Reviews for Reality
Guest chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
hikaru and lantis 4 sure
nicz chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
that was very beautiful novel...umi-chan!

I really like it... I never guessed about that on Hikaru!(about the ending)

Thanks for sharing...!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 18 . 8/22/2008
-sigh-...kinda disapointed on the clef/umi/ascot and lantis/hikaru/eagle part.-sigh-
Aruka chapter 18 . 5/2/2008
Read it. Loved it. Though it seemed rushed, but that's probably b'coz you didn't want this Fic to be left unfinished with your busy sched. Good job though, you managed to get this done.

*huggles*
Tifa chapter 18 . 12/18/2006
Nice :)
Evangelion chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
This story is good so far, though as you might notice I'm only on chapter three. -_- I've noticed that in this chapter you made 'A Midsummer Nights Dream' references and -I could be wrong, but- I'm pretty sure that both Demetrious and Lysander were in love with Hermia and that Helena was the 'evil' one. Anyways, besides your story being a tad bit rushed it's really good and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.
cookiemania789 chapter 18 . 5/9/2006
Congratulations!

I love it!

So much!
stawr chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
Lantis x Hikaru.

Totally.
Rukia chapter 18 . 4/16/2006
Your story is so great it made me cry a little. I really love your story and thepairings in it! Please continue making stories like this one!
sabri chan chapter 18 . 3/5/2006
I love the story, its long but not boring, and keeps you reading and reading. I congratulate you. I would like an epilogue too )
bluegenes chapter 18 . 2/4/2006
I’m not gonna judge you on the style of this fic but more on how you wrote it. This is not a flame but a constructive advice. You have a good idea in mind of what the plot is but you shouldn’t dwell on minor details too much, prolonging them too long. I had to skip many parts because I already know what’s going to happen. You could have everyone conveniently in a group in the 3rd chapter for them to be transported into Cephiro. It also takes too long for the knights to obtain their memories. Actually that’s about all they do through out the whole story so far. This fic must be as long as a novel if they haven’t even donned their Mashins yet.
merissala chapter 18 . 11/24/2005
WOW!1 ME LIKEY! sequel!
LittleDhampirRoza chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I absolutly loved this story... it's so good, and it's FINISHED! this really is amazing, thanks so much for posting such a good story onto and also for letting the lord bless me by guiding me to this work of art... it's the best MKR fiction i've ever read. in fact i actually used it for a homework assignment for school too. i would suggest that you write a epilogue... just to please your fans... ESPECIALY ME! the romance was absolutly briliant, (I'm a HUGE Fuu/Ferio fan, so i get carried away at times...) Fuus my favorite character so the way it turned out made me a feel like a proud mother... that doesn't happen often either, so i usually don't say that... but seriously; write an epilogue. it would make me and others very, very happy.

love as always,

ally

~*~kattygirl32132~*~
n-chan chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
Fuu that Bitch
Annia chapter 18 . 7/6/2005
OMG! I read your closing note and it surprised me that is said it took you two years to write this, I read it all in one day! I couldn't help myself it was so good. I loved it, mainly because it was all about love and the love we have for ourself and others. I loved it my fave MRK so far! Thanks for it, bye!