Reviews for Heritage
rankokunalpha1 chapter 20 . 10/27
love the story hope to see more in the future Please!
Brad
alice22 chapter 20 . 10/27
I know that it has been years since the last update, but I was wondering if you were going to be able to put in a time frame for the next update?
FriendlyFire59 chapter 20 . 10/27
Followed a referral from a discussion group and really enjoyed this Harry/Naruto crossover. Sad to see the last chapter posted was in 2017. I'll be checking out your other posts but really hope you might restart this story line.
Thanks for posting.
Jimbocous chapter 20 . 10/27
Thanks for a great read so far! Sure hope you'll find your way back to this at some point.
jabarber6958 chapter 2 . 8/22
Hey cool story so far...but if I were Harry then when albus revealed himself and him and olivander started talking about binding his core I would of pulled a 1911 45acp out and blown both there heads off!
cowchoas chapter 20 . 7/15
nice story, would like some more
want to see mr emo reaction to haru have his famly eyes.
and end up join the clan at times
cowchoas chapter 9 . 7/15
the answer hokage is either A someone with uzumaki blood, B someone who train an uzumaki before or C someone who bat shit crazy and love snake and dango
Husky2014 chapter 20 . 7/1
love it and can't wait for more!
Ahmad Hazwan chapter 20 . 6/29
update please!
Ahmad Hazwan chapter 20 . 6/21
update please
Bensport Expere chapter 7 . 4/23
Chapter 21 plise!
97531 chapter 20 . 4/12
And just before we could see the Bridge Battle, you stopped writing. It's too bad so many of your stories aren't finished; I liked them.
97531 chapter 19 . 4/12
And that's vthe difference between the properly trained team and Team Kakashi. At least Sasuke was smart enough to understand the battle isn't the place for cock-measuring contests.
97531 chapter 17 . 4/11
Sirius subtly pushing Naruto and Hinata together? I certainly approve. Sakura is a worst possible match for Naruto.
97531 chapter 16 . 4/11
The second assassination attempt was more successful than the first. Thank Kami for Naruto's special chakra.
1,851 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »