Reviews for Highschool SAO
Unkown98 chapter 1 . 4/25
nice story.

I like the idea behind it.

Are you gonna continue this, if so are you going to add Yui to it.

P.S. besides at the start you didn't mention Grasper. I haven't read the Manga But does he fight in the rating game?
Phillbie chapter 1 . 4/14
Absolutely Amazing.
Trace Carter chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this story. can I use the idea for a devil phone app in my story? Also I want to loosely base the parts of this story off of yours.
TimothyLim chapter 1 . 2/7
Thank you very much, this story was a great read. Ends well as one-shot!
Akira Himura chapter 1 . 2/6
This was a great story, easily on my favorite list. Now to just check and see if you made a sequel for this story yet, because if you haven't, please do!
TheBlackCatSwordsman chapter 1 . 2/4
I hope and pray that you will write a sequel to this even if you do it in one shot arcs like you did here. There is just SO much potential for this crossover especially with the way you did it that it's mind boggling, to me, that this is the first time I've seen this crossover period. I would love to see how other characters might join the world of DxD as well as Kirito's and Asuna's interactions with the other people in the other arcs.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 1 . 1/27
Really like the story. Makes a nice one shot. I enjoy all of your work and hope you enjoy writing it as much as I engoyed reading it.
booomi chapter 1 . 1/24
The absolute masterpiece of this site. I'm serious. From beginning to end, this story had my interest, and never once did I stop until I finished it late into the night.

I may be a new author, and I may not have read many fan fictions, but this one, it had everything a fan of those two series would ask for: perfect characterization, believable dialogue, humorous sentences, narrative descriptions, emotional scenes, and pure epicness. I mean, it's not often I get to feel my heart pounding two hundred times a minute; at least, not when I'm sitting down. That just proves what completely new level this work is on.

When Asuna threatened Raiser with her knife, and Kirito stopped her with eyes closed, I knew this was going to be awesome. You never disappointed me. There were two scenes that especially touched me, and don't ask me to rank them.
1) Asuna covering for Kirito, thus sacrificing herself, and Kirito activating his ALO skills, I suppose, burning with anger as he took down Yubelluna.
2) Issei. Taking on his role as senpai and avenge his kohai. No words can describe that final battle.

Also, Kirito's line after cutting off Isabella's hand: "I guess video games really do promote violence."

This was the best read I've had in months! Thank you for creating this! I hope to see you back in action soon as it has been some times since you last updated one of your stories! I wouldn't mind a new crossover or fan fiction if you've lost your steam on your current ones. Look what this one turned out to be! If you want, I would be even happier to see a sequel or update on this story!

Dragon of Tazbor
Rating: 10/10
Zaralann chapter 1 . 1/18
Nice!
dragoon109 chapter 1 . 1/5
while the one shot story here was okay-ish.
I HATE SWORD OUT ONLINE! For a number of reasons, log horizon is much better.

i read some reviewer mention it and decided to read it.

my main problem is really one thing. there strength. while becoming devils would help greatly. the main problem is the same as the shadow clone. it is true they would 'know' it. but there bodies would not. they are not like alex mercer. they would still be weak and there bodies shouldnt be able to keep up with there minds.

it would be like gravity training. your body going slower than your mind 'knows' it can go. other than that its okay.
Itherael chapter 1 . 1/4
This was just good.

- Frank
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
it is cool for a oneshot but if it not i expect another chapter i liked it
stsword chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Kind of a shame there, I'd rather have seen the Black Swordsman and the Flash as a Rook and a Knight
kffs chapter 1 . 12/15/2014