Reviews for How Much His Books Meant To Her
CaskettCrazy chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Only one small critique...If she is far enough along that he can feel the baby move, most likely, she will not have a flat stomach anymore. Other than that, i love your writing. I especially love the story of their relationship as told by the chair.
Terry chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Your fiction is wonderful. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I love your fics and I am so glad you have decided to write so actively for the castle fandom!

Your castle and beckett are in character, sweet and loving and not over the top.

thanks for sharing your version of the castle world. I hope that you continue to do so.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Very very sweet! Not sure how she has a flat stomach if she's pregnant enough that Castle can feel the baby move, lol! I'm guessing you came up with that part after you'd written the flat stomach part. I do things like that too! I really liked this story.
Andimcc chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
great story! please continue!
MonicaKateBingCastle chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
awwwwwww I loved it!
Christy811 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is perfection. I have been hoping for this scene since they got together but so far, no luck.
shazam12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was very well done. I look forward to more of your writing.
The Keddster chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You chose an oft-written-about story arc but you wrote it well. You conveyed their emotions nicely through a good mix of detail and dialogue and the result is another sweet, well written story.

Just FYI, if they are both feeling the baby move, her belly wouldn't still be flat. By then she'd have a nice little bump :-)
mdtjoyful chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Awww . . . lovely!
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You know, that's an interesting thought that I may have missed: that aside from solving her mother's case, Rick influenced her decision to join the force. I'm curious to know if that is a legitimate claim to be made from the series.
Sweet one-shot!