Reviews for Man to Man
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 3/12
Well done indeed; I loved Eugene getting one over Hans
Hedlund chapter 1 . 2/20
Ooooh, I like this. Hans isn't even half the man Eugene is, and it's nice seeing that acknowledged.
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 1/7
This crossover drabble is AMAZING! I love looking into Eugene's thoughts and how he stuck it to Hans. Great work!
noitffb chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love this story! In less than 1,000 words you flawlessly summarized Eugene being suspicious of the dastardly Prince Hans! Great job! :):)
Shawn Raven chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Ouch, right in the face Hans! :)
Adrift At Sea chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
That last sentence was just...damnnnn. Hans just got put in his place!
BottleofColors chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is probably one of the very few one-shots that had me totally satisfied! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
That was interesting. I enjoyed that you had the people from Tangled at the ball. It would have been nice if they could have made a cameo appearance in Frozen. The story was different. The ending was real to me. Their was no real point in Eugene in talking to Hans but he did anyway, just like real life.
Take the Good Person Test, third search result on Google under Good Person Test.
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Amazing! Eugene would have definitely picked up on the fact that Hans was no good. Loved the end scene between them, Eugene was right about everything he said, Han was a coward and I can so see Eugene being disgust that he left Anna to die, especially since he died for Rapunzel.
Rae-Prite chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Can I just say, I think I love you? This is seriously, absolutely, without a doubt perfect! ::high-fives and hugs:: _
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Nicely done
Yuleen75 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wonderful fanfic.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
OMG, beautifully everything
- deanna.
Lt. Basil chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
All I have to say is... IN YOUR STUPID WEASELLY FACE, HANS! Go Eugene!
Good job with this!
Isaac Smalls chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awesome. Love the idea of Eugene picking up on the fact that something was a little off with Hans.