Reviews for The Future is Now
aleshita-luvs-paramore chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
How did I miss this?
Sweet and bautiful aren't enough words to describe the shot, but I feel they match... Great job!
xoxoxo
By the way... I'm back hahahaha
Ale!
veryvictoria chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ownnnt, that story was so sweet (all three one shots). But I gotta say, "The Future is Now" is my favorite.
Those were the first storiea by you I read, and I'll definetely read the other ones! Great writing, by the way!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Emmett surely stayed the same, as well as the others, well besides Demetri. Great job on this.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Great conclusion to the stories. So glad I read them. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
thelittlegerman chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
I loved the threeshot! Beautiful story, thank you for posting!
sherylb chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
marley01 chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Loved it, great read.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Wrapped up nicely. I enjoy short stories and really wish more authors would do this. A two or three shot, every once in a while is quite nice. Gotta love a full length story, but these shorter ones a fun here and again. I loved that all the guys welcomed Bella in. Loved that Bella and Angela became friends. We just knew her secret wouldn't make it to the end of the story . . . but it was handled wonderfully. Edward reminding Douchemett that he would be expelled and Edward merely suspended . . . that was fantastic. Loved that you threw the future in there as well. Showing what we knew, that the quarterback amounted to nothing. Alice was still only friendly with you if you had something she needed or wanted. Loved that some of the friends married their high school sweethearts. It isn't that rare. I personally don't know how one can do that, but I digress, it is romantic is some fashion. Bree sounded like a terror . . . even if she wasn't meant to be. Their sex life seems on track as well. That's something that should never fall away in marriage. So important. Not everything, but important. This was quite fun. Thanks!
Cared chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
If I knew how to cheerlead - I'd be doing it right now for this wonderful ending!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Amazing ending for these 2! Karma is a bitch! Haha
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
loved this. Going to miss these two!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Awh sweetness :) xx
DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
That was a beautiful ending. So perfect...oh and seeing how the so called golden people had fallen was just icing on the cake!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter to this story :)
CullensTwiMistress chapter 1 . 12/1/2013