could find more like this.
DecrepitSoul chapter 1 . 7/12
You are a fantastic writer. I really wish that these (super long and awesome) one shots were full blown stories instead. Congratulations... I'm going to favorite you as a writer.
Don't Mind Me chapter 1 . 6/29
hehehe... Amazing and short? thats the problem you know?
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 5/23
Great fic, really enjoyed the read
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/29
My only question for you is very simple. Why does such a brilliant writer have to make something so amazing that it might be held up as one of the best crossovers for these two, only to find that it will never go on. It's not right to torture us so. Such amazing quality ought to continue, not simply fade away so easily. A great story, even if it's existence as a one shot is tragic.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 3/13
wow! this is seriously good!
shadowKnight55 chapter 1 . 3/11
it's good but you should cut it into chapters next time ad don't do he scene break thing it get's confusing
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 2/13
Fuck you and your amazing world building.
I don't even like Ise and you made him not only bearable, but sweet.

Your interpretation of every character is dynamic and compelling drawing me into a series I'm only vaguely familiar with. You take the best aspects of every character and let them shine without turning them into Marys or Garys.

The world integration is seemless as are the power scales. I write this in jealousy every bit as much as I am in awe.

Fuck you, you beautiful, amazing, creative, intelligent, fan you. You took something I thought was silly and sucked me in. Fuck you.

And keep writing. TT Please.