Reviews for Minato's: The Art of Being Dead
MidnaMoo chapter 21 . 9/12
This is really really good! I love it a lot! I love your Kushina and Minato! And just mmm everything is beautiful. I like all the story suggestions you give us! I definitely will check them out!
Anyways keep up the fantastic work and I look foward to the next chapter!
CyanDog chapter 2 . 9/9
Absolutely fantastic concept! I'm only on chapter 2 and already salivating for more
Secret.Identities chapter 21 . 9/4
When I previously came across this story, I favorited it because it was soooooo good but I didn’t bother to follow anymore because of the last update date.
Then I accidentally opened my favorites and saw that this had updated.
OMGLWIHALSJKDFLSJF THANK YOU
Love Kisame’s attitude XD
Oh dear, I hope Inari isn’t going to be hurt by Zabuza. Then again, Zabuza’s recovering and may not be able to overcome the seal’s effects.
Tag team fight, and this time, Kakashi’s in :D
Stormbringers Fury chapter 20 . 9/2
I have to say that I'm really enjoying your story. Your take on Minato's and Kushina's personalities are great and pretty much the way I have imagined them. Your Betas are also doing a great job! They are the unsung Hero's of Fanfiction.
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 8 . 9/1
shunshin is a teleportation technique unlike popular belief to the contrary. we constantly see ninja appearing & disappearing into & out of buildings w/out the use of doors or windows. they appear in the hokage's office frequently w/out ever opening a door so it's definitely a teleportation technique it's just a weak one.
tarrangar chapter 19 . 9/1
A reluctance to kill is a good thing in a Shinobi from Konoha, so long as it's only reluctance not refusal, they aren't hired killers, they are legal mercenaries sanctioned by the government of the Fire country, they need to be ready to kill when needed, but killing shouldn't be their first instinct, on most of their missions they will be guards or bounty hunters, and even when they do things like bandit hunting, they are going to be encouraged to take them alive if possible, often just because the government like to sentence them before executing them, but alive still tend to be preferred.

The idea that Ninja's often take assassination missions are one of the stupidest fanons ever, they are a state sanctioned organisation, that mean they at least pretend to follow the law, meaning that if they take assassination missions, then that's a village secret, that only those who need to know knows.

The villages do a lot of shady shit, but they do pretend to follow the law to varying degrees, and Konoha with it's reputation as the nice village, follow it more than the others.

Killing is only something they are supposed to do, when they are at war or facing a foe that it's not safe to take alive, or in cases where they can't afford to guard prisoners, but generally taking enemies alive is the preferred option, after all doing such foster good PR, which mean they are more likely to get hired again, sure the common people might like them slaughtering bandits, but the government generally prefer if they capture them for trial, and most of the time bandits are weak enough that it can be done safely, and governments are one of the big sources of lucrative contracts, so alive is preferable, because that is good for business, and don't get the Daimyo annoyed with them, sure they can deal with the Daimyo, but it's still better not to have to.
ELinkA chapter 21 . 9/1
thank you for the chapter!
Cawthorne chapter 21 . 9/1
You updating has prompted me to read the entire story again, and I gotta say; this has to be one of my all-time favourites. The way you write Minato and Kushina as characters is both believeable and indulging. Also the story recommendations in each chapter are super helpful and has helped me find many awesome fics. I hope to see more from you soon
Catcrazzed chapter 21 . 8/31
Thanks
Tomon chapter 21 . 8/31
Nice to see update :) Good job.
Cisk Kazzarch chapter 18 . 8/31
"[She] then turned to the Naruto clones who were now starting their third set of strokes."
For a moment there I immagined a whole bunch of clones doing synchron swimming. u'i
ElementShots chapter 8 . 8/31
This is amazing
Bob Schwartz chapter 21 . 8/31
Great fic! Glad to see it alive and kicking still
SPark681 chapter 21 . 8/31
Oh, boy things are getting really interesting anyways keep up the great work!
LuxEterna1 chapter 21 . 8/31
very nice, its great to see an update again
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »