Reviews for His Music Lives For Her
Actually he did cheat on her twice. The first was with Victoria, and he still hasn't explained that. Was he too high to know what he was doing when he was sticking his dick in Victoria? Or did he do it sober and willingly? Did Victoria know he had a girlfriend? If he was stoned out of his mind, then what Victoria did was rape. The second time he cheated, he couldn't be that roofied if he was able to get his dick up and have sex. He was drugged out again and chose to cheat on Bella again.

Bella should just cut her losses and move on. She has her children to think about, not to mention her dignity.
roseberrygirl chapter 22 . 2/1
I hope that he realises that all this examination his actions, but in no way excuses them.
Ramyfan chapter 22 . 1/24
They should get a divorce, bella deserves better, they can raise their children together but in no way should bella stay with him

Bella is feeling guilty but she has stayed and now let her leave and be happy with someone else or alone but edward is not her happiness

Its really sas how edward can acrew up but in the end he is forgiven and has everything his love and family

just because his name is edward doesnt mean he should be forgiven
elizabeth bennette chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
Update soon, please
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Well, i can see where this may lead. Bella in activeness may lose her him, i mean she does love him but i think a guy can only take so much rejection until he just stop trying. It may not happen next or chapter after... But i think he'll stop trying to sway her for a third chance, cause i don't think she will be 'ready' for a long time.
c.g.lurks chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
But, why is his dealer asking *her* where he is?
c.g.lurks chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Alice is right here. And I normally hold out for Edwards.
c.g.lurks chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
Uh, yeah. That's not gonna go to plan.
c.g.lurks chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
c.g.lurks chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Um, you probably got there by blaming everyone else :( He needs so much help.
c.g.lurks chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Is he safe? Like for children?
c.g.lurks chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
Is it addiction? Depression? Something else?
c.g.lurks chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Ouch! *rubs chest*

Gotta see where this is going.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Wow...great chapter, BB!
I'm hoping she will give him the "third chance"!'

Well, I'm finally all caught up! Now I have to wait like everyone else for an update from you!
*sad pouty lips*

Read ya soon, I hope! I know you're busy...hang in there!
-FangirlinGranma Dee
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
So we get a good portion of the story from Edward!
Maybe they can somehow work through this afterall!
My heart leaped a little at the very end.

One more chapter and I'm all caught up!
-FangirlinGranma Dee