Reviews for Highschool SAO
Chaosbringer01 chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
This is what a crossover should look like excellent work. I wish I could find more like this.
DecrepitSoul chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
You are a fantastic writer. I really wish that these (super long and awesome) one shots were full blown stories instead. Congratulations... I'm going to favorite you as a writer.
Don't Mind Me chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
hehehe... Amazing and short? thats the problem you know?
Sandaime Hokage chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Great fic, really enjoyed the read
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
My only question for you is very simple. Why does such a brilliant writer have to make something so amazing that it might be held up as one of the best crossovers for these two, only to find that it will never go on. It's not right to torture us so. Such amazing quality ought to continue, not simply fade away so easily. A great story, even if it's existence as a one shot is tragic.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
wow! this is seriously good!
shadowKnight55 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
it's good but you should cut it into chapters next time ad don't do he scene break thing it get's confusing
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
Fuck you and your amazing world building.
I don't even like Ise and you made him not only bearable, but sweet.

Your interpretation of every character is dynamic and compelling drawing me into a series I'm only vaguely familiar with. You take the best aspects of every character and let them shine without turning them into Marys or Garys.

The world integration is seemless as are the power scales. I write this in jealousy every bit as much as I am in awe.

Fuck you, you beautiful, amazing, creative, intelligent, fan you. You took something I thought was silly and sucked me in. Fuck you.

And keep writing. TT Please.
James chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Very good. I'm so glad I found your profile!

I just came from reading your fate/serekei one and hoped beyond hope that there might be something similar and alas! Here it is.

Thanks so much. You deserve more reviews but with it being only 1 chapter I can't give you more.

Thanks for writing this!
X59 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
This was just brilliantly done.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
Loved this story more than anything I've read in a long time!
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is honestly fucking amazing. It makes me want to watch High School DxD and think about expanding on this idea. I probably won't though, I already have a ton of ideas on the backburner that I never start or complete past 20k words or so XD
Putting that aside, damn this was awesome and I loved how seamlessly you blended the two fandoms together.
GDIMartok chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This was amazing I only just finished reading and I live it I'd love to see more but considering how old it is I guess it's long forgotten but it's a favourite and I'm gonna follow it and maybe you'll read this and make another chapter :)
Red chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
Pretty cool story, love how it had significant changes but wasn't too different from the main story. Asuna's awesomeness and some Kirito badassery wasn't too bad either XD
mycarel chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
your fascination is incredbly amazing.. I wish you could have gone on and on... I realy enjoyed it.. Bravo
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »