Reviews for Highschool SAO
Katsuya chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
Honestly when I saw Kirito saying the line about virtual bones, I thought he was gonna transform into the Gleam Eyes again
Tomon chapter 1 . 8/9/2019
Excellent idea and wonderful story. I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more from this universe but you managed to close the long one shot well enough so I'm not complaining.

Really loved everything you shoved and how true you were to each characters.
One of the best SAO crossovers stories out there :)
CodyJaaxs chapter 1 . 7/31/2019
I really enjoy this and in curious as to how you would end up continuing it tbh. Its a wonderful and lovely fic that has so much potential, but also the perfect stopping point. AAAHH WHY MUST YOU HAVE SO MANY GOOD FICS! It cuts into my time I could be using for other things lol, instead I become lost and absorbed into your stories! Keep up the great work!
CamTheThief chapter 1 . 6/23/2019
This was honestly fantastic. Spot on characterization, and it was great to see how total outsiders would view Kirito and Asuna and the ordeals they’d been through together. Excellent little story through and through. Cheers, mate!
Verdauga chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
This was amazing, and excellently executed. Love it.
Kirito 66 chapter 1 . 1/29/2019
make more
luanreis chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
This is wonderful, I'm so sad that it's just a one-shot. I don't know how much times I read this already. I saw another fanfic that was inspired by yours, but as good as it is, your's better.

Anyway sorry for my broken English

Thanks for an amazing fanfiction.
Alex Focker chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Really enjoyed this one shot as it is really wanted more and I'm kind of sad that kirito didn't transform to the glean eyes and dominate the battle field immediately after transformation, but anyway, is there a chance for more to come?
Tempest-Rage chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
just one pawn? ... weak
Vlad the Impaler the 21st chapter 1 . 10/7/2018
I've never seen in my life a 38k word chapter
Domic787 chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Don't know if this is a one-shot or a multi-chapter but it don't matter liked it anyway
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
huh, very interesting, very well written, beautiful story.
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
Please do make a squeal if at all possible.
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 7/24/2018
That was pretty good.
jacob.rockhill613 chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
I understand that this was a one-shot but i ask you to make a 'book' for this. it's a story i would like to see the continuation of... i'm sorry if this came off as demanding but that's just because I enjoyed this story.
377 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »